Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pure Perfection : Feast Your Eyes On The Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+ On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pure Perfection : Feast Your Eyes On The Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+ On (1669 Views)

SEE HOW Rough Girl Briana Bette Flaunts Her Stuffs / Most Endowed Model Briana Bette Flaunts Her Massive Curves [PHOTOS] / Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful & Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Perfection : Feast Your Eyes On The Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+ On by Remi009: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YcWsIwyQ2Dg/VArF2TeNJ-I/AAAAAAAAMsU/qodp8Hsupfg/s1600/mbow183reveal-1.jpg[/img]
Check out the lovely Briana Bette. A fitness guru, the fit butt curvy queen is a prime example that being shape doesn’t mean you have to get rid of those lovely lady lumps.

Briana's one of those women who just...what do you say? I mean, she's just...sweet baby jesus....a man trapped in the Sahara for days doesn't begin to describe the level of thirst she's provoking in me right now.
Click here to see more of her pics 18+ only -you are on your own

(1) (Reply)

Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans / Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba / Nick Cannon & Nicole Murphy Share Romantic Valentine’s Day Date In NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.