Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba (1666 Views)

Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by olufikistick: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
The Yoruba Nollywood actress had her marital crisis has the topic on all front pages of all social medias last week, though she later opened up to address the issue as being a little problem which has made herself and her husband a better person (couple) and also made their marriage stronger. The Yoruba actress shared another picture of herself with the renowned comedian (Omobaba) in a new loved-up photo shoot, which has started raising alarms among the public, as its being reported that INFIDELITY was the genesis of their just settled marital crisis.

Continue to see more pictures here

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by temitemi1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Omobaba don dey fine ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by Melinde: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Exactly what I said
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by nerodenero: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
If money and comfort can't repair your ugliness,then Nothing can make the difference.Kudi as made this dude finer.

Dupe ti e grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by badassProdigy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
d0pe
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by olufikistick: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
badassProdigy:
dope

Haba
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by badassProdigy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
olufikistick:

Haba
nah d0pe i type ooo... i no knw wetin dey do nairaland translator.. abi nah machine we go call am ni...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by olufikistick: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
badassProdigy:

nah d0pe i type ooo... i no knw wetin dey do nairaland translator.. abi nah machine we go call am ni...

Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by axortedbabe(f): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op abeg,what has infidelity gats do with mere pishur...she jst madeup with her hubby,why do u ppl wnt 2 luk for smoke where there's no fire..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by pretydiva(f): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Me nor understand dis their body chemistry oo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by Creamychic(f): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2015
I like the picture of the two of them together.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by Sarimah(f): 1:11am On Feb 03, 2015
temitemi1:
power of money grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba by olufikistick: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Creamychic:
I like the picture of the two of them together.

Like seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Foluke Daramola & Hubby's 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Battle Of The Denim Shorts:ebube Nwagbo,kylie And Kim / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Heartbroken After Their Nanny Dies This Morning (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.