Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts (858 Views)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Racism In America Is The Nightmare Of The American Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by freeafrica365: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
People that say that Afro Americans are making these things up..they call Afro Americans this because they think all of us africans are monkeys..and reference them as such.

Recent incident n September 04, 2014 at 2:39 PM, updated September 05, 2014 at 12:33 A

A Baton Rouge police officer resigned Thursday after he allegedly sent racially-charged text messages to another person, Baton Rouge Police Cpl. Don Coppola confirmed Thursday. Michael Elsbury reportedly submitted his letter of resignation Thursday afternoon.

In text messages obtained by WBRZ, Elsbury allegedly sent a message that read: "They are nothing but a bunch of monkeys. The only reason they have this job is the n*****, n***** in them."

Another string of texts Elsbury allegedly sent read: "I wish someone would pull a Ferguson on them and take them out. I hate looking at those African monkeys at work...I enjoy arresting those thugs with their saggy pants."

Coppola said Elsbury has been on the force for nearly 15 years. In his resignation letter, Elsbury did not discuss the ongoing investigation of his text messages.

The text messages were allegedly sent to someone outside of the police department.
Re: Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by gatiano(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
its hatred and envy. they want everything about us but they can't get. who captured slaves? when you take people's resources without due payments, what do they expect? the resources you stole will attract its owners. and funny enough, these owners will come and say, well this is my land too plus the resources you stole from my home land. fact!

1 Like

Re: Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by freeafrica365: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
gatiano: its hatred and envy. they want everything about us but they can't get. who captured slaves? when you take people's resources without due payments, what do they expect? the resources you stole will attract its owners. and funny enough, these owners will come and say, well this is my land too plus the resources you stole from my home land. fact!

So true! So true!!
Re: Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
freeafrica365: People that say that Afro Americans are making these things up..they call Afro Americans this because they think all of us africans are monkeys..and reference them as such.

Recent incident n September 04, 2014 at 2:39 PM, updated September 05, 2014 at 12:33 A

A Baton Rouge police officer resigned Thursday after he allegedly sent racially-charged text messages to another person, Baton Rouge Police Cpl. Don Coppola confirmed Thursday. Michael Elsbury reportedly submitted his letter of resignation Thursday afternoon.

In text messages obtained by WBRZ, Elsbury allegedly sent a message that read: "They are nothing but a bunch of monkeys. The only reason they have this job is the n*****, n***** in them."

Another string of texts Elsbury allegedly sent read: "I wish someone would pull a Ferguson on them and take them out. I hate looking at those African monkeys at work...I enjoy arresting those thugs with their saggy pants."

Coppola said Elsbury has been on the force for nearly 15 years. In his resignation letter, Elsbury did not discuss the ongoing investigation of his text messages.

The text messages were allegedly sent to someone outside of the police department.

People like that will never change very easy, hate is within them. In south africa we choose to live in peace with them, I hope AA also do accept them. Life is too short to worry about few stupid people like that.
Re: Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
MrPSA:

People like that will never change very easy, hate is within them. In south africa we choose to live in peace with them, I hope AA also do accept them. Life is too short to worry about few stupid people like that.

I doubt it very much. Most AAs loathe whites & with good reasons too. They also hate Africans. They are a lost cause. Don't even know why people bother with them anymore. They call us termite & mudpie eating booty scratchers. Who has time for people like that? I see some of them as an embarrassment to anything black. You turn on the tv & one of them is doing a DNA test on 10 guys looking for a "baby daddy". Sies! The ones with class & without their trademark ignorance is cool in my books. The rest? Meh.

As for them living peacefully with whites, not everyone is like us my brother. We're a speshul breed cheesy They don't make them like us anymore. Bytchmade material is all I see with most of these people. They get bothered very easy by dumb nonsense. Us on the other hand are an "I don't give a fuark" type. We keep living. But I do hope something changes over there. America is a very racist CUNTry.
Re: Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by freeafrica365: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I doubt it very much. Most AAs loathe whites & with good reasons too. They also hate Africans. They are a lost cause. Don't even know why people bother with them anymore. They call us termite & mudpie eating booty scratchers. Who has time for people like that? I see some of them as an embarrassment to anything black. You turn on the tv & one of them is doing a DNA test on 10 guys looking for a "baby daddy". Sies! The ones with class & without their trademark ignorance is cool in my books. The rest? Meh.

As for them living peacefully with whites, not everyone is like us my brother. We're a speshul breed cheesy They don't make them like us anymore. Bytchmade material is all I see with most of these people. They get bothered very easy by dumb nonsense. Us on the other hand are an "I don't give a fuark" type. We keep living. But I do hope something changes over there. America is a very racist CUNTry.

Are you in the US? I have never heard AA call Africans booty scratchers. And if they hate Africans, it is with good reason - we sold them.

As far as them embarrassing YOU or US, OUR ENTIRE CONTINENT IS SHIT. They are a small group. Try to compare groups that are actually equal in form? Like? African ethnicities with other African ethnicities.

Bye oyibo. Only a white man and another white man would advocate living peacefully with a group that terrorized the world. It is to your benefit and interests.
Re: Racism In America Stems From Whites Believing That Africans Are Monkeys - Facts by freeafrica365: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2014
MrPSA:

Lol. You hope AA accept the klan?

Where do they get you trolls from? What site?

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Look At Islamic State In Iraq And Syria (ISIS). / Obama Reaches For A Security Chief With Nigerian Roots / Islamophobia kuwait imposes visa ban on five Muslim nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.