Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? (677 Views)

Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown / "Catholics Will Go To Hell, Pope Francis Is The Anti-christ"-pastor Chris Okotie / Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by ebenice(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
By
Pst Robert Clancy
The Pope wants to be greeted as the"Holy Father"by all Muslims and Catholics. To be able to achieve this, the gospel must be deleted.

He greeted Muslims around the world during his Sunday blessing of pilgrims gathered in St Peter's Square in Rome.
He said that"our brothers''the Muslims had just concluded their holy month of Ramadan, dedicated to fasting, prayer and alms-giving.

The One World religion is emerging, and the Pope is the leader of the flock.

The Vatican has for a long time embraced the Koran"as holy", and"allah"as the god of love, unity,"god"of all. This"god"will unite all who worship and adore a false Messiah, a copy cat of Jesus of the Bible.

The"Jesus"accruing to"Rome"can tolerate and accept the version of"Jesus"that is taught in Mecca.

The Pope call Muslims for"brothers". The Pontiff feel Catholics and Muslims are worshipers of the same"god. In fact they are. But this"god"is not God of the Bible.

The Pope invites Muslims to"educate new generations of believers."Surely the gospel shall no longer be preached.

No longer shall anyone teach that all men are lost, and can only be rescued and saved by the blood of Jesus.

No longer hall anyone proclaim the Messiah being the atoning sacrifice for sins, and the only way to Heaven.

No longer shall any one say that God has a Son equal to Him self, who died on the cross at Calvary Hill in Jerusalem, and resurrected from the grave.

No longer shall anyone be permitted to say that without making Jesus the Messiah Lord and God, every man will have to spend eternity in Hell.

No longer shall anyone be permitted to say that the Koran is not a revelation from God, but inspired by demons.

No longer shall anyone be permitted to say that Muhammad a false prophet.

If you do not understand that the Pope is an anti-Christ, you basically do not understand mush about the nature of evil, done in the name of"Jesus".

Matthew 7: 21-23

‘Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?” Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!”
Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by neuljosh(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Am not surprised. Catholic has always been the false church the bible talked about. Their practices are obviously not founded by the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Infact, you can't hardly differentiate a catholic from a muslim.

last Bullet
Catholic deceiving the world since 200 AD
Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by Yooguyz: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
ebenice: By
Pst Robert Clancy
The Pope wants to be greeted as the"Holy Father"by all Muslims and Catholics. To be able to achieve this, the gospel must be deleted.

He greeted Muslims around the world during his Sunday blessing of pilgrims gathered in St Peter's Square in Rome.
He said that"our brothers''the Muslims had just concluded their holy month of Ramadan, dedicated to fasting, prayer and alms-giving.

The One World religion is emerging, and the Pope is the leader of the flock.

The Vatican has for a long time embraced the Koran"as holy", and"allah"as the god of love, unity,"god"of all. This"god"will unite all who worship and adore a false Messiah, a copy cat of Jesus of the Bible.

The"Jesus"accruing to"Rome"can tolerate and accept the version of"Jesus"that is taught in Mecca.

The Pope call Muslims for"brothers". The Pontiff feel Catholics and Muslims are worshipers of the same"god. In fact they are. But this"god"is not God of the Bible.

The Pope invites Muslims to"educate new generations of believers."Surely the gospel shall no longer be preached.

No longer shall anyone teach that all men are lost, and can only be rescued and saved by the blood of Jesus.

No longer hall anyone proclaim the Messiah being the atoning sacrifice for sins, and the only way to Heaven.

No longer shall any one say that God has a Son equal to Him self, who died on the cross at Calvary Hill in Jerusalem, and resurrected from the grave.

No longer shall anyone be permitted to say that without making Jesus the Messiah Lord and God, every man will have to spend eternity in Hell.

No longer shall anyone be permitted to say that the Koran is not a revelation from God, but inspired by demons.

No longer shall anyone be permitted to say that Muhammad a false prophet.

If you do not understand that the Pope is an anti-Christ, you basically do not understand mush about the nature of evil, done in the name of"Jesus".

Matthew 7: 21-23

‘Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?” Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!”

The OP just intentionaly mis-interpreted the concept of ecumenism as put forth by Pope Francis.
Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yooguyz:

The OP just intentionaly mis-interpreted the concept of ecumenism as put forth by Pope Francis.

i thought I alone saw that.

The bible calls God "the father of all" this make all human brothers and sisters, in an interesting way some catholics like fracis of assisi regards the brotherhood as extending to all of creation. Put simply, by creating us, God made us brothers. That isn't heresy, it is fact.

Whether you notice it or not, Islam believes in one God, in the God of abraham, whether they call him olorun or allah(that is what arabic christians call God too) is inconsequensial. They do not have the full revelation of God and neither does the jews.... Neither Judaism or Islam believes the revelation of Jesus Christ but they do believe in one God, almighty, benevolent, compassionate, personal and knowable, all dialogues with muslims must start by admitting that we share these beliefs in common, only then can we address our disagrement.

The catholic church doesn't teach or believe in a one world religion, we belive that it is the duty of christians to engage all other religions in a respectful dialogue. If you teach the truth then it is necessary you do so with respect. That is ecumenism rightly understood.

Lastly the teaching of the catholic church are unchanged and unchangeable. That which was once and for all delivered to the saints, has alway been jealously guarded and well transmitted by the church and all those teaching remain intact to this day.

The op is heavily flawed.

1 Like

Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by ebenice(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmm you must be a catholic fanatic

Have you Read rev 13 vs 11 to 18 you will know better.

But then, just know that the papacy has been compromised and the anti christ is involved it would take just after the rapture to make it a full moon. Just watch out .this is just the begining.. Pope benedict didnt just step down like that, bro, there is more than meet the eye.. Pope francis is the last pope.. Btw i thought st malachy prophecy sumtin similar?

I hope you knw anti christ would rule the world but then it would 1st unite it,to prepare it goal.and the papacy is the best tool. Think abt that
Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by Yooguyz: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ubenedictus:

i thought I alone saw that.

The bible calls God "the father of all" this make all human brothers and sisters, in an interesting way some catholics like fracis of assisi regards the brotherhood as extending to all of creation. Put simply, by creating us, God made us brothers. That isn't heresy, it is fact.

Whether you notice it or not, Islam believes in one God, in the God of abraham, whether they call him olorun or allah(that is what arabic christians call God too) is inconsequensial. They do not have the full revelation of God and neither does the jews.... Neither Judaism or Islam believes the revelation of Jesus Christ but they do believe in one God, almighty, benevolent, compassionate, personal and knowable, all dialogues with muslims must start by admitting that we share these beliefs in common, only then can we address our disagrement.

The catholic church doesn't teach or believe in a one world religion, we belive that it is the duty of christians to engage all other religions in a respectful dialogue. If you teach the truth then it is necessary you do so with respect. That is ecumenism rightly understood.

Lastly the teaching of the catholic church are unchanged and unchangeable. That which was once and for all delivered to the saints, has alway been jealously guarded and well transmitted by the church and all those teaching remain intact to this day.

The op is heavily flawed.

You said it all! smiley
Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
ebenice: Hmmm you must be a catholic fanatic

Have you Read rev 13 vs 11 to 18 you will know better.

But then, just know that the papacy has been compromised and the anti christ is involved it would take just after the rapture to make it a full moon. Just watch out .this is just the begining.. Pope benedict didnt just step down like that, bro, there is more than meet the eye.. Pope francis is the last pope.. Btw i thought st malachy prophecy sumtin similar?

I hope you knw anti christ would rule the world but then it would 1st unite it,to prepare it goal.and the papacy is the best tool. Think abt that

first and foremost, it is insultive and condescending to brand me a "fanatic" simply because i explained the inconsistencies in your op. And to counter your accusation, i certainly am not a fanatic, my thoughts are clear and well within the bounds of the "spiritually rational". I would really appreciate it if you extend the charity i am showing you and desist from calling me names.

Secondly, i have read the book of revelation/apocalyse, and i remember that scriptures say that "the words of prophesy are not subject to personal judgement". For this reason i ask you to be careful when trying to interprete scripture. The beast in that passage encourages others to worship another beast! That my dear is neither the catholic church nor a catholic pope, because the church has unchangeably decleared that adoration is due to GOD alone and anybody who attempts to contradict such teaching is anathema. The catholic church doesn't roll over and change it doctrines, that is the job of the protestant churches.

Thirdly, pope ben retired, that is not the first time a pope retires, benedict had a heart problem, he was already using a pacesetter while a cardinal, the man is over 80, cannot travel right now and hardly walks on his own. He was old and believed that his frailties would prevent him from fulfilling his ministry. Francis is not the last pope, it will be a miracle if he lives another 10yrs, another pope will be elected.
"The prophesy of malachy" is a writting of unknown origin and it certainly didn't say pope francis is the last pope, that writting claimed that the last pope will be "peter the roman" and that the will be a great pope who will rightly pasture the flock.

Pls correct your preception of the pope, calling muslims "brothers" is not a sin or heresy it is just a fact.

Have a nice evening
Re: The Pope Francis: Is He For Real?..or?? by Rich4god(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
peeps cant do without minding their own business....

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Sower Explained / Why Loose Your Salvation?????? / Dame Jonathan At Enugu Adoration Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.