Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents (43543 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Stunning Selfie / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by obua: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
juicydiceyjoe: Must the rich marry the rich undecided.
Innoson daughter + carter son.
@ pix, Genevive not looking bad
Innoson served under Louis Carter group oga
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by philantoxx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by kullozone(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: shes too skiny.....but shes cute too

and you are.....?
luk I can kill for that lady,dnt say anything bout her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Romanciella(f): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
kullozone:

and you are.....?
luk I can kill for that lady,dnt say anything bout her.
undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by amakajoe(f): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
2romantic: How many times she go wear this dress? anyway her mama is cute

So cos she's a celeb u expect her to wear all her wears once and then dispose them undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by ugochuks95: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
naxo.xo marriage she dey attend she nor go.come mke i kari am go alter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by mrgaga: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014

na waaa 4 u sef,so you're taking note of the dresses she wears.....chaaaaiiiiii wetin pesin no go see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by mokane28: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
yes i agree with you,the rich always marrying the rich since after the civil war,na only for nollywood movies you go see innoson daughter madly in love and fighting to marry a poor boy from a poor family sad nollywood i hail thee oo LOL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cute mum!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nwaejike(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Make genevieve go pack well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
ugochuks95: naxo.xo marriage she dey attend she nor go.come mke i kari am go alter

dreamer!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
sir, lemme check your bp.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by gistmelove(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
better pikin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Kunleskey(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thebrightest: Now that i have made front page what is my gain
lols so u know say u did'nt gain anyfin @4ront page
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Yemlizzy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Genny's mom is quite pretty.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by spectramissile: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
spectramissile: The petite nollywood actress and her parents "Nnaji's" shared a selfie shot together at a wedding ceremony of Onyinye, the daughter of Innoson Group Chairman Chief Innocent Chukwuma, and her husband Emeka Onwugbenu, the son of Louis Carter Group Chairman, over the weekend.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE ON THAT LINK, CLICK THE CORRECT LINK BELOW

www.fikimaniaentertainment..com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: shes too skiny.....but shes cute too
nah u cum 'fleshy' jelousy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
OP needs to look up the definition of petite.

Just saying.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by otemanuduno: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hydro*pus
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by otemanuduno: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hydro-pus
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by xcllaxix(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rich marries rich...usual...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Jesuspistol(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
spectramissile: The petite nollywood actress and her parents "Nnaji's" shared a selfie shot together at a wedding ceremony of Onyinye, the daughter of Innoson Group Chairman Chief Innocent Chukwuma, and her husband Emeka Onwugbenu, the son of Louis Carter Group Chairman, over the weekend.

www.fikimaniaentertainment.com

Your papa and mama dey together till this age na hm u no wan marry?

Nawar o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by prettiest1(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thebrightest: Now that i have made front page what is my gain
Nothing for making frontpage try FTC only then will you know there are lots to gain. First will be credit alert from your bank and other benefits.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
How is that your business?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by egeoffery: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lucky her... With beautiful and real parent, wish them great and lovely times ahead.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by IceMan85(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2014

I wonder oh!

Nah who person go marry self?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by IceMan85(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2014
2romantic: How manytimes she go wear this dress? anyway her mama is cute

How many times you dey wear ur panties? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2014
axortedbabe: so ur sense no fit tel u say na d same place she wear am
I like you expecially after seeing your picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours / Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.