Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? (659 Views)

Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! / How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmm, simple as it may look like yet a very fundamental question most people are yet to consider or maybe to reflect on, probably even YOU viewing this thread right now.....

Was watching a t.v programme wia many individuals candid enough said they are yet to know just that they happy enjoying their life... Wow interesting.

How do i know??
What are God's plan for my life??
Last 10 years what have i achieved??
Next 10 years what would i achieve??
Am i actually working in the direction of GOD'S plan or am i doing things my way??

Search yourself, catch ur self red-handed. Have a deep reflection on this question: AM I LIVING ACCORDING TO PURPOSE?? U can add to the discussion ur purpose if u are in it or out and ur challenges

leggoo>>>
p.s: No look anybody face Talk ur mind, VENT if possible
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op, I won't lie mehn , whenever I wake Up , deep between sleepness and wakefulness .... My head just shot some sparks of why ''Human'' , why earth, why vices, why me !!!

I have worked @ both end of Life i.e @ a remote village as a Field agent (Researcher) and in the most exalted Office as an Analyst (Data) !!

At the end, my Brain still tells me, it will all end one day dude , after which , why your life the one that won't end , if truly such exist !

I read scriptures and I discovered the only essence of my life is to worship/Praise GOD while finding what I will eat in between !

That is why I won't joke with Prayer (eternal life) and that Job that brings Food/Happiness (Worthy life) to my table, my folks , society , country and the world !!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
donroxy: Op, I won't lie mehn , whenever I wake Up , deep between sleepness and wakefulness .... My head just shot some sparks of why ''Human'' , why earth, why vices, why me !!!

I have worked @ both end of Life i.e @ a remote village as a Field agent (Researcher) and in the most exalted Office as an Analyst (Data) !!

At the end, my Brain still tells me, it will all end one day dude , after which , why your life the one that won't end , if truly such exist !

I read scriptures and I discovered the only essence of my life is to worship/Praise GOD while finding what I will eat in between !

That is why I won't joke with Prayer (eternal life) and that Job that brings Food/Happiness (Worthy life) to my table, my folks , society , country and the world !!

i am api for you, mine i use to wake up seeing my purpose in my very head, envisioning it with my eyes, though reluctant to follow i still run, but it waits for me everywhere n everytym wen am back to my consciousness
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
OnyeEgo1:
i am api for you, mine i use to wake up seeing my purpose in my very head, envisioning it with my eyes, though reluctant to follow i still run, but it waits for me everywhere n everytym wen am back to my consciousness
Many people run from their very reason for existing even if I'm gonna deviate , I won't lose my reasoning faculty in the process ... That is why If I fail, I must be aware I'm failing and failure to rise nor correct is deliberate !!!

Some people aint even aware and entirely on different path !!
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by egopersonified(f): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2014
See bonding
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2014
egopersonified: See bonding

come clear i dont get u
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by egopersonified(f): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

come clear i dont get u

I am not insinuating the gay stuff, u both clearly have something in common as with probably a million nlanders. Just thought the least I would have done is follow the person.
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by Kanwulia: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2014
A Sperm and an EGG! kiss
Re: What Is The Purpose Behind Your Existence? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
egopersonified:

I am not insinuating the gay stuff, u both clearly have something in common as with probably a million nlanders. Just thought the least I would have done is follow the person.

lols u are such a character....

(1) (Reply)

Ten Way To Keep Relationship / What Will You Do If You Were The Husband?? / Please I Need A Place To Stay In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.