Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever (45807 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Everyone has experienced one embarrassing moment or the other in one's life. Celebrities are not left out on this. As a matter of fact, celebrities get embarrassed more especially, movie stars, who are usually embarrassed due to several roles they play in movies.

Some Nigerian celebrities recount their most embarrassing moments.

1 DESMOND ELLIOT- I'm Embarrassed When Women Offer Me Money Just To Sleep With Them

Have you had any embarrassing moment from your female fans?
So many, pleasedon’t even go there. So far God has been delivering me and I still pray for hiscontinuous deliverance.

Could you be more specific?

Some ladies call to have a date with you. Some others offer me money just to sleep with them;they make passes at me. Acts like these are embarrassing tome. The point is this, how many fine girls are yougoing to date? You just stick to the one you loveand life would be easier and more enjoyable.Women chase me because I am an actor andif they don’t do that, it simply means that I amnot yet an actor. In fact, being chased is not the issue, what matters is that whenever I perceive that I am about to be chased, I run."

2 BURNA BOY
- “My Most Embarrasing Moment Was Falling Off Stage At Headies 2012”

3 WAJE- I Forgot How To Recite The National Anthem At An Event

The Nigerian music star in a recent media chat, narrated her most embarrassing moment as a celebrity, and for whatever reason she decided to make her little secret known to her fast growing fans.
Here`s her story;I forgot how to recite the National Anthem at an event four years ago.

“I sang the National Anthem for a company that had a show,they were launching something, so a client came to me, we are doing this so we want you to take the National Anthem (that was four years ago). Nomoreloss (another artiste) was the host of that event.“Going on stage, Nomoreloss said ‘do not forget the National Anthem’, and I indeed forgot it. In the papers, reports were flying around that Waje does notknow how to recite the National Anthem. She further said she was curious and surprised that she missed her lines during the recitation. She has redeemed herself from the embarrassment afterward.

4 MERCY JOHNSON- The Day A Guy Lifted Me Up At The Airport

Which is your most embarrassing moment?There have been a lot; some are negative whileothers are positive. A guy once saw me at the airport and lifted me up and said to me, ‘I hadtold myself that the first time I see you I would touch you and feel you real good’. There was another time a guy saw me at the airport and said ‘Mercy, hi.’ He tapped his twin sisterand said that is Mercy Johnson only for the sister to sigh and say ‘does she know us’?

5 DBANJ- My Trouser Got Torn On Stage

Could you recall one of your greatest embarrassments while on stage?

"I don’t really see anything as an embarrassment because I am an entertainer. But there was this show, Koko concert which I organized long time ago. I was performing on stage, and suddenly, my trouser got torn. As it happened, I bent down to conceal it butI was pretending to be dancing. Don Jazzy, noticing it, came to block me while I disappeared from stage. However, it wasn’t embarrassing for me because theaudience did not notice it. He told Vanguard.

6 JOSELYN DUMAS- My Most Embarrassing Moment Was The Day I fell On Stage in Denrele’s Shoes!

"Denrele was interviewing me duringthe channel O’ event and he came up with the game of ‘truth or dare’ and I decided that I would not want to tell Denrele and the whole world my secret. I decided to dare. He took off his shoes and put them on my feet. His shoes are 12 inch block heels and they felt as if I was wearing cement on my feet. It was the most embarrassing moment of my career.She told punch.

7 ZACK ORJI- Surprising Questions From People Embarrassed Me

What has been your worst embarrassing moment?
"One of the embarrassing moments I have had in my career was when we did theGlamour Girlsthereabout 1994, I was in another set, when oneman, Alex from Punch newspapers approached­ me and asked whether it was true that I have been suspended from my church. I felt very embarrassed because I knew I had been suspended from my church. He didn’t get any clarification and went ahead and published in the newspaper that I have been suspended from the church.
"Another time, I was walking along the street, some people accosted me and asked, ‘is it true that my wife broke my head with a stick?’ It was quiet embarrassing. Apart from these, I can’treally remember any embarrassing moment I have had. Zack recently told The Sun.

8 FUNKE AKINDELE- The Day A Woman Gave Me A Hot Slap At The Airport + The Day A Doctor Told Everybody That I Came For Pregnancy Test.

She said her recent embarrassing moment was:
“I was at the airport sometime back and a woman came to say hello. Of course, I greeted her politely. Again, she came and I did same thing. Again, she came and I was still my smiling self. This went on like 20 times and she brought many people to see me! When it was time to board the plane, I was on a queue and suddenly had a slap on my back! It was the woman and she said, ‘Abebelube’ (Yoruba word for a more-than-smart person) and laughed. I was hurt! But I just grinned and said ‘thank you ma.’The normal Funke Akindele would have reacted but I just reminded myself of the status. But I am human!

I remember having fever, went to the clinic, was askedto run a test and as my doctor attended to me, another doctor passed by and said in everyone’s hearing that, ‘Funke Akindele came for a pregnancy test!’ Though he was joking, what if those people picked it up and the rumour spread? Even if I came for a pregnancy test, am I not entitled to my privacy?It is not too enviable a world.

”Another experience…”It was the day an old man bashed my car. Repairing the car costs much money, as it can only be done by the insurance company. The car was badly destroyed, at the back and I was really furious. The old man came down from his car and spoke in Yoruba: “ Sulia jo dakun mabinu (Sulia, please, don’tbe annoyed), calling me the name of a character I played in my film, Jenifa. I just had to let the man go.”

9 UTI NWACHUKWU- I Was Embarrassed As I Didn't Know Where To Insert My Joystick

Big Brother Africa alumnus, actor and TV Presenter, Uti Nwachukwu had described his first ever sexual experience as the most embarrassing moment ever.
" It was the most awkward moment, I didn’t know what to do. This was SS 2, I was 15 I think. I had no clue what I wasdoing, had no idea about the motions, I had problems finding where to put what and even after finding it, I did not know how to move,it was a disaster and my partner even complained about it. I was so embarrassed.There was nothing romantic about my first sexual encounter, no candle lights, nowhispers of I love you, it was aone night stand which was horrible.
After that day I went to watch some adult movies and by the second time I was a champion."

10 OMAWUNMI- The Day My Bosoms Popped Out On Stage

Answering a question on why her tits popped out at an event, the Delta State-born singer revealed that, “because I have small shoulders and my titss are actually beautiful, I tend to wear revealing upper body dresses.”She added that, “when you are looking at the mirror, you are not well as tall as to see how troublesome it could be. That dress has feathers inthe front of it and before I left my hotel room, I asked someone if the dress was okay and she said yes.”
Continuing,­ Omawumi stressed that, “so, I wore the dress to the show and when I was performing at the show, of course, paparazzi took my pictures and released them. I realized that my Titss were practically pouring out of my dress, there was no way I could have put my tits back.”

11 KCEE- ‘I Was Embarrassed When I Was Asked AboutThe Chibok Girls In The US…”

Limpopo master Kcee recently spoke out on his embarrasment when he was questioned in the US about the missing Chibok girls.
“I was thoroughly embarrassed in the US a couple of days ago while I was on tour. In New York, the airport cab driver whotook me to my hotel, as soon as he discovered I was Nigerian asked, ‘have they found those girls.’ I was so embarrassed I had nothing to say.Again it happened in Los Angeles when another cab man asked me the same question.
Can you imagine a cab man saying that? It was very embarrassing and I realised that whether we like it or not, where ever we find ourselves in the world, we must defend the image of our country but we have to start from the very source of this problems."

12 ICE PRINCE- My Trouser Got Ripped Off On Stage In Sierra Leone

On his most embarrassing moment:
“I was in Sierra Leone (while) performing at the stadium and my trousers got ripped off. It got ripped off all the way from the back to the front and I had to put on a towelon my boxers throughout the performance. It was really embarrassing, but my fans liked it and were even screaming. But to me, it was really embarrassing.”

13 DAVIDO- My Semi-Unclad Picture Scandal Embarrassed Me

Davido told Vanguard his most embarrassing moment.:
So what’s been the most embarrassing moment for you with girls and the fans?
"It was my picture that went viral.

The one that showed up in Ghana.Was it really your picture?
Yes.

So why did you let down your guard?

I was sleeping, when the photographs were taken andthat’s it.

And what did you do to the girl after that?Nothing.

Is she still with you?
I don’t know where she is.

14 COSSY ORJIAKOR- My Most Embarrasing Moment was when a Man Grabbed My Bossoms InTraffic

Her most embarrassing moment:… 'I was driving andinthe traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

15 OLAMIDE- I Went On Errand For A Bigger Artiste & He Accused Me Of Stealing His Money

Olamide just like anybody has this embarrassing moment that’s hard to forget. How he endured embarrassment before he became famous. You know, every expert was once a beginner. In an interview he had with E-24/7 reporter, Odu Black he talked about the embarassing moment, its quite funny though.

‘I will pick an incident that happened inthe studio a few years back. I was in the studio whenthis senior act came in to record a song and he said he was hungry. Who else will he send to buy food if not me who was the youngest in the studio? The money he gave me was not enough for his meal so I decided to use my own money and pay. I even used my own money to pay for transportation. When I got back to the studio with the food, guess what this guy said to me “Cabasa, tell this your boy to give me my change, if he wants money he should tell me and I will give him but he shouldn’t use trick and steal my money. I almost got angry, but one look from ID Cabasa calmed me down. Today, the guy is one of my biggest fans and he is planning to do a song withme."

16 TIWA SAVAGE- My Dress Embarrassed Me On Stage @ My First Meeting With 2Baba

It was the day Tuface had his Album Launch Concertin Eko Hotel. Tiwa Savage was to open for him. Five minutes before she came on stage, this happened:
“My dress for the performance came literarily 5 minutes before I was supposed to go on stage so,I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance.The emcee announced: ‘next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage…’So I quickly put it on, and the next thing I was going stage. And as soon asI was walking on stage the Zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even know. Banky W saw it and was like ‘oh my God! Your whole back is open.’“And this was the first time I was meeting Tuface,MI… Banky W, there like I said, I was really, really embarrassed. They tried to pin me up but all these time the band and everybody was on stage, so I had to go back, change into something that was not planned. It was quite embarrassing.”
That was not how the story ends.“I was fairly unknown at that time. I was just asked to sing the National Anthem, and I remembered when they mentioned my name Tiwa Savage and everyone was like who is that?“But by the time finished performing, I actually got people standing up on their feet. So that, also, was a great moment for me.”

17 ANITA JOSEPH- The Day A Man Slapped My Buttocks

Embarrassed by fans?
"Yes, I remember when a manslapped my buttocks! I acted in a film and the role was that of a lady sleeping with many men. After the film, a man walked up to me and said he liked the way I shook my buttocks in the movie. He wondered if that was how I shake it in real life. I was embarrassed.

18 NUELLA NJUBIGBO- A Fan Embarrassed Me Because Of My Big Lips

Embarrassments from fans?
"Yes, I have been embarrassed a number of times. A guy saw me the other day and hewas like, ‘Oh, biglips! Jesus, na the lips wey I dey see for screen be these? Oh my God, see the lips o!’ Whenhe was saying this, a lot of guys were there.And he was just calling their attention to my lips. People around were looking at my lips and they were all laughing. I was embarrassed that day but I just smiled over it and left the place."
Nuella told National Life in 2010.

19 BRYAN OKWARA- A Lady Laughed At Me the Day My ATM Said 'Insufficient Fund'

Tell me about your most embarrassing moment
"I went to the ATM to withdraw money and I forgot I had spent some money in my account such that it was less than what I wanted to withdraw. I met a long queue. When I was tired of standing, I sat for a while but when it was almost my turn I got up and a lady who had taken up my position and got into a mild argument with me. Eventually, I had my way and went to the machine only for me to punchin the amount I wanted to withdraw and got the message “insufficient funds”. The lady who was standing rightbehind me saw the screen and burst out laughing “Ha ha ha, he no even get money sef”.

20 ERNEST OBI-When My Ex Acussed Me Of Impregnating My Daughter

What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
"When my ex accused me of impregnating my daughter several times and had her terminate them. Iwas pushed to the wall and it got me thinking of murder. My woman and I separated in 2007 and she moved to London. I think she heard of my impendingmarriage to my fiancee and was angry so she came up with the allegations . I almost died. Two days later, she called me to apologize. I asked her to tell the press the truth but she said she could not face theworld. I also could not go round to say it was a lieso we left it like that."

21 GRACE AMAH- When I Was Awarded The Best Bed-Hopping Actress Of The Year

The mother of one said her most embarrassing moment was when she won ‘the best bed-hopping actress of the year’ award.Hear what Grace said:
"When I was given the best bed-hopping actress of the year! That was years back and it was really horrible. Why in God’s name would anybody give me that kind of name? It was myself, Genevieve and one other person that were nominated and I actually got this horrible award as the best bed-hopping actress of the year. That is the one that I keep mentioning. And several others. Like when I had my child and people were saying the father of the child denied the pregnancy and denied paternity of the child. It’s actually crazy why any man should deny the paternity of his ownblood. And several others like that”.

22 MIKE EZURUONYE- An Old Woman Double Crossed Me & Slapped The Hell Out Of Me

In his interview few years back, Mike narrated to Vanguard his embarrassing moment from a fan:

Have you experienced any embarrassing moment before for playing a role?

"There wasthis Igbo film titled ‘Moment of Truth’ where I played an illiterate marketer. I was so obsessed with some girl I was helping in school.Chioma Chukwuka was the girl and I was really nasty in that film. Now there was this day I was driving and an old lady double crossed me. I came down from the car to know what was wrong. I was still asking ‘what is going on here’ and the next thing I knew, the lady came out from hercar and slapped me hard on my face.I was so shocked. I could not say anything. This was an old woman, even older than my mom. As if the slap was not enough, she started shouting at me ‘You are stupid. You are mad. You are crazy’ I looked left and right to be sure it wasn’t a set up. I moved back a little because I could not understand what was happening.Two million and one things were running through my mind at the same time. She just kept on ranting: ‘How can you treat Chioma Chukwuka like that? Who taught you that as element of marriage?’ Iwas speechless. Then I understood and I was like, ‘oh my Godthis is all because of a film’. By the time she was yelling again, some okada riders packedandasked what happened.On hearing the woman mention Chioma Chukwuka, they knew it was about a film andstarted laughing. Today, that woman is one of my biggest fan. She forced me to lunch that day and when I refused she just got into my car and threw her car keys to her grand daughterand said, ‘anywhere you are going, you will go but we must go for lunch together’.We went for lunch that day and today, we arevery close. She calls and pray for me most ofthe time."

23 RAMSEY NUOAH- When People Pass Vulgar Statement At Me

As an actor, have you had any embarrassing moment?
Yes, I’ve had a couple of people throw pure water at me (laughing) and people pass vulgar. statement at me."

24 CHIKA IKE- A Fan Almost Kissed Me

What’s your most embarrassing moment?
"I have been through a lot in my career but I have not had any serious or major embarrassment lately; that wasin the past. But I don’t call them embarrassment though. I once had a fan who almost kissed me and many overexcited fans were all over me."

25 DORIS SIMEON- A Man Slapped Me Heavily In A Traffic

She said;
“This happened in broad day light in Ketu. I was driving out from the market and there was this taxi man, maybe, he was fatigued or probably sleeping, frustrated, drunkor something, his car was in front of mine in traffic. As other cars were moving, he was not moving, so I had to over take him. To my consternation, the man alightedfrom his cab, came to where I was sitting behind the wheels and slappedme heavily. I felt so bad that I had tocome down to confront him. Toworsen the already tensed situation,onlookers that gathered immediately supported the man without listening to my own side of the story. They werelike: “you are a star, an actress, you shouldn’t have confronted him, and don’t you know he is aman.” Meaning Ishould allow people walk up to me and do whatever they like and go just like that because I am anactress. That was my most embarrassing moment,”.

Compiled By Lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Do you work in the entertainment industry?

6 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
26 NSE IKPE ETIM- The Day I Fell Off An Airplane

"My most embarrassing moment is the day fell off an airplane. I did not remove my glasses and everythingwent misty. I fell down when I was descending the staircase. The worst part was that I had to struggle to get up on my feet.

27 DENRELE EDUN- Cultists Almost Killed Me For DatingTheir Leader’s Girlfriend“

"My most embarrassing moment was sometime ago at an event in one of ouruniversities: Istrolled into thenight with one of my girlfriends and we ran into thedreaded cult guys on campus, Wahala! I was in my 6” high heel shoes, notthis 9” I have on.They wanted to deal with me because I was dating their boss’ girlfriend. They wanted to strip me naked and break my legs, so I took to my heels,” he recounted to Punch. “They thought my high heel shoes would slow me down when they chased after me with dangerous weapons, but I ran with my heartin my mouth. Oh, I ran like a winch with my legs almost touching the back of my head!”

28 BANKY W- I Forgot The Words Of The Song I Was Singing On Stage

Asked his most embarrassing moment on stage, he said:
“Once, I actually forgot the words to the song I was singing. I kinda made up words for the parts I forgot, which would have been fine, except it was an R.Kelly song that a lot of people knew, so they knew Imessed up.

29 FIONA AMUZIA- I Was Rejected Visa While On My Full Regalia As MBGN At US Embassy

She won the MBGN in 2010.
Hear Fiona Amuzie in her own words below:
“My most embarrassing experience happened at the US embassy. As a queen, I went there for the US visa in my full regalia, the dress, the crown, everything. And you won’t believe me, they denied me the visa. It wasso embarrassing. I later went back after my reign as Fiona Amuzie and this timethey gave me.”

30 OMOBABA- Someone Said I Looked Like 2Shot

What is your most embarrassing moment?
"That must be the day somebody looked at me andsaid I looked like 2Shots. How can anybody say I look like 2Shots? I’m way finer and taller than he is. It was quite embarrassing to me.

31 TOOLZ- When I Made Grammatical Errors On Air

"Most embarrassing moment on air, I have had several cases. I make mistakes on air and I am not afraid to point out my errors. I am usually the first to laugh at myself. I make grammatical errors and I remember atime when an artiste came on my show and I asked him when his album would be released. Iwas oblivious of the fact that it had been released two months earlier!

32 NGOZI NWOSU- During A Quarrel, Someone Said I Am Exactly What I Play On TV

Can you share with us some of your embarrassing moments?
"I get it everyday. In fact a lot. There is this thing about some people. They just hit youat the back because you area star or something. I don’t likeit. It can be so upsetting that I would feel like slapping the person but I would now remember that Ihave to control myself because of my kind of profession. There was a dayI was having a little problem with someone, another person then said that I was exactly the way I act on TV. I then told the person that she was stupid. I’m not a saint simply because you see me on screen. There is an element of madness in everyone and acting is just make believe. Acting a negative role doesn’t make me a negative person. That doesn’t mean people should provoke me just to see what I can do. I will bounce back.

33 MR IBU- Players Left The Football March & Started Running After Me

Embarrasing moment?
"Last December, he went to a town to see a football match just like every other human being. But to his shock, when the crowd saw him, they left the football match and started running after him to the point that even the referee had to stop the match to also catch aglimpse of him. "The way the crowd was surging towards me. I had no option than to escape to my carbefore some of my friends rescued me. They were trying to show their love but it was too dangerous to stay back," he said.

34 RITA DOMINIC- A Guy Just Grabbed Me & Kissed Me On My Mouth

"Of course! In England from where I just came back after attending my mother's memorial service. When we went for Nothinghill Carnival. It was so rowdy and before I could say Jack Robinson, a guy just grabbedme and kissed me on my mouth. I just could not believe it. It happened beforeI could realize what he was doing, and I was very embarrassed. There were some security people there who later dragged me away."
Rita recounted years back.

35 KEN ERICS- I Fell Into A Ditch While Trying To Impress My Colleagues

Embarrassing moment?
"That should be the day I fell into a ditch and gotcarried away by flood while trying to impress my colleagues. How did it happen? I had gone for a music show with my group, on our way back there was heavy rain and the road was flooded. No car could move. We had to alight and cross a ditch into anearby store till the rain subsided.There was a wooden bridge, my friends walked over, in my stupidity I decided to jump over only to land inside thegutter and the flood carried mealong immediately. God just saved me as I held onto some metal poles before they came to my rescue, already then I wasmuddy from head to toe.Ken told Dailypost.

36 SEUN AKINDELE- I Was Caught In Exam Cheat

Embarrassing moment?
"It was in my secondary school days in Jos, when I was caught cheating in the examination.

37 UCHE ELENDU- A Woman Told My Friend That I'm An Occultic Goddess

"I can remember on one occasion after a movie, titled ‘Last Occult,’ where I played the role of an occultic witch goddess, I was talking to a friend, and I was actually kidding her.I told her that I will deal with her and a woman suddenly emerged from nowhere and called her up for a private discussion warning her to be very careful with me, that I am a very dangerous person. She told her that I am an occultic goddess that I could actually harm her judging by my role in that movie.She concluded that I did it so well because I am occultic in reality. My friend and I started laughing when she told me, I did not find it embarrassing because I expected things like that from fans."

38 INI EDO- I Had A Bad Wardrobe Malfunction On Set

Your most embarrassing moment on set?
"While filming, I didn’t realize I had a bad wardrobe malfunction as sm bottoms on my shirt had fallen off.itwas most embarrassingwhn my pa had to disrupt the set jus so the costumer could change de shirt, and I was the last to know."

39 SARAPHINA AMAECHI- My Big Bosoms Fell Out InThe Airport“

The breasts are becoming more and more aggressive by the day” she said giggly “one fateful day I was travelling, just at the airport, as I just bent down to open my bag, my breasts fell out like bombs. I was soembarrassed but then that is part of me and I am proud of it”

40 MAUREEN SOLOMON- People Shout My Name On The Road

Embarrassing Moments?
None except when people see you on the road andbegin to shout your name, it’s not that embarrassing, it’s something you have to live with.

41PORTIA ADAMS- Men Stare At My Bosoms

And the boobs?
Yes I love them but I don’t like the way men stare at them. It’s sometimes embarrassing.

What is embarrassing about it?
"It’s not my fault that my clothes reveal part of my boobs. The only clothes that fit me most are a size 10 but I usually buy size 12 and they don’t even get to cover me up properly because of my boobs. I don’t know what it is with men around here. Even If you wore a shirt, they’ll still peep through the shirt to see those boobs.

42 AYOMIDE DAWODU- I Couldn't Cry On Set When I Was Told To

BON: What is your most embarrassing moment?AYOMIDE DAWODU: My most embarrassing moment was when I was on set and I was asked cry and I couldn’t, , I was embarrass because the producer actually insulted me.

43 BIODUN OKEOWO (OLANI OSIRIN)- A Fan Gave Me Cold Shoulders

Most embarrassing moment with fans?
"I was trekking on the street and I saw three ladies coming towards my direction, two of the ladies recoginsed me and and were friendly, and one said “Oh, see Tolani Osinrin” and they were coming towards me togreet me. But the third one wasn’t friendly, as she said “who is Tolani Osinrin?” She just drew the other two back and said “come on, let’sgo”. I was so embarrassed."

44 FOLUKE DARAMOLA- My Big Bosoms Used To Embarrass Me Before

How do you cope with your breasts?

"Well, I used to be embarrassed when I was much younger. But later, when people started appreciating it, I felt differently about it- I started carrying it well and overtime, it’s more of a plus to me than a minus.

45 IK OGBONNA- I Had Flu Which Embarrassed Me On Set

What was Your Most Embarrassing Moment on Set.?
"There was this time I had a flu, my co-star said something very funny and I laughed so hard that the stuff came out "whoop" and she didn't even notice. I had to playfully wipe it off.

46 BASKET MOUTH- The Day I Didn't Do Well At Rhythm Unplugged

Do tell us the most embarrassing moment you have experienced so far?
"It was a day I didn’t do well at a Rhythm Unplugged. For me it was a bad day, not that the audience were not having a good laugh, but there were some group(s) of people who just came there to kill my career because they were just attacking me while I was performing, theydidn’t let me talk. There was a new style I was trying to introduce but I couldn’t get out of character to handle myself, itwas pretty bad. Anyway, that’s past but I like referring to it because it helps me make sure that it doesn’t happen again. That is the most embarrassing moment I’ve hadsince I was born.

47 ENIOLA BADMUS- Fans Almost Tore My Clothes

Has there been any embarrassing moment for you?
A whole lot! There are times when your fans will get so excited seeing you and they will almost tear your clothes, some will see you as a god and when overwhelmed, they rough handle you, though most times they meant no harm but for the fact that they believe you are a screen diva, they go theextra miles and that can be really frustratingat times.

48 DE DON- UNILAG Students Embarrassed Me On Stage

The comedian told chatted with the Punch:
What was your most embarrassing moment?
There is one that has refused to leave my memory.I can never forget it and it happened at the University of Lagos. I went for a show there and immediately I stepped on the stage, maybe they were expecting someone else to come, the students started screaming.

Why?
"It might be they were expecting somebody else. They said all sorts of things like, ‘getout from there.’ Even when I managed to say excuse me, they shouted ‘shut up!’ They kept asking ‘Who is this?’ I felt really embarrassed. Immediately I wentonmy knees to beg them, I told them I had not been given advance payment not to talk of balance, so I pleaded with them to please allow mesay one joke. And they laughed; I performed one joke and left the stage. I felt really bad that day because I had planned to be on the stage for aboutten minutes but there was no opportunity. In fact, everything on my head disappeared. So, I struggled to tell one. What really broke my heart was that I didn’t understand what caused it.

49 OGE OKOYE- The Day A Woman Called Me A Prostitute & Husband Snatcher In A Bank

"Some of them feel that we are what we act. For instance, a woman met me in the bank one day and then started screaming in Igbo language ‘Lee ya, Akwuna, prostitute, husband snatcher’.Someone tried calming her down saying that it’s what I was asked to act,but she persistently kept on screaming ‘O bu etu ha si emee. Lee anya ya’ (look at her eye). Can you believe it? It was quite embarrassing."

50 EBUBE NWAGBO- A Lady Walked Up To Me & Insulted Me On The Road

"My embarrassing moments, I have been embarrassed by fans. The latest one occurred when some hoodlums impersonating me on social media collected money from innocent people and promised to deliver hair products to them after asking them to pay money into a bank account that is not mine. A lady walked up to me once and insulted me for receiving money without delivering the goods to her. It took the intervention of people around to calm her down. I had to explain to her that it wasn’t me but some impostors out there trying to spoil my name. I looked into the matter and acted swiftly. I reported the case to the police and gave out the phone number and BlackBerry PIN for further investigation.It has been taken care of and I have taken steps to put an end to it.

Compiled by lalasticlala.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fiona Amuzie

Ernest Obi

Nuella

Anita J

1 Like

Bryan

Grace Amah

Uche elendu

Nse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ayomide

omobaba

Portia adams

dedon

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Mskrisx(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Seen
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Romanciella(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
funny/pathetic
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by freshness2020: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lalaticlala!
Τ̲̅ђe Nairaland entertainment guru"..
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
sarapphina amaechi

biodun okeowo

ken erics

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by irishCream: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lala...welldone

Make I cook my 'edikaikong' soup finish

Will comment later grin

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by englishmart(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why D'banj trouser no go tear wey he dey wear trousers wry slim pass 10cm.

I wish I was present when omawumi's bosom embarrassed her.

The bosoms were not in support of her dressing
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
irishCream: Lala...welldone

Make I cook my 'edikaikong' soup finish

Will comment later grin

wow! that's my best soup o. edikaikong & afang.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by eph12(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
That Bryan own worse. Chei! ATM can like to fvck up sha
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by 2romantic: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Denrele should bag an award as d biggest celebrity lier of all time. his account is filled wit obvious lies.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by 2romantic: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
d most hilarious is dat of grace amah. who d hell gvs one an award as d best bed hopping actress of d yr?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by hugelyendowed: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
OP, i wana read abt most embarrassing moments of our nairaland celebs like seun, mynd44, obinoscopy, romanciella, missmossy, fynestboi, etc. Abi de no get?
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Favourcharles23(f): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
i will bè back
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Romanciella(f): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
hugelyendowed: OP, i wana read abt most embarrassing moments of our nairaland celebs like seun, mynd44, obinoscopy, romanciella, missmossy, fynestboi, etc. Abi de no get?
celeberity.....really now *blushing* smiley embarassed
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by montestic(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: celeberity.....really now *blushing* smiley embarassed
who dashed u celebrity? mtchewww. i lv u sha romaroma
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by montestic(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
DENRELE & UTI have one thing in comon in their accounts. lies lies

8 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Romanciella(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
montestic: who dashed u celebrity? mtchewww. i lv u sha romaroma
ahan why the hate na
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by montestic(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: ahan why the hate na
LOL na lv o. dont mind me
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by maxism2: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
2romantic: Denrele should bag an award as d biggest celebrity lier of all time. his account is filled wit obvious lies.
hehehe
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by lalasticlala(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
montestic: DENRELE & UTI have one thing in comon in their accounts. lies lies

lol

were u there?
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by daveP(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Can imagine Mr Ibu running away as the entire spectators rushed to touch him... grin grin

Rite shocked oh my, lucky lucky guy!!

Some people are so emotion with movies o, Mike Ezuronye treid-cool guy. Imagine gettung slapped for a role in a film. Il do so if the role was sooo occultic though!

Saka
Nkem Owoh
Bishop Imeh
Shank
and.......
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by 2romantic: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Quite hilarious. denrele though
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by diksucker(f): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Desmond should b happy na
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cossy embarrassed? I've seen that lady's boobś more than mine.

5 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
this list long o.anyway,i would have loved to share my own story,bt i will save it for vanguard newspaper.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Chimerase(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mak I run book space before I go empty handed like Aaron undecided
Re: 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever by Chimerase(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Khalessi: Cossy embarrassed? I've seen that ladies boobś more than mine.
I didn't get u pls undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.