Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (45930 Views)

Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by stane007: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is there trouble in paradise? ‘Pana’ crooner, Tekno and his girlfriend, Nigerian-born British-Ghanaian recording artist and dancer, Lola Rae have unfollowed themselves on Instagram.

Tekno made their relationship official after posting photos of them kissing at a club.

http://www.lailasblog.com/tekno-girlfriend-lola-rae-unfollow-instagram/

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by GloriaNinja(f): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
undecided THEY ARE IRRELEVANT AND WON'T HELP NIGERIA'S CURRENT STATE, IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER. IT WON'T PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE.

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by auntysimbiat(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
NO BIG CASSAVA, SO SHE MOVED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FszFO8gBsg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Nice one,
Nwa Igbo ekwesiro I-me onye ofe nmanu oyi.

This is Ogunmola's law at work or The law of diminishing marginal sexual utility.

OGUNMOLA'S LAW

States that every pvnny has an expiry date.
Upon expiry of which, the satisfaction derived from remaining in such relationship is inversely proportional to the happiness generated from smashing the pvnny even if time is constant.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fake love

3 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ammyluv2002(f): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Their cup of tea
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by solidman59(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Make I park here
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jesus will soon unfollow them grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lycan2: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
make i go slide into her DM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by binsanni(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
HIS LIFE HIS EVERYTHING. OYA NEXT PLEAS
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by xtybliss(f): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmmm... Na so love be? shocked
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
tobdee:
Fake love
Lil kesh ft Tekno. Remix grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Tuoyofelix(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by fiftynaira(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
As me and goldbim unfollow oursef
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Thylord(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
nonsense
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by PehaKaso: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

31 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Maybe they had little argument Lola Rae mistakingly called Tekno "Chelsea".. e.g you are a fvcking Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Cholls(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THEY ARE IRRELEVANT AND WON'T HELP NIGERIA'S CURRENT STATE, IF THEY LIKE, LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER. IT WON'T PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE.
my sister abi o... e b like say dem come realise say the relationship no creat any Buzz.

7 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NLProblemChild(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who are they?
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by chriskosherbal(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tekno .....hope all is well oo
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Lytech(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Another means of getting attention for the next 2weeks.....

As for me?
I dont give a Bleep

4 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Swashi007(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
this is one of the reasons it's best to keep ur relationship off social media embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by bjayx: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wen guys dey find hustle to make ends meet, you dey talk of love matter...

Dis no be news abeg...
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Okoyiboz3: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who they epp

If they like, let them go and follow Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by goldbim(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
fiftynaira:
As me and goldbim unfollow oursef
grin grin singing psquare-forever...you ain't going anywhere.!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Sleyanya1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is all right,

It doesn't affect my life's goals in anyway

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Celeb nor suppose date woman when dey social
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Sexytemi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
it was long over due, celebrity relationships don't last....
Re: Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sapientia(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Seun should marry linda ikeji so they can merge nairaland and her blog together. That way, this kinda news is carried by linda portion.

FP must not be changing frequently.. allow people read better news before they are forced to page 2 cos one boy unfollowed his gf for anoda social media... haba mods

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.