Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid (1312 Views)

Dele Momodu Also Release Chats Between Davido & Sophie Momodu - Screenshots / WAR: Between Davido And Wizkid On Twitter Today / Who's The Best Dressed Between Davido And Wizkid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by shollay09(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wizkid is probably disliking Davido even more than always… Davido is going to steal his fame.
This year Divido is shining like a sun. He became a key person for the whole entertaining industry. Rapper got dozens of prizes and nominations this year Of course this fact damages Wizkid self-confidence.
And several days ago the number of Davido`s nominations increased! Popular music channel, Channel ‘O’, stated the list of nominees for this year’s Channel O Africa Music Video Awards. Davido is mentioned in the… FIVE nominations. He is nominated for the following categories: Most gifted Dance video, Most gifted afro pop video, Most gifted west video, Most gifted video of the year and Most Gifted male.
And can you guess how many nominations did Wizkid get? We will give you a tip –Zero…
As for now Davido is already an owner of such international awards: MTV, BET and AFRIMA.
Wizkid is an owner of the following awards and nominations: MTV Europe Music Award for Best African Act (2012,2013), World Music Award for World’s Best Male Artist (2014), World Music Award for World’s Best Song (2014), World Music Award for World’s Best Live Act (2014), MTV Europe Music Award for Best Africa, Middle East and India Act (2011), World Music Award for World’s Best Entertainer of the Year (2014).
Do you think Wizkid can Bounce Back?

1 Share

Re: Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by spays(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Na their plava,i still think all dis is a popularity stunt sha like what kim k usually does
Re: Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by shollay09(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Well, let's say its indeed another way of increasing their fanbase
Re: Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by hatux: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
undecided
Re: Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by mznicolette(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
No oo he can't bounce back
Re: Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by shollay09(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
mznicolette: No oo he can't bounce back
only time will tell if he is or he is not gonna bounce back
Re: Reasons Of Hate Between Davido And Wizkid by mznicolette(f): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
shollay09: only time will tell if he is or he is not gonna bounce back
his own term as past now its davido term, n anoda will come n still over thrown davido n das how d game goes...

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn’t Like Me – Davido / If I Were Linda Ikeji, Why I Wouldn’t Buy A Range Rover Sport With $153,000! / Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.