Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat (7095 Views)

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by nnamdibig(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
A lean body is in these days. Getting rid of the unwanted belly fat is important to show off your hard-earned muscles. As with every valuable thing, getting rid of belly fat requires a lot of discipline. While staying focused and disciplined is something that you have to do, here are some techniques to help you get rid of the belly fat.
1. Reduce stress
Stress along with other hazards, increases belly fat. Getting rid of stress reduces production of cortisol in your body. Studies prove that lower cortisol levels are directly proportional to lower fat, specifically around the abdomen. Cortisol is such a good friend of belly fat that it even mitigates the effect of exercise you do to remove fat, so the golden rule is say NO to stress!
2. Welcome greens
Green leafy vegetable are a rich source of minerals and vitamins. Besides keeping you healthy, it helps cut belly fat. Green foods do not contain the harmful form of fat that accumulates in the tummy giving you love handles.
3. Sleep enough
A good 8 hours of sleep is important for getting rid of any fat. Lack of sleep produces the hormone ghrelin which makes you hungry and crave sweet and savory foods that are belly fat favorites. Try to stick to a sleeping pattern, changing the sleeping time and place frequently adds to abdominal fat.
4. Increase Probiotics
Probiotics are small helpful bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract and are often found in dairy foods like yogurt or in fermented foods. This bacteria helps maintaining a healthy gut, which is critical to losing belly fat because our gut contains more than half of the neurotransmitters that send signals to our brain. An unhealthy gut leads to a low mood, higher food cravings, and less motivation to exercise.
5. Walk!
Walking is one of the best and most effective exercises we can do for our body. Walking moves your entire body, including belly. Brisk walking burns calories which reduces unwanted fat. Walking partnered with taking stairs is more effective and the best part is that you do not have take time to do them separately. Going to work or cleaning house you can walk and climb while reducing belly fat.
6. Maintain a proper diet
Following a proper diet is more important than we can say, at least 80% of abs are made in the kitchen. Your diet for fat loss should include whole grains because they burn double the calories during digestion. Things that should be a part of your diet include:
A. Green tea - Studies show that drinking 4 cups of green tea daily speeds up metabolism leading to fast fat loss.
B. Lean meat - Lean meats like chicken and fish are a rich source of protein and have a thermogenic effect, it requires around 30% of the calories it contains to digest it which speeds up the calorie burning process.
C. Dairy - Dairy products naturally low in fat are a rich source of vitamin D and calcium. These foods help develop and enhance muscles which is important for a sound metabolism. Please note, products that are not naturally low-fat (i.e. made with skim milk) are often a hotbed of chemicals and sugar which will rapidly undo all your hard work and make you fatter!
7. Exercise daily
This one seems pretty obvious but definitely deserves a mention. Daily exercises like crunches and squats are important for getting and maintaining a flat tummy, especially in the world we live in. Spend at least 15 minutes on your tummy daily to keep it healthy, avoid elevators and walk.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pickabeau bobo they are calling you here o cheesy

eyin broda onikun nla e wanmbi o grin
come and deflate your tummy wink
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Some guys will just exit the thread as fast as they opened it, they are too lazy to go through the stress of burning the fats in their belly angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: Pickabeau they are calling you here o cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin lol @ deflate,dem dey come o
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by myads890(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
All these ladies sef. After a guy has stressed himself to get six packs you'll still fork with a pot bellied billionaire. Abi, six pack dey pay bills?

All those jobless boys who still live with their parents can concentrate on getting six packs while I buy nkwobi for your girlfriend and bang her at four point hotel.

#teampotbelly grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
myads890: All these ladies sef. After a guy has stressed himself to get six packs you'll still fork with a pot bellied billionaire. Abi, six pack dey pay bills?

All those jobless boys who still live with their parents can concentrate on getting six packs while I buy nkwobi for your girlfriend and bang her at four point hotel.

#teampotbelly grin
self consolation United wink

go and abort your pregnancy. Think of the day when your corpse will be put in the coffin and your belly will be obstructing the cover to cover.so therefore go and less your bele tongue

nkwobi ko nkwara ni tongue

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
You no see men like neyo, r.kelly, nelly, Chris Brown, John legend, David Beckham, jarule, nas, Curtis Jackson and so on abi na people like Rick ross, jide kosoko una wan use belle resemble tan fikun nla shayo wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Na una mate be this o wink

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by myads890(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: self consolation United wink

go and abort your pregnancy. Think of the day when your corpse will be put in the coffin and your belly will be obstructing the cover to cover.so therefore go and less your bele tongue

Don't worry, I can afford a super sized coffin. Hahah
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Haywhymido(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2014

everyone has his/her life to live,u shdn't be more concerned with anoda person's life except such person ask 4 ur attention or opinion. D gentleman aired his view n u attacked him.I sensed u hate pot belly, i do too but we can't all be d same. Some people will av somethings,some people won't, dat's life.
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2014

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Haywhymido: everyone has his/her life to live,u shdn't be more concerned with anoda person's life except such person ask 4 ur attention or opinion. D gentleman aired his view n u attacked him.I sensed u hate pot belly, i do too but we can't all be d same. Some people will av somethings,some people won't, dat's life.
but naea for you o.why don't you leave sleeping dogs.does it look like I was attacking him or joking with him. Mr man respect yourself and stop fanning the embers of trouble. The dude I was even referring to didn't Carry it on his head like you.
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
As I was saying before awon obese brodas rudely interrupted me and spoilt my mood. See una mates o

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2014

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Haywhymido(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: but naea for you o.why don't you leave sleeping dogs.does it look like I was attacking him or joking with him. Mr man respect yourself and stop fanning the embers of trouble. The dude I was even referring to didn't Carry it on his head like you.
e be like seh u dey look 4 who to fight it out with. Well, i never had dat in mind when i aired my view. Sorry, if it look lyk dat to u.Abeg calm down o
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is the solution to abort the pregnancy

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Haywhymido: e be like seh u dey look 4 who to fight it out with. Well, i never had dat in mind when i aired my view. Sorry, if it look lyk dat to u.Abeg calm down o
you are welcome. Ejo e gbe ese osi meji yin kuro ni iwajuimi make i see road cheesy

have a nice weekend wink
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
myads890:

cheesy
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pickabeau sweery where are you. Won pe e o grin
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Haywhymido(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: you are welcome. Ejo e gbe ese osi meji yin kuro ni iwajuimi make i see road cheesy

have a nice weekend wink

na wa o, so na me get two left leg abi. Dat's ok. Gbadaun ara e pelu aworan yii>>> see una mate o in **someone's voice**

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by sniyi1: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
one of d best ways of doing away with belly fat is to avoid dinner altogether.
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Haywhymido: na wa o, so na me get two left leg abi. Dat's ok. Gbadaun ara e pelu aworan yii>>> see una mate o in **someone's voice**
na ya girlfriend be that one.why her bele con be 3.lmao
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
@sniyi1, ur body will look for ways to balance up.

Don't starve urself. Eat right and exercise right. That's all. If u have been exercising right, once in a while u can indulge urself with all the orishirishi(body no be firewood now)

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: Pickabeau bobo they are calling you here o cheesy

Carry go jawe!
I dey feel u!

#teamtoned skin# kiss
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by pickabeau1: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
SAMBARRY: Pickabeau sweery where are you. Won pe e o grin

Hellos
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
SAMBARRY: Na una mate be this o wink
See your own mate... shey na crime for your belly and legs to look like that? no cellulite, no stretch marks.. cheesy

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bet this one no be ya mate. Ma tan ra e wink

crackhaus:
See your own mate... shey na crime for your belly and legs to look like that? no cellulite, no stretch marks.. cheesy

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by SAMBARRY: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Even this one

Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by crackhaus: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hehehe... cheesy

cool
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by ndidibabe(f): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2014

LWKMA0
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by ndidibabe(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
myads890:

Una no go kill person here o.
Re: 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
crackhaus: Hehehe... cheesy

cool
Don't just laugh, do something about the excess fat. Ladies prefer 6pacs nowadays so do the needful and hit the gym

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse? / My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist? / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.