Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Motorola Moto X, Moto G And Moto 360 Hands-on - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola Moto X, Moto G And Moto 360 Hands-on (680 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Motorola Moto X 2015 Arrives In Style, Launches As Moto X Style And Moto X Play / Moto 360, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Moto X, Moto G And Moto 360 Hands-on by kellyjoesteve: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Motorola isn't on IFA this year but that didn't stop the future Lenovo subsidiary from announcing its long-awaited Moto X and Moto G second generation smartphones and the rounded Moto 360 smartwatch running Android Wear: And am here to share my impressions with the three new devices by Motorola. Before i got to see the new Moto X and Moto G and play around with the Moto 360 i was taken on a tour of Motorola's building and headquarters in Chicago, housed in the upper floors of the Merchandise Mart building that's been there since 1931. After the impressive tour i was finally acquainted with the new devices, which have been making the rumor rounds and making tech whispers for months now. It's no surprise - the Moto G is one of the most popular smartphones in tech due to its great hardware package, its impressive software update track record and undeniably great price. The Moto X started it all with a great portable body, uncompromising performance even at its low specs and superb friendliness of use. Motorola event Motorola had a tall order to replace those devices with better ones and we guess Lenovo will have an even taller one next year. Back to the present - the Moto X and Moto G second generations are here and the Moto 360 is officially on sale . Continues here www.kellyjoesteve..com
Re: Motorola Moto X, Moto G And Moto 360 Hands-on by Goahead(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Any idea on where to get the Moto G?
Re: Motorola Moto X, Moto G And Moto 360 Hands-on by kellyjoesteve: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Check Slot

(1) (Reply)

Any Phone For Sale / NCC To Sanction Network Providers Over Unsolicited Messages / I Wanna Buy A Fairly Used Tecno H6 Or Any Phone With Same Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.