Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

.g sexzskil's life! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .g sexzskil's life! (4015 Views)

SHOCKING! Lecturers In My Department Count Only Pages To Award Marks! / Federal Government To Award 1,087 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students Scholarships / Federal Polytechnics To Award Bachelor Of Technology (B. TECH) Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by ednut1(m): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2014
unilorin pols science na evil dept. dnt knw y pple waste der Time nd money studying dat course. yeye rolling. in 2012 d VC had to intervene because majority of d students had spill ovee
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by sexzskil(f): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2014
imas:
it should read "feel" not "feels" .
Haba! The last time i checked, a singular subject should also be followed by a singular predicate(verb), vice versa. ''feels'' is singular while ''feel'' is plural. It is very wrong to say the dog ''feel'' like barking for instance. It should be the dog ''feels'' like barking. In the same sense here, ''peni.s'' is singular and ''feels'' is also singular. OR IS THERE SOMETHING I'M MISSING?
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:
Haba! The last time i checked, a singular subject should also be followed by a singular predicate(verb), vice versa. ''feels'' is singular while ''feel'' is plural. It is very wrong to say the dog ''feel'' like barking for instance. It should be the dog ''feels'' like barking. In the same sense here, ''peni.s'' is singular and ''feels'' is also singular. OR IS THERE SOMETHING I'M MISSING?
My dear, I want to sleep, so I can go to Church, when I come back I'll explain. good night.
BTW why do you have that as your siggy? Haba!!!!
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by flolancracker: 2:52am On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:
In the same sense here, ''peni.s'' is singular and ''feels'' is also singular. OR IS THERE SOMETHING I'M MISSING?
DOES is the third person singular present of DO.

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Afghanistan:
I guess that's economics department.

Not exactly,bh since u guessed its economics dept then same tin happens there
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2014
imas: @sexzskilz, pls edit your signature, syntax error.

sexzskil:
what is the prob with it pls?

Hahahaha grin....d olodo doesn't even know there's a grammatical malapropism in her signature.

Thank God UI has made Proficiency of English test mandatory for admission...people like you will never get in cheesy
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:

Olodo...from your premise, the following are also correct grin

How did Seun "builds" Nairaland?
How does Sexkills "goes" to school?

Did ur S.S 1 teacher ever mention Main and Auxiliary verbs and their uses?...maybe you don't even know how many verbs you have in that rubbish signature of urs?

Choi!!!!....half baked undergraduate cry

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2014
donvidar:

Not exactly,bh since u guessed its economics dept then same tin happens there
Such happened there too dear. A student that was even refused a first class when he merited it was said to have sued the department. This happened in 2012.
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mention(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy:

Did ur S.S 1 teacher ever mention Main and Auxiliary verbs and their uses?...maybe you don't even know how many verbs you have in that rubbish signature of urs?

LWKMD
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by sexzskil(f): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy:

Half-baked undergraduate, me? Well, thank goodness it is not ''half-baked graduate''! I wonder why u only dug my signature and not my original post on this thread? Well, my signature seem a ''passive'' clause. Meanwhile, i know what i wrote and i also understood what you just explained, but u may as well critically study the text of this signature once more. ''Passive''!
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by happiness2020(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2014
STORY FOR THE gods. i bet you are not a student of unilorin just cooking up this story to tarnish the image of this glorious institution. But remember there is God ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Hahahaha...I give up. Keep arguing and saying gibberish dat doesn't make ur tense correct.

In a speech such as: How does he go to school?.... "Does" is an auxiliary verb and is already conjugated,so the main verb which is "go" stays in its normal form.

If you are half as smart as you think you are, search "does he go or does he goes" on Google.

Your use of English might just be d reason why u can't score high without writing 100 pages in ur exams. cheesy

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by happiness2020(f): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2014
look at you calling someone olodo, what do you know?
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by happiness2020(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy: Hahahaha...I give up. Keep arguing and saying gibberish dat doesn't make ur tense correct.

In a speech such as: How does he go to school?.... "Does" is an auxiliary verb and is already conjugated,so the main verb which is "go" stays in its normal form.

If you are half as smart as you think you are, search "does he go or does he goes" on Google.

Your use of English might just be d reason why u can't score high without writing 100 pages in ur exams. cheesy
guy make we hear word abeg. When you know all y are you still in school?
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by pigin: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Yomieluv: Seriously?

Imagine awarding marks based on number of pages,and not on merit.

If I'm in the dept,I would definitely top the class. Eg-

Question 1. Define Economics.

Solution- Economics can be define as a science that studies human behavior,this means it studies human behavior,therefore it studies human behavior,in as much economics studies human behavior. Economics studies how human behaves. Human behavior is what economics studies.

By the time you are playing to the gallery,book don full.
in order words it can be defined as an interation between man and the economy, to further buttress my point if man talks and rapport with the economy, in order hand it is the process in which man understand the economy, lets take it from another dimension" if man talks to the economy with the aim of understanding it, to apply scholarly back up" according to put ur uncle name there: It is the process and also an act of understanding the human relationship in the economy.
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by sexzskil(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy: Hahahaha...I give up. Keep arguing and saying gibberish dat doesn't make ur tense correct.

You should be ranked the biggest dumbstar in the world. I wonder why u were even scrutinising my signature in the fir.st place and not my original post. You have comprehending problem kid And i know that in 100lifetimes you can never reach the level of a primary school boy i coached English. So, this is how you want it to look like, ''How does a long pen.s feel in the mouth'' or, ''How do a long peni.s feels in the mouth?''. Thanks for the correction sir dumbster, to learn more of Rules of Concord, check my general posts on this forum.

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy2000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:
You should be ranked the biggest dumbstar in the world. I wonder why u were even scrutinising my signature in the fir.st place and not my original post. You have comprehending problem kid And i know that in 100lifetimes you can never reach the level of a primary school boi i coached English. So, this is how you want it to look like, ''How does a long pen.s feel in the mouth'' or, ''How do a long peni.s feels in the mouth?''. Thanks for the correction sir dumbster, to learn more of Rules of Concord, check my general posts on this forum.

What's the meaning of this tantrum u just posted? lipsrsealed I needed to scrutinise ur profile cos I wanted to know why u were scoring E's in ur exams...and behold, ur profile was a total proof of ur delinquency. grin

You are nothing but a certified phool....I'm here teaching ur semi-literate @ss English and ur posting rubbish. I guess you are 1 of those high school dropouts that confuse primary school kids all in the name of coaching. grin

Look who's calling sum1 a kid.... Personal text is about "fvcking", signature is about "feel of peni.s in mouth" .

I pity d future of d primary school kid dats learning from you cry ......Psychotic, incorrigible s.lut tongue

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afghanistan:
Such happened there too dear. A student that was even refused a first class when he merited it was said to have sued the department. This happened in 2012.

Wish me gudluck bro,still an undergraduate there
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by sexzskil(f): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy2000:

What's the meaning of this tantrum u just posted? lipsrsealed I needed to scrutinise ur profile cos I wanted to know why u were scoring E's in ur exams...and behold, ur profile was a total proof of ur delinquency. grin

You are nothing but a certified phool....I'm here teaching ur semi-literate @ss English and ur posting rubbish. I guess you are 1 of those high school dropouts that confuse primary school kids all in the name of coaching. grin

Look who's calling sum1 a kid.... Personal text is about "fvcking", signature is about "feel of peni.s in mouth" .

I pity d future of d primary school kid dats learning from you cry ......Psychotic, incorrigible s.lut tongue
You should be ashamed of yourself, you overspilled spe.rm. You are a big mistake on earth. This is one of the reasons the Black race will remain backward forever. Real guys are out there hustling, trying to break financial barriers, breaking new grounds, inventing and discovering things and you're here overly concerned about a ladie's profile and not even what she really complained about in this slum called country. You are a bastar.d i swear! It is type of you that Adolf Hitler incessantly raided and dragged to concentration camps during WW2, cos you are of no use to yourself, your family, immediate society and all. You are a terrible mistake!
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by shadelek(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
I wish I could believe this post but I find it very hard for me to believe it. I thought there is something like external moderation, how then can this be happening in public uni that happens to be the best in the country?
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
donvidar:

Wish me gudluck bro,still an undergraduate there
All the very best.
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy2000(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:
You should be ashamed of yourself, you overspilled spe.rm. You are a big mistake on earth. This is one of the reasons the Black race will remain backward forever. Real guys are out there hustling, trying to break financial barriers, breaking new grounds, inventing and discovering things and you're here overly concerned about a ladie's profile and not even what she really complained about in this slum called country. You are a bastar.d i swear! It is type of you that Adolf Hitler incessantly raided and dragged to concentration camps during WW2, cos you are of no use to yourself, your family, immediate society and all. You are a terrible mistake!

Hehehehe.... E-diot,and where is ur stewpid and useful Hitler now?...you are just a waste of skin.graduate dat can't speak proper english, going around using indecent f and d words on public,social network. Still u aint ashamed of urself,you are still spewing trash about uni Ilorin. If u are or were ever a student of Ilorin, I'm sure you are one of those mistakes universities are trying to avoid these days grin.

About 4 pple here have tried to correct ur stinking grammar,yet you are posting rubbish.I bet u can't do anything above 3rd class wif ur level of reasoning.

Dimwit

3 Likes

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:
Why two of una dey fight na? Both of you should try and show some iota of maturity abeg.

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Marverick(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy2000:

baba! Wetin concern u wit person signature and personal text,why u go her profile wetin u dey find 4 there? ,if she say she like fvcking na ur business, all my friends know I am a little crazy,eccentric,don't care wat people tink bout me maverick,na bad tin if I post am 4 my profile? ,guy park well jor,kilode?, nairaland is not meant 4 e-bullying ,concentrate on the topic of the thread ......thank u...........NO QUOTE ME O!.......tanchu......tra la la la la la la la

1 Like

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by sexzskil(f): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy2000:

Hehehehe.... E-diot,and where is ur stewpid and useful Hitler now?...you are just a waste of skin.graduate dat can't speak proper english, going around using indecent f and d words on public,social network. Still u aint ashamed of urself,you are still spewing trash about uni Ilorin. If u are or were ever a student of Ilorin, I'm sure you are one of those mistakes universities are trying to avoid these days grin.

About 4 pple here have tried to correct ur stinking grammar,yet you are posting rubbish.I bet u can't do anything above 3rd class wif ur level of reasoning.

Dimwit
You speak about me being a graduate? Lol, i hope you'll not run mad at last, because you aren't even worth sanity. If i'm really that bad in spoken English, you should have attacked my original post rather than taking a speed at my profile maybe to view a big as.ss you can mastur.bate on. Sonofabitch! I bet, you are indirectly taking some lessons from my words, you imbe.cile with no hope!

@Afghanista, talk to this disgusting, aweful, debilitating, awkward megalomanoic creature.
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afghanistan:
All the very best.

Thanx and same to u bro
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy2000(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Marverick: baba! Wetin concern u wit person signature and personal text,why u go her profile wetin u dey find 4 there? ,if she say she like fvcking na ur business, all my friends know I am a little crazy,eccentric,don't care wat people tink bout me maverick,na bad tin if I post am 4 my profile? ,guy park well jor,kilode?, nairaland is not meant 4 e-bullying ,concentrate on the topic of the thread ......thank u...........NO QUOTE ME O!.......tanchu......tra la la la la la la la

Guy forget dat thing...who no like s*x ?....no matter how crazy u are,there should be a limit to the extent of madness u display in public.why didn't you post about punanni instead of d Albert Einstein quote ur using as signature?....dats because u are smart.

When u see some kinda content people post online,u'd want to check their profiles and try to understand dem...just as u read the profile of an author after reading his book. I checked hers and saw sumthn I could criticise. I haven't overstepped boundaries by doing dat.besides, initially I was just trynna help her notice she needed to correct her grammar....but then,she made a mistake by deciding to let all hell loose grin

2 Likes

Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Mcbussy2000(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexzskil:

@Afghanista, talk to this disgusting, aweful debilitating, awkward megalomanoic creature.

Undergraduate,graduate or professional s*x worker ....ordinary "awful" you can't spell...smh cry

Abeg,lemme goan look for a topic where I can acquire knowledge jawe.

Screw you and goodbye grin
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by sexzskil(f): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy2000:

Undergraduate,graduate or professional s*x worker ....ordinary "awful" you can't spell...smh cry

Abeg,lemme goan look for a topic where I can acquire knowledge jawe.

Screw you and goodbye grin
I'm glad inside all the facts i said about your life, you could only pick ''awful'' to correct which i can't make on actual paper.
Somebody is correcting my spelling when mere altruistic phrase he finds it a herculean task. ''Lemme goan look for a topic...''. You are indeed a pity case.

You can move on to other threads and continue to be useless, disturbing the various posters. Once a goat always a goat. I bet you are an uglier version of Severe. I taught his shitty a.s.s the lesson of his life. Am glad i've taught u too. Go and be useless, boy.
Re: .g sexzskil's life! by Marverick(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mcbussy2000:

Guy forget dat thing...who no like s*x ?....no matter how crazy u are,there should be a limit to the extent of madness u display in public.why didn't you post about punanni instead of d Albert Einstein quote ur using as signature?....dats because u are smart.

When u see some kinda content people post online,u'd want to check their profiles and try to understand dem...just as u read the profile of an author after reading his book. I checked hers and saw sumthn I could criticise. I haven't overstepped boundaries by doing dat.besides, initially I was just trynna help her notice she needed to correct her grammar....but then,she made a mistake by deciding to let all hell loose grin
I hear,mk una stop quarrel,small tins too dey mk people vex I swear.......tanchu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Artists Of The Past Imagined The 20's / Nigeria Woman Deport Her Son Back To Nigeria Because Of Atheism / What's The Function Of This Structure Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.