Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London (2897 Views)

Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) / Interesting Things About 'The Iku Baba Yeye Of Yoruba Land': Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Photos:Emir Of Kano Visits Alaafin Of Oyo,sanusi Bows ToGreet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by engineerjt(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Just like a scene off the movie ‘Coming To America’ – Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi, the Alaafin of Oyo and his four wives, all wearing matching outfits, became the center of attraction, when they went shopping at Westfield mall in Stratford, yesterday.

Onlookers who hadn’t quite seen anything like this before – decided to seize the day and get photographs of the “African King” in East London. See more photos…

source:
http://www.mysugardaily.com/photos-oba-lamidi-adeyemi-his-four-wives-cause-commotion-at-westfield-mall-london/

1 Like

Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by McWhillion(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
We Yorubas are well known for flamboyancy and unnecessary show offs.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by Caracta(f): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
I like what they are wearing. Beautiful kiss

This King has a thing for light-skinned women. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by Ab025(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
now...this is a real african man

didn't know polygamy can look this beautiful (on the outside)
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by DollyParton1(f): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Beautiful Ankara. I like the buba Ibadan style.
Beautiful and gorgeous wives. Especially the one on the extreme right. OBA dey enjoy o.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
I am proud of you Kabiyesi!
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by MetaPhysical: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
These pictures belong in a gallery. smiley

Alaafin has taste for rich fabric and colors. Ive seen many of his pictures, very regal from top to bottom.

Im proud to see my Emperor and his Queens in such an imposing appearance on a foreign soil.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2014
MetaPhysical: These pictures belong in a gallery. smiley

Alaafin has taste for rich fabric and colors. Ive seen many of his pictures, very regal from top to bottom.

Im proud to see my Emperor and his Queens in such an imposing appearance on a foreign soil.

Kaabo, se daada lode... cool

I've almost done a thread calling you back to where you belong. Please metaphysical, share your worldview about Yoruba with us at the arena, your insights count. You are indomitable, and so intelligent. You can't stop now because you have come a long way and I look to you in many ways.

I'm also very expectant of amo4ce and tonyspike, my jolly good fellows.
God bless our native Africa.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
I'm proud of Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Alaafin
Iku baba yeye, Ojo pa sekere Omo Atiba...

Oba nla tii fOba je, the Emperor of Yorubaland.

He has made Yoruba proud at different occasions
Still remembering the Abacha era and the Shenanigans,

Aji she bi oyo laari, Oyo o ni se bi baba eni kookan.
Moyika Otun mo yika osi fori ade o, Alase ekeji orisa.

Ade a pe lori bata a pe lese,
Esin Oba a jeko pe o.

Kaabiesio...

1 Like

Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by MetaPhysical: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2014
2prexios:

Kaabo, se daada lode... cool

I've almost done a thread calling you back to where you belong. Please metaphysical, share your worldview about Yoruba with us at the arena, your insights count. You are indomitable, and so intelligent. You can't stop now because you have come a long way and I look to you in many ways.

I'm also very expectant of amo4ce and tonyspike, my jolly good fellows.
God bless our native Africa.

grin grin

bawo ni oo?

Prexios, i miss you and your insightful contributions. Yes, Im back, and we are going to have fun teaching and educating about Yoruba culture.

1 Like

Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

bawo ni oo?

Prexios, i miss you and your insightful contributions. Yes, Im back, and we are going to have fun teaching and educating about Yoruba culture.

I'm the happiest person brov, having you back.
We are call for this, it is our ori inu that gave us this mantle and nothing we can do about it. We just have to keep advancing this aspect of our nationhood. As a people, this is the department we find ourselves as "politicians", maybe in the future our children will make money or rule their entity from the internet.

But today, we must lay the foundation stone for a formidable future of a race we care this much about, the Yoruba race, so that she might rise and shine her light and by so doing become a lighthouse to the black race and human race at large. We will not cower to front for the Yoruba of Human race, we will not limit the glory of a glorious homeland.

1 Like

Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by MetaPhysical: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
I love your passion for the homeland, very inspiring and contagious. Lol.

I did not comment on your topic on Olokun because it was already off the rail when I got back here but I'd love to patronize you and say you posess the "fire that burn without consuming".

God Bless you.

wink
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
MetaPhysical: I love your passion for the homeland, very inspiring and contagious. Lol.

I did not comment on your topic on Olokun because it was already off the rail when I got back here but I'd love to patronize you and say you posess the "fire that burn without consuming".

God Bless you.

wink

grin grin You are spiritually lifted my brother, you write like someone highly inspired. I believe God has elevated you so high in spirit and material success, this shall be permanent forever more. And more are coming your way, I'm sure of it.

I always look forward to your writings, you know each one of us posses different styles of writing, from tpia to macof, to tonyspike and to amo4ce, but you are in a class of its own in your style of writing, its just very different kind of writing that I always delight in it because, i don't know how to describe it, its full of wisdom I swear, so you know why I'm always up in arms now.

Some other great writers that I love so much on this platform are Bigfrancis, Fulaman (though we are not always on the same page, but I always read his post grin grin), teracotter, 9jacrip and pagan9ja. These are good bloggers. And my new friend now is Howmanage, we've sort of connect. He's also very good and an elicitor per excellence.

I'm sorry I forget to mention my good buddie...
and my Apeke, the real firebrand sublime
(you know her) grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Engineer, please no vex, I've almost derail your thread, I'm so sorry.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by tpia1: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
^ bro, pm your "apeki", all these parables aint it.

just saying, no offence.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by tpia1: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
btw, all these discussions are more or less invalid if you leave Jesus out of them.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1: ^ bro, pm your "apeki", all these parables aint it.

just saying, no offence.

I'm in GIB trouble right now.... grin grin

Only Jesus can save.........
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by legaltender: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Where are his other wives? The first and others before these ones who look like they were yet to be conceived at the time he started making children.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by SpaceGoat: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Caracta: I like what they are wearing. Beautiful kiss

This King has a thing for light-skinned women. cheesy
grin
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by MetaPhysical: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1: ^ bro, pm your "apeki", all these parables aint it.

just saying, no offence.

Rotflmao... grin

you have not changed one bit!

I miss you tpia... tongue
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by 2prexios: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
MetaPhysical:

Rotflmao... grin

you have not changed one bit!

I miss you tpia... tongue

can the leopard change the colour of her skin? grin
Tpia reign and nairaland tremble.
Re: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi & His Four Wives Cause Commotion At Westfield Mall, London by MetaPhysical: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
2prexios:

grin grin You are spiritually lifted my brother, you write like someone highly inspired. I believe God has elevated you so high in spirit and material success, this shall be permanent forever more. And more are coming your way, I'm sure of it.

I always look forward to your writings, you know each one of us posses different styles of writing, from tpia to macof, to tonyspike and to amo4ce, but you are in a class of its own in your style of writing, its just very different kind of writing that I always delight in it because, i don't know how to describe it, its full of wisdom I swear, so you know why I'm always up in arms now.

Some other great writers that I love so much on this platform are Bigfrancis, Fulaman (though we are not always on the same page, but I always read his post grin grin), teracotter, 9jacrip and pagan9ja. These are good bloggers. And my new friend now is Howmanage, we've sort of connect. He's also very good and an elicitor per excellence.

I'm sorry I forget to mention my good buddie...
and my Apeke, the real firebrand sublime
(you know her) grin

lol. Thank you, you make my head swell with pride.

We should continue praising Alaafin on this outing and not derail.

God Bless Kaabiesi!!

(1) (Reply)

Recipe From Angola- Looks Really Good / Inside Abuja’s Hard Drugs Trade [exposed] / Nke Onye Chiri Ya Zaa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.