Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Creation Vs. Evolution - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Vs. Evolution (6903 Views)

Creation Vs Evolution. Were there really cavemen? What does the bible says? / Creation Vs Evolution: / Pope: Creation Vs. Evolution An ‘absurdity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Hmm what an interesting topic. If u don't believe in God nor hez word u can neva by any means understand anything about creation neither can you phatom it.
*Creation was made by God. Ur scientists don't believe in God because they believe things only work in physical which they regard to as facts but dispell the existence of the supernatural(which is very real). That is why the came up with evolution theories to try and cook up stories about how the world came into being. Many of you are saying scientists all over accepted these evolution theories. Well, its these same scientists that made u to believe aliens are not real, that they are fictions, UFOs are regarded as being unreal so that the world will not figure out the truth. Ur scientists don't want u to believe that God exists, neither do they want you to believe that aliens exists.
Did u guys know that Charles darwin, father of evolution accepted God when he was on his sick bed.
If u want to know more about creation, angels and aliens look for the book of enoch.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: anything u cant prove, any thing u or anybody have not witnessed, anything that does not make sense is a lie and anything that close to 6000 years of mans history or existense has not recorded is a lie; Such as the theory of evolution.

grin grin I got u right where I want you.

Jehovah cannot be proved, Jehovah cannot be witnessed, Jehovah doesn't make sense.

in your own analogy - Jehovah is a lie

1 Like

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: anything u cant prove, any thing u or anybody have not witnessed, anything that does not make sense is a lie and anything that close to 6000 years of mans history or existense has not recorded is a lie; Such as the theory of evolution.
....and to address this ur shameful post.
If you know a thing about evolution you would have known that evolution has been proved, it has been witnessed, and makes a whole load of sense.

Your unintelligence is so disgusting, a pity your likes are in majority in Nigeria and Africa, those who replace common sense and intelligence for fables, superstitions and hope
Nigerian education is a failure
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

grin grin I got u right where I want you.

Jehovah cannot be proved, Jehovah cannot be witnessed, Jehovah doesn't make sense.

in your own analogy - Jehovah is a lie
i also got u where i want you.
i have witnessed the supernatural, things beyond natural that science can never explain hence i believe in a supernatural God who created all things through his word. The human mind cannot be seen, touched, tasted or smelled yet we are conciouse of it.

1 Like

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:
....and to address this ur shameful post.
If you know a thing about evolution you would have known that evolution has been proved, it has been witnessed, and makes a whole load of sense.

Your unintelligence is so disgusting, a pity your likes are in majority in Nigeria and Africa, those who replace common sense and intelligence for fables, superstitions and hope
Nigerian education is a failure
stop blabing and give one proof or evolution.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
prettyboi1989: Hmm what an interesting topic. If u don't believe in God nor hez word u can neva by any means understand anything about creation neither can you phatom it.
*Creation was made by God. Ur scientists don't believe in God because they believe things only work in physical which they regard to as facts but dispell the existence of the supernatural(which is very real). That is why the came up with evolution theories to try and cook up stories about how the world came into being. Many of you are saying scientists all over accepted these evolution theories. Well, its these same scientists that made u to believe aliens are not real, that they are fictions, UFOs are regarded as being unreal so that the world will not figure out the truth. Ur scientists don't want u to believe that God exists, neither do they want you to believe that aliens exists.
Did u guys know that Charles darwin, father of evolution accepted God when he was on his sick bed.
If u want to know more about creation, angels and aliens look for the book of enoch.

More dumb Christians as result of the nation's failed educational system and dysfunctional society.

there's nothing like supernatural, because you can't explain it don't make it work of a demon or some aged immortal skydaddy.

Science never said aliens aren't real, aliens aren't known doesn't equate inexistent.
Lemme ask you...do you think aliens exist? If so do you think superman exist?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by GJames(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: stop blabing and give one proof or evolution.
You should stop arguing with this Macof guy, he explains nothing but throws insults at people. Liekiller is intelligent, thats the guy we should face.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: the ancients were very very religious, the amount of religious people today is a proof to that despite scientists trying to convince people out of it .

u call the ancients ignorant but they new the planets and the solar system thousands of years before modern science.

What ancients?? the poor gullible people or the actual priests and philosophers who established personifications around various forms of energy?

discoveries made weren't on religious background, religion discovers nothing it is stagnant on it's founding dogmas, the religious only follow what they are told.
Knowledge of planets as the ancient Greek and Roman pagans knew were not religion but spirituality.
Get the difference between religion and spirituality
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by GJames(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: stop blabing and give one proof or evolution.
You should stop arguing with this Macof guy, he explains nothing but throws insults at people. Liekiller is intelligent, he is worthy of your time
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: [.quote author=macof]

Illusions. hahahahahahaha...pls define illusions.

illusion

noun
- (countable) Anything that seems to be something that it is not.

We saw what looked like a tiger among the trees, but it was an illusion caused by the shadows of the branches.

Using artificial additives, scientists can create the illusion of fruit flavours in food.

- (countable) A misapprehension; a belief in something that is in fact not true.

Jane has this illusion that John is in love with her.

- (countable) A magician’s trick.
- (uncountable) The state of being deceived or misled.
synonyms
- (the state of being deceived or misled) misapprehension

So Mr. illusions are very much in the context of Natural, nothing supernatural in that.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by GJames(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

What ancients?? the poor gullible people or the actual priests and philosophers who established personifications around various forms of energy?

discoveries made weren't on religious background, religion discovers nothing it is stagnant on it's founding dogmas, the religious only follow what they are told.
Knowledge of planets as the ancient Greek and Roman pagans knew were not religion but spirituality.

You say religion is stagnant. You lie.
*Religion is the reason you call yourself literate
*Religion is the reason why you are not wearing leaves right now
*Religion is the reason you 've not been sacrificed to a tree or a rock.
Apart from taking people's heart from God, evolution has added nothing to science
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by GJames(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Where are the scientific
breakthroughs due to
evolution? Dr Marc
Kirschner, chair of the
Department of Systems
Biology, Harvard Medical
School, stated: “In fact, over
the last 100 years, almost all
of biology has proceeded
independent of evolution,
except evolutionary biology
itself. Molecular biology,
biochemistry, physiology,
have not taken evolution
into account at all.”9 Dr Skell
wrote, “It is our knowledge
of how these organisms
actually operate, not
speculations about how
they may have arisen
millions of years ago, that is
essential to doctors,
veterinarians, farmers
… .”10 Evolution actually
hinders medical
discovery.11 Then why do
schools and universities
teach evolution so
dogmatically, stealing
time from experimental
biology that so benefits
humankind?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: they have not observed anything otherwise they would have solid proof and not by ridiculously assuming that this and that might have happened.
secondly they do it specificaly to take the mind of people off religeon specificaly christianity.

Are you are troll or jst naturally foolish??
Read books and reason with your brain, that's one reason why u have a brain

1. homo sapient fossils have been found dating over 20thousand yrs to have ape-like features,
2. Fossils for different homos(humanoids) have been found to relate to each other in perfect evolving sequence
3. Humans and chimpanzees share 96% identical DNA, and other variants in our primate family, like it's 97% between humans and Orangutans, 98% with gorillas.
Between two different humans it's 99%
4. Ancient people knew how similar we are with other primates, in Malay, orangutan means "man of the forest"
even Ifa states that Edun (apes) are related to humans. In one story, the first Humans to cut off from the apes were twins.

If you want explicit read on evolution, you should pick a book
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

illusion

noun
- (countable) Anything that seems to be something that it is not.

We saw what looked like a tiger among the trees, but it was an illusion caused by the shadows of the branches.

Using artificial additives, scientists can create the illusion of fruit flavours in food.

- (countable) A misapprehension; a belief in something that is in fact not true.

Jane has this illusion that John is in love with her.

- (countable) A magician’s trick.
- (uncountable) The state of being deceived or misled.
synonyms
- (the state of being deceived or misled) misapprehension

So Mr. illusions are very much in the context of Natural, nothing supernatural in that.

Very good defination. In oder words what i witnessed on that night were not illusions cuz i saw clearly the four walls of my room while my eyes where perfectly closed. So mr prove to me using science how this is possible.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2014
GJames:
You say religion is stagnant. You lie.
*Religion is the reason you call yourself literate
*Religion is the reason why you are not wearing leaves right now
*Religion is the reason you 've not been sacrificed to a tree or a rock.
Apart from taking people's heart from God, evolution has added nothing to science

Are you mad? When did religion do all this?
education is the reason for literacy, creativity and art is the reason for clothes not religion.
Sacrificed by who?? Damned dummy evolution theory has helped improve human understanding of the universe, both in biology and other branches

1 Like

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

u are confusing urself. Wat is the difference between religion and spirituality. Or maybe ur slowly coming to terms with the supernatural.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2014
GJames: Where are the scientific
breakthroughs due to
evolution? Dr Marc
Kirschner, chair of the
Department of Systems
Biology, Harvard Medical
School, stated: “In fact, over
the last 100 years, almost all
of biology has proceeded
independent of evolution,
except evolutionary biology
itself. Molecular biology,
biochemistry, physiology,
have not taken evolution
into account at all.”9 Dr Skell
wrote, “It is our knowledge
of how these organisms
actually operate, not
speculations about how
they may have arisen
millions of years ago, that is
essential to doctors,
veterinarians, farmers
… .”10 Evolution actually
hinders medical
discovery.11 Then why do
schools and universities
teach evolution so
dogmatically, stealing
time from experimental
biology that so benefits
humankind?

grin grin what Christian website did u copy this lie from?
No biologist would ever utter such foolish words
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: Very good defination. In oder words what i witnessed on that night were not illusions cuz i saw clearly the four walls of my room while my eyes where perfectly closed. So mr prove to me using science how this is possible.

You are a lost course.
Even after posting what illusion means you still can't understand. Smh
Nigeria is doomed with people like you

bring ur eyes lemme take it to a lab cheesy
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: u are confusing urself. Wat is the difference between religion and spirituality. Or maybe ur slowly coming to terms with the supernatural.

I am nt here to teach you philosophy
read a book.
Supernatural is only a misinterpreted situation that is perfectly natural in reality
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

More dumb Christians as result of the nation's failed educational system and dysfunctional society.

there's nothing like supernatural, because you can't explain it don't make it work of a demon or some aged immortal skydaddy.

Science never said aliens aren't real, aliens aren't known doesn't equate inexistent.
Lemme ask you...do you think aliens exist? If so do you think superman exist?
U knw u actually dumber dan d way u talk? Because u don't know something, u fink it doesn't exist? So because u failed at somthing u fink no other can succeed at it? Now I knw the problem of u people. Aliens exists and are known, like or not, no 1 wants the world to believe that aliens exists. Most of nasa's former employees that were involved with aliens in secret missions wind up dead almost immediately after they reveal secrets of what happened. They send people to kill them. M sure ur ignorance will not let u know that there is a place in america called area 51 whch is a base for covert operations with aliens. U can read about it if u r eager. America has been dealing with aliens since time past.
And I repeat, if u don't believe in God u can't phatom hez existence nor his power so don't try to imagine it. Hez real n he works. If many attest to the fact that something is good, its insanity that will make one ordinary person say they are all lying, so they all planned to lie about how good that thing is abi? Think dude. Its eida u believe dat God is or d devil is.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

Are you are troll or jst naturally foolish??
Read books and reason with your brain, that's one reason why u have a brain

1. homo sapient fossils have been found dating over 20thousand yrs to have ape-like features,
2. Fossils for different homos(humanoids) have been found to relate to each other in perfect evolving sequence
3. Humans and chimpanzees share 96% identical DNA, and other variants in our primate family, like it's 97% between humans and Orangutans, 98% with gorillas.
Between two different humans it's 99%
4. Ancient people knew how similar we are with other primates, in Malay, orangutan means "man of the forest"
even Ifa states that Edun (apes) are related to humans. In one story, the first Humans to cut off from the apes were twins.

If you want explicit read on evolution, you should pick a book
still giving empty rants without proof, skulls dug up the ground prooves nothing ,show me a chimp or gorrila that has speciated into a homo habilis since the past 150year and i will believe you . humans also share 90% genes with cats, 80% with cows yet why do we not see them evolve to somthing humanoid. so the fact that we share similar genes is not a proof that man evolved from monkeys. evolution is based on faith. evolution is the creation theory for the religion of atheism.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

You are a lost course.
Even after posting what illusion means you still can't understand. Smh
Nigeria is doomed with people like you

bring ur eyes lemme take it to a lab cheesy
you simply cant explain that using science right!, u want to comfuse me with illusion. i said explain the possibilty of a human seeing with the eyes closed using science and logic.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

I am nt here to teach you philosophy
read a book.
Supernatural is only a misinterpreted situation that is perfectly natural in reality
mr pls interpret correctly how a super natural event such as cat turning into a young girl when hit by a car can be possibble naturaly.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Liveair: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: mr pls interpret correctly how a super natural event such as cat turning into a young girl when hit by a car can be possibble naturaly.

Hmm, is that David Copperfield, CrisAngel or Dynamo?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Liveair:

Hmm, is that David Copperfield, CrisAngel or Dynamo?
no it happend in porthcourt along woji/slaugther bridge in 2008
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Liveair: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: no it happend in porthcourt along woji/slaugther bridge in 2008

Really? Did you witness it?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by GJames(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

Are you mad? When did religion do all this?
education is the reason for literacy, creativity and art is the reason for clothes not religion.
Sacrificed by who?? Damned dummy evolution theory has helped improve human understanding of the universe, both in biology and other branches
Who brought education to you. Religious men made major discoveries in science.
Apart from brainwashing your kind tell me what good evolution has done to science
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by GJames(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

You believe in supernatural? grin santa is the king of the supernaturals grin
Give me answers and stop blabbing about santa
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
GJames:
Give me answers and stop blabbing about santa

I already gave answers if you want to see these evidence for ur self take a trip to any top biology faculty and see fossils from 20thousand years ago being examined to be related to 21st century men and posses some ape-like features.
you can ask to observe the identification process of DNA, to see the similarities between humans and other primates

Not to forget ancient societies have tales Linking men to apes
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
GJames:
Who brought education to you. Religious men made major discoveries in science.
Apart from brainwashing your kind tell me what good evolution has done to science

My ancestors passed education to me.

Religious men have yes! It was a priest who initiated the big bang theory.

But then let's talk about christianity in mediaeval times. How the church killed and jailed philosophers and scientist for practising, saying any knowledge outside the Bible is from the devil bla bla bla.

How many text from early scientist were destroyed and some rewritten over to hide their original notes

Evolution theory has helped improve biology, medicine and even chemistry
It is also generally a Great step in understanding our universe
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: mr pls interpret correctly how a super natural event such as cat turning into a young girl when hit by a car can be possibble naturaly.

grin grin where you there when it happened?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: you simply cant explain that using science right!, u want to comfuse me with illusion. i said explain the possibilty of a human seeing with the eyes closed using science and logic.

I already told you it's illusion. If you Stu don't get it then you need ur brain worked on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Top Secrets For A Successful Christian Courtship / Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? / How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.