Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? (7249 Views)

Italian Couple Got Stuck During Sex In The Sea: Scientific Explanation / Girl Got Stuck In Washing Machine While Playing Hide And Seek / CRAZY! Huge Live Eel Gets Stuck Inside Man (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Bryan12(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
I just came back from work this evening and decided to pick,clean my ear with an earbud,the thing just got stuck inside.I've tried to get it out but I can't reach it.Is there any other thing I can do to get this thing off ma ear?
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Go see a doctor
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by funshint(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Don't force it out again...just go and see your doctor!
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by ayobase(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bryan12: I just came back from work this evening and decided to pick,clean my ear with an earbud,the thing just got stuck inside.I've tried to get it out but I can't reach it.Is there any other thing I can do to get this thing off ma ear?

the more u try the more it goes in.
go see ur doctor......meanwhile, apply ear-drop or drop of water as first aid.......Go see ur doctor pls.
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Lovetinz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buy bottled water.
Pierce a hole in the cover. slant your head over a sink or basin. direct a continuous stream of water into your ear.
It will come out.
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Bryan12(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lovetinz: Buy bottled water.
Pierce a hole in the cover. slant your head over a sink or basin. direct a continuous stream of water into your ear.
It will come out.
I've tried hydrogen peroxide already
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
If by now you still have the bud in your ears, get a doctor to check it out, it's a simple procedure, and safe. If you continue with your home remedy, you may end up infecting your eardrum.

Please, avoid using cotton buds for deep cleaning. The tissue in your ear canal is extremely delicate; it's easy to introduce infections by smashing into any of the tissue near the eardrum. Besides, you may end up pushing more earwax into the canal than you are likely to bring out.

Go easy on the liquid ttreatment, don't drown your ear canals.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Mishydoo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Put Drops of water into ur ear and sleep lying on dat ear.
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Igwe9(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Get somebody to look into your ear and see if it is visible, and if visible, an experience person can actually remove it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by didisky(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Op,more than two people have asked u to see a doctor and I wonder what u r waiting for ? Kindly do that fast
Re: How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? by Bryan12(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks to you all.Its out.I prayed,poured olive oil into the ear and this morning the thing just bubbled out!!!Thank God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Effect of Lemon Fresh Soap And Cream. / GTB 8th Annual Autism Conference Raises Hope For Children With Autism / My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.