Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines (4445 Views)

Ro / Ro Rates To Tin Can Lagos Nigeria **grimaldi / Eukor / Sallaum / Hoegh ** / Shipping From Ny To Cotonou Or Lagos Via Acl Grimaldi / Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Insightz(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
I need some Insightz on the best shipping line. My choice is between Grimaldi, Sallaum and RMR shipping from Holland, Belgium and Germany to Nigeria.

I find Sallaum to be cheaper in terms of shipping costs. Grimaldi is a little expensive.

For the veterans in the house, what are your experiences and advice? Please indicate clearing speed, safety of cargo, extra charges, etc.

Thanks a lot
Insightz

1 Like

Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Consult with calculusx

Simple
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Insightz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
justjeff
:

Consult with calculusx

Simple

Thanks. Yes, I hope to meet up with him soon. But before then any other Insightz are welcome
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Insightz: ]Consult with calculusx

Simple

Thanks. Yes, I hope to meet up with him soon. But before then any other Insightz are welcome
grimaldi is always d best in terms of shipping with schedule
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Insightz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
oliverjiad: grimaldi is always d best in terms of shipping with schedule

Thanks Jiad
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Insightz:

Thanks Jiad
u are welcome sir
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by dicksonadams(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
oliverjiad:
u are welcome sir
Jiad what of as 2019, what can you say
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
dicksonadams:

Jiad what of as 2019, what can you say
don't understand u

Jaid
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by dicksonadams(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
oliverjiad:
don't understand u

Jaid

Which is better Grimaldi or sallaum as at 2019
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
dicksonadams:

Which is better Grimaldi or sallaum as at 2019
both is good but I prefer Grimaldi

Jaid
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly assist me as my car has arrived since 17th December and we have not been able to clear it due to the fact that they said the Bill of laden is not on their system. We have since contacted the shipper and this has been sent twice. It was still not seen as at yesterday. Other cars sent by the guy to my friends with the same GLOVIS challenge has been cleared.

My worry is also the safety of the car. I hope it does not get vandalized if it stays too long there. I am familiar with demurage.

This is with Sallaum
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gbengabass:
Kindly assist me as my car has arrived since 17th December and we have not been able to clear it due to the fact that they said the Bill of laden is not on their system. We have since contacted the shipper and this has been sent twice. It was still not seen as at yesterday. Other cars sent by the guy to my friends with the same GLOVIS challenge has been cleared.

My worry is also the safety of the car. I hope it does not get vandalized if it stays too long there. I am familiar with demurage.

This is with Sallaum
the fault occur from the shipper bcus he ought to have gotten payment made before the closure of the shipping company

So the shut down of offices for the festive period might affect the bill laden not to reflect in nigeria,most especially when your payment was not confirmed as agreed by ur shipper to the shipment in time this affect the telex to be sent earlier
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
oliverjiad:
the fault occur from the shipper bcus he ought to have gotten payment made before the closure of the shipping company

So the shut down of offices for the festive period might affect the bill laden not to reflect in nigeria,most especially when your payment was not confirmed as agreed by ur shipper to the shipment in time this affect the telex to be sent earlier

Does this mean i have to wait till it appears or there are things we could do??
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gbengabass:

Does this mean i have to wait till it appears or there are things we could do??
yes u wait till it appears I had same issue which I just resolved this after and definitely took delivery of the vehicle
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
oliverjiad:
yes u wait till it appears I had same issue which I just resolved this after and definitely took delivery of the vehicle

Thanks a lot for the help

1 Like

Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Gbengabass:

ure welcome
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Emmxugo: 2:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Gbengabass:

Hello
Please any update about your car yet ?
Mine came in with same ship and we are having the same problem
Thanks
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmxugo:

Hello
Thanks

It was cleared yesterday but the windscreen was already damaged, side mirror broken and sun blind stolen.

I have decided to bear the cost as i was told it takes time for it to be refunded.
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Gbengabass:

It was cleared yesterday but the windscreen was already damaged, side mirror broken and sun blind stolen.

I have decided to bear the cost as i was told it takes time for it to be refunded.
my dear brother accept your fate ooo because no one deal with sallaum with trust smile and laugh at the end,that terminal is den of wahala and extorting of demourage
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmxugo:

Hello
Thanks
thought ure chatting me up regards ur Corolla,what
s up
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
How much can i get sun visor for my 07 camry? It was stolen at the port
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Gbengabass:
How much can i get sun visor for my 07 camry? It was stolen at the port
then its 7k but now might be 15k,just go to ladipo and get it back

Jaid
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
oliverjiad:
then its 7k but now might be 15k,just go to ladipo and get it back

Jaid

Will appreciate if i can get it for 7k oooo. 15k is too outrageous. Any referrals here?
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Gbengabass:

Will appreciate if i can get it for 7k oooo. 15k is too outrageous. Any referrals here?

Any one want to help here?? Biko
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by anuoluwa88(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please what's the cost of clearing 2007 Camry
RORO-Sallaum
Please house, thanks
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by Gbengabass: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
anuoluwa88:
RORO-Sallaum
Please house, thanks
I cleared mine for 500k and note that Sallaum takes at least 7 working days or more to clear
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by anuoluwa88(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oh I see.Thank you very much for the Info
Re: Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines by oliverjiad(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
anuoluwa88:
RORO-Sallaum
Please house, thanks
itll cost you 500k on sallaum line

(1) (Reply)

SOLD....Tokunbo standard Naija Used 2001 Toyota Sienna @ 2.2m / Toks Nissan Almera 2003 For Sale @ N3.5m / 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.