Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 (31088 Views)

Funaab post utme form 2015/2016 and admission update / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by vykta: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
blessedjohn:

@vykta, please i learnt that we have to submit research proposal with the application form. i would appreciate if you can throw more light into this. thanks.
4 Msc. Or Phd?
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi guys, I av obtained this form and made payment at dsame time... I also saw a place where they wrote "research proposal" when I was filling, I jst had to skip it. I called a friend of mine, he z there is no need for it, that when he was doing his, he left it blank.... I think d research proposal is meant for phD people shha

*Any Animal Breeding and Genetics in the building
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Polithiefcian(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello, pls I need a step by step details on how to go abt dis application

After taking d invoice to bank, wut next?

I will appreciate ur answers
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by blessedjohn: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2014
vykta:
4 Msc. Or Phd?

MSC bro
Candidates for academic Master and Ph.D programme shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms, any may be required to interact (in oral or written form) with their respective Department before admission.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by vykta: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
blessedjohn:

MSC bro
Candidates for academic Master and Ph.D programme shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms, any may be required to interact (in oral or written form) with their respective Department before admission.
hmmm dats new
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by blessedjohn: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Polithiefcian:
Hello, pls I need a step by step details on how to go abt dis application

After taking d invoice to bank, wut next?

I will appreciate ur answers
Just take your time to read the instructions on their website.
After making the payment, you still need to go back to the their site to finish the online registration.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Ashmark(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2014
How valuable is Funaab MBA?
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by olawunmimariam: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls is there form for any programme? urgent plssss
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by mightyjoe746: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please did anyone knows the deadline for the submission of photocopies of credentials and transcript.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Bennyboo(f): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls I want to do my masters in funaab I studied food and industrial microbiology and hoping to do my masters in food microbiology and biotechnology but to my greatest suprise I didn't c any masters program on that....pls is it that college of food sciences n human ecology is not doing any program this year. pls I need to knw. tnks
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Bennyboo(f): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls incase you have someone you can link me up that is currently doing his or her masters at the college of food and human ecology. pls kindly send numbers or pin for me to contact the person. heard it was an error that the masters program on food sciences was omitted on the application form. Don't knw hw true it is
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by gbemlad: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
@bennyboo,am also a prospective food microbiology and biotechnology student. I already applied. I have a friend in d college of food and human ecology. she said it shld be an error that they skipped the college's information. I think you should apply,cos i guess if the program was not goin to exist this session,twill av been blank while trying to apply.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Bennyboo(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
@gbemlad thanks but I still need to ask some few questions.can I talk to u personally ...am thinking of going the school tomorrow or Wednesday to c tinz myself but bf I go can we pls talk a little more. tell me how I can contact you.thanks
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by dontsin: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2014
[b]Am trying to check for my Admission Status but am getting this error "Sorry you are yet to be recommended for admission! check back ". Please can someone tell me what is going on.

Regards
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by gbemlad: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2014
@bennyboo,maybe u could go to school so as to be assured of the course. but i wanna advice u to apply,u knw d applicatn would soon close. so make hay while d sun shines. and twill take u some tym to get d app done. stop doubtin. its not possible for them to cancel a whole college from msc application. they av students presently,so i dnt think dats logical. but if u insist,u can go to d sch.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
gbemlad:
@bennyboo,maybe u could go to school so as to be assured of the course. but i wanna advice u to apply,u knw d applicatn would soon close. so make hay while d sun shines. and twill take u some tym to get d app done. stop doubtin. its not possible for them to cancel a whole college from msc application. they av students presently,so i dnt think dats logical. but if u insist,u can go to d sch.
application close soon khee the thing jst came out last month nah... tho av obtained mine sincee, na to go submit transript nd oda documents remain.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2014
pls who has reached that stage of "download" wat are the things we are to download?? I av one referee left to submit his report, he's stubborn gidigan, av not been able to proceed
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by dontsin: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Am trying to check for my Admission Status but am getting this error "Sorry you are yet to be recommended for admission! check back ". Please can someone tell me what is going on.
Regards
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by vykta: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gooci:
pls who has reached that stage of "download" wat are the things we are to download?? I av one referee left to submit his report, he's stubborn gidigan, av not been able to proceed
Guy if u can find another Referee sharperly... Delete dat one and put d New name... #DontDuLl
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
vykta:
Guy if u can find another Referee sharperly... Delete dat one and put d New name... #DontDuLl
i go disturb am wella ds week cuz i de go ife nxt week to get ma transcript and take it to funaab
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by mightyjoe746: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hello house, what are the documents 2 downloads after the application as been completed.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by vykta: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gooci:

i go disturb am wella ds week cuz i de go ife nxt week to get ma transcript and take it to funaab
Guy d research proposal... Is it just d. Topic u wrote or full Description... (Full Proposal)? Need answer ASAP pls
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
vykta:
Guy d research proposal... Is it just d. Topic u wrote or full Description... (Full Proposal)? Need answer ASAP pls
i neva put anything there oooo
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by obinoral1179(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
PGD in statistics part time. Am serving batch A corp member can i apply? I need advice and the time is short.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by SenatorJames(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gooci:

Its better you change him, since there is no specification of the type of person to be used, just that its advisable at least one of your lecturer during your undergraduate study is among.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by SenatorJames(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gooci:

Good evening, can you submit your transcript in person? because they stated it that it should be sent directly from your school to Funaab directly.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Jgbengs(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello room. Pls i want to apply for FUNAAB post-graduates. Is there any place in d application where we will have to upload our certificate? Cos a part of my certificate got burnt, but dont know if it will affect my application. Pls respond. Also, what do they mean by Research Proposal?
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
SenatorJames:
Its better you change him, since there is no specification of the type of person to be used, just that its advisable at least one of your lecturer during your undergraduate study is among.

mayb i will have to just change him. the man is really vexung me now. Av been disturbing him even up till today
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Jgbengs(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gooci:

mayb i will have to just change him. the man is really vexung me now. Av been disturbing him even up till today
Gud evening. Please, I'm yet to pay cos i want to know if there is any place in d application where we will have to upload our certificate? Cos a part of my certificate got burnt while Laminating, but dont know if it will affect my application. Also, what do they mean by Research Proposal? And is d referee just the name and position or like To Whom it may concern?
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Jgbengs(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
SenatorJames:
please, d only thing keeping me frm paying is the Referee and the Research proposal. Can u tell me how ur referee statement looks like. What order info do one need to know during d second phase after payments? Somebody help.......
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by Gooci(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Jgbengs:

Gud evening. Please, I'm yet to pay cos i want to know if there is any place in d application where we will have to upload our certificate? Cos a part of my certificate got burnt while Laminating, but dont know if it will affect my application. Also, what do they mean by Research Proposal? And is d referee just the name and position or like To Whom it may concern?

Actually, when I ws doing mine, I only filled ssce manually(not upload) and CGPA. Like I said, one of my referees is yet to free me, so I dnt kno mayb its part of d documents dey will request for at d latter stage... Which of yur certs got burnt cuz I think dey will request for it.

I avnt put anytin in research proposal o

Yu need some info as regards the referees(name, email, phone, address, position)

If I login today nd he hasn't done it, I will change him for a more serious person. I will get a neutral person, at least, 2 of my lectures don do for me.
Re: Funaab Post Graduate 2014/2015 by SenatorJames(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Jgbengs:

please, d only thing keeping me frm paying is the Referee and the Research proposal. Can u tell me how ur referee statement looks like. What order info do one need to know during d second phase after payments? Somebody help.......
You will only have to fill your referees name, phone number, email, post and address. you will then cliq: send mail, they will receive a page assessment form about the applicant, which they will answer and submit back. when you log in, you will see; submit report on referee page that will show you whether each of them has replied or not. you can cliq send mail to resend anyone the mail if their name is still showing "NO", or you cliq delete if you wish to change anybody that is delaying you.

Note; crosscheck your referee email you type, in case of error, because the portal will not correct you and the person will not receive any mail.

Research proposal is just a brief statement of what you will be doing in your research work (project). for example, if someone will be working on climate related project, his research proposal can be " impact of climate change on food security of farm households"

Hope I have answered your question?

For anyone applying, the portal is simple to comprehend, just pay and go back to the portal to complete your registration. nothing to be uploaded apart from your passport.

Success to us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus / Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo / 2023 WAEC Runs Whatsapp Group Link / 2023 Free WAEC Expo - Runz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.