Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (73050 Views)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by wo1F(m): 5:12am On Sep 18, 2014
oladayo042: That you have not gotten the second mail is actually a good sign. Afterall, it is better than getting a regret mail five minutes after the assessment report.

My best bet is that there are some superpower combinations that they are considering whether to accept/reject. This may explain why some people got the second mail (both acceptance and rejection) immediately after the assessment report and some are yet to get it few days after their report.

You were right.
They just mailed me for the second stage
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by chemicstein: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Plz explain more....what type of question on shapes?
kakashi12: . I passed mainly percentages and shapes
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by sugarbuns(f): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Hi guys, I did the strengths thingy about a week ago and was told my application was being dropped. But this morning I saw a mail asking me to do the numerical and logic test...I'm a bit confused abi them make mistake send me the mail. Need replies asap, thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Valendo: 6:04am On Sep 18, 2014
sugarbuns: Hi guys, I did the strengths thingy about a week ago and was told my application was being dropped. But this morning I saw a mail asking me to do the numerical and logic test...I'm a bit confused abi them make mistake send me the mail. Need replies asap, thanks
its not a mistake remember d mail they sent to you stated that u could still be invited for the second stage. Pls my question is what r ur superpowers
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
sugarbuns: Hi guys, I did the strengths thingy about a week ago and was told my application was being dropped. But this morning I saw a mail asking me to do the numerical and logic test...I'm a bit confused abi them make mistake send me the mail. Need replies asap, thanks
write the test you never know

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by JstBrave(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014

same thing happened to me. Just got a mail for the second stage (I got a regret mail last week though). will sha try to write the test.

BTW, my superpowers: adaptable and trust, my area of potential: resilience and achieve
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by sugarbuns(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Valendo: its not a mistake remember d mail they sent to you stated that u could still be invited for the second stage. Pls my question is what r ur superpowers
Super powers, my dear immediately dey said I was dropped I didn't bother going thru it. Can't access it nw as soon as I can I'll let u knw.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2014
After my test, got a message that i have great potential but they have got candidates who match what they are looking for but that i may still be contacted if need be. So this morning i got the message to write the aptitude test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
just finished my assessment
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
my superpowers are Learn and Network. still waiting for the next stage tho
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Who has written the assessment test? Pls how was it? Just got the mail inviting me to write the test this morning angry
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Pweezy(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014
I did apply in mid july, did d online assessment test, n got a regret mail...can i still re apply?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2014
smileyu: After my test, got a message that i have great potential but they have got candidates who match what they are looking for but that i may still be contacted if need be. So this morning i got the message to write the aptitude test

i got d same message but have not been called for test yet.

Have u done d test? how was it?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by JstBrave(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Pweezy: I did apply in mid july, did d online assessment test, n got a regret mail...can i still re apply?

Yes, u can. The position we applied for then is different
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by MissIndependent(f): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
kofsy: Who has written the assessment test? Pls how was it? Just got the mail inviting me to write the test this morning angry
Lol I'm not even interested in writing the assessment text again they keep sending me a reminder message. Standard chatterd or whateva I say I no do again shey na by force? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Owoado(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Pweezy: I did apply in mid july, did d online assessment test, n got a regret mail...can i still re apply?
yes u can re apply. September opens a new recruitment period for them, so u can apply again.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
odeebee: just finished my assessment
how many assessments did you take?
They mailed me that I have to take two assessment tests after taking the skills test...I applied for corporate finance...

@all, how many assessments did you all take? Thought it was supposed to be just a test undecided
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
MissIndependent: Lol I'm not even interested in writing the assessment text again they keep sending me a reminder message. Standard chatterd or whateva I say I no do again shey na by force? Lol
lol. Don't even think they know what they are doing sef cheesy

They already sent me a regret mail o. But this morning I got their mail again that i should write the test. Since it wouldn't cost us anything, let help them right it abeg winnie wink. Just to garner experience. If the job comes through, fine. If it doesn't, fine. Not a do or die kiss
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2014
Eehhheemm, can the assessments be done with a phone? ? undecided undecided
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: Eehhheemm, can the assessments be done with a phone? ? undecided undecided
if you use a high end phone ur good
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls what questions does the assessment focus on?
kakashi12: if you use a high end phone ur good
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
kakashi12: if you use a high end phone ur good
Thanks. .I believe my phone can do it then...I'm presently not in my house, so I was worried if it can be done with a phone considering it's going to be timed
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: how many assessments did you take?
They mailed me that I have to take two assessment tests after taking the skills test...I applied for corporate finance...

@all, how many assessments did you all take? Thought it was supposed to be just a test undecided

its an assesment then aptitude afterwards den interview
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
odeebee:

its an assesment then aptitude afterwards den interview
I have done the strengths assessment, then they're requesting I complete two diff apt tests. ..want to know if mine is different, so maybe I can contact them undecided undecided
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: I have done the strengths assessment, then they're requesting I complete two diff apt tests. ..want to know if mine is different, so maybe I can contact them undecided undecided

they didnt tel me that. after my test they just sent me mails immesiately
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
odeebee:

they didnt tel me that. after my test they just sent me mails immesiately
Alright. ..thanks for responding and hope you scaled through? smiley
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: Alright. ..thanks for responding and hope you scaled through? smiley

I got my super powers then got a mail that dey have enough ppl dat compete closely like me. i quoted a lady thats on d same level with me. but she is in a level hihher now as her own aptitude test has been sent to her
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
odeebee:

I got my super powers then got a mail that dey have enough ppl dat compete closely like me. i quoted a lady thats on d same level with me. but she is in a level hihher now as her own aptitude test has been sent to her
Alright. ..all the best
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: Alright. ..all the best

thanks and you too. we wll succeed
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
kofsy: Pls what questions does the assessment focus on?
shapes and percentages mainly
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
kakashi12: shapes and percentages mainly

how was the aptitude test bros? what was d mail they sent you after the test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by damite1000(f): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
pls abi jjc here i wil i go abt the vacancypls abi jjc here i wil i go abt the vacancypls abi jjc here i wil i go abt the vacancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.