Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (73069 Views)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
swifteekay:

@Kakashi12.....Please how long did it take to update you with result of your numerical test? I have done the test since Thursday last week but no feedback yet sad
I got my feedback like 30mins after..have U checked ur spam..U could try the test link again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by swifteekay: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2014
kakashi12: I got my feedback like 30mins after..have U checked ur spam..U could try the test link again
Ok. Thanks for your response
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by swifteekay: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Good morning house, Please I wish to know if everybody (passed or failed) that did the numerical test are given feedback. I have not gotten any feedback since Thursday!!!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by scarr: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Williamso:

So sorry I didn't respond to you much earlier. I've been able to resolve my issue, and I hope you also have been able to resolve yours...
yes I was able to resolve it but I failed d aptitude test angry
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2014
You have displayed a number of great personal
strengths; however we have received a number of
applications from other candidates who have
demonstrated strengths that more closely match
our requirements. At this stage, we will not be
progressing your application but we may reassess
this and contact you at a later time.
Best regards,

This is the response I got after strength accessment. Just hoping for the best
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
scarr: yes I was able to resolve it but I failed d aptitude test angry

Except it was explicitly stated thus, there's still hope... Have a little faith...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by scarr: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Williamso:

Except it was explicitly stated thus, there's still hope... Have a little faith...
can't remember d actual word used but I think it was explicit enough for me to understand
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by miterp: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ur next job may require a proficiency in Accounting softwares. Attend the next SAGE 50 course.. Call 08180072860 for more info
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Hairbean: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
I got this after doing the Aptitude Test:

Dear XXXXXX

We have received the profile you submitted for Standard Chartered Graduate programmes. We thank you for your interest and would like to advise you that you may now be informed by email of job openings or events that match your profile and fields of interest. You can also consult our current job opportunities and easily apply online through our website.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here

Again, we thank you for your interest in Standard Chartered.

Kind regards

Standard Chartered
Talent Acquisition Team

Who knows what this means
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
scarr: this was the error i got from the first try..this is my 2nd day sad ......my inner naija mind is telling me they know about it already but choose to ignore angry....please how do you contact them as i cant find any contact us tab..
how did you overcome this error? ?

Have been getting it since today and this is the fifth day, the test isn't supposed to exceed today

@williamso, how did you contact them when you had problems?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
MarvellousGod: how did you overcome this error? ?
Have been getting it since today and this is the fifth day, the test isn't supposed to exceed today
@williamso, how did you contact them when you had problems?

What problem exactly are you having? I didn't contact them to solve my problem (actually I did, albeit in futility), I did it on my own. And you can reach them on graduate.recruitment@sc.com

For the record, I ended up doing my assessment tests 10days after my invitation (that's 5days after the supposed deadline), and I passed; so take a chill pill mate...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Williamso:

What problem exactly are you having? I didn't contact them to solve my problem (actually I did, albeit in futility), I did it on my own. And you can reach them on graduate.recruitment@sc.com

For the record, I ended doing my assessment tests 10days after my invitation (that's 5days after the supposed deadline), and I passed; so take a chill pill mate...
ohh, Thank you. ..

It's telling me my assessment's been aborted. ..bla bla bla... I'm not so worried as you think, just that I borrowed a laptop for this and it seems I may not accomplish it....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
MarvellousGod: ohh, Thank you. ..

It's telling me my assessment's been aborted. ..bla bla bla... I'm not so worried as you think, just that I borrowed a laptop for this and it seems I may not accomplish it....

This isn't the error I had, so I really don't know what I should tell you to do... sorry mate... but just try and relax though
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello all. Pls can I use a phone to write the aptitude test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by sanme1: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
kakashi12: I got my feedback like 30mins after..have U checked ur spam..U could try the test link again

Sup,have you heard from them since you did your video interview?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Pweezy(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
eliment: You have displayed a number of great personal
strengths; however we have received a number of
applications from other candidates who have
demonstrated strengths that more closely match
our requirements. At this stage, we will not be
progressing your application but we may reassess
this and contact you at a later time.
Best regards,

This is the response I got after strength accessment. Just hoping for the best

got same tooo...abeg wu don pass dia tin mk e give person d rite sequence
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
sanme1:

Sup,have you heard from them since you did your video interview?
I haven't heard from them
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Episteme2(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls, how long does it take to hear from them after the online aptitude test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2014
av been waiting for aptitude test too. it has taken so long
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
This thread has gone cold. Has anybody heard from them? The wait is tiring.......
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Gsilk(f): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Erm.. help??
I just took the online aptitude test, I applied sometime last week and did the strength assesment as well. Thing is, I was done with the abstract section and I had already done like 3 (or maybe 4, can't remember) parts of the numerical section, and on the final question I had 6 seconds left, I already picked an option..... my laptop decided to hang cry . Will it save automatically if that was the last one? I haven't gotten any email yet. What if I had one more part to complete? Don't kniw what to do oh.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Gsilk(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2014
^ after the laptop was done with its wahala, they said I had to reset the numerical section again. Just got done smiley
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gsilk:
^ after the laptop was done with its wahala, they said I had to reset the numerical section again. Just got done smiley

Seems your problem is already resolved.... Wish you success in your application...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jeliman: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
anyone else still waiting for some sort of feedback after the video interview?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by deeonemayana(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Jeliman:
Yesoh!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jeliman:

Same here. The wait is getting sickening.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by chemicstein: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
I tried to write the 2nd stage test for the 3rd time but my browser couldn't open the test.....I now have a better browser but d link doesn't direct me to the test page...only the page where I have to write why I wasn't able to write the tesst.......plz how can I get them to send me a new test link?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by freeR1: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Any updates from those who have been successful?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Ayodbrabo(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
for those that did the video interview what is the story now
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Ayodbrabo(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
please i will love to get the interview questions.thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by freeR1: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ayodbrabo:
please i will love to get the interview questions.thanks

Have you had your video interview?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.