Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine (23642 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by tunshe: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Akshow: see her father beeming with pride. So she is a Muslim? Wonderful! I never would have thought a Muslim gal will play football

Yeah! she's a Muslim and so proud of it.

She showed it to the world by prostrating to her Lord in gratitude after scoring and exhibited religious tolerance by joining her team mates to shout halleluya after qualifying for the finals.

Why do you think a Muslim girl will not play football?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by misterjosh(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2014
I culdn't see her face clearly
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2014
She be my menthol. Sorry, i dont know whether it is called menthol or medicated. All i want is just to complement her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Akshow: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2014
tunshe:

She showed it to the world by prostrating to her Lord in gratitude after scoring and exhibited religious tolerance by joining her team mates to shout halleluya after qualifying for the finals.

Because footballers are scantily dressed with hair open and that isn't islamical.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by tunshe: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Akshow:

Because footballers are scantily dressed with hair open and that isn't islamical.

You have a point!

However, we can only practice religion to the best of our abilities and seek the mercy of the most high.

The quality of our heart is much appreciated in Islam.

Nice chatting with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Proud of her.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by jaybiz007(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Akshow:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by M4gunners: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Nice one more grace.Make dem give dat girl moni oh no be only preasing she go eat oh.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by bigtt76(f): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2014
"We made that mistake few years ago by allowing Desire Oparanozie to sign for a foreign club soon after a successful outing at the World Cup, but when it was time to play for Nigeria at the AWC, the club refused to release her. We won't make such mistake in the case of Oshoala. We will settle down and get the best foreign club for her," Mrs. Ottache added.

Which kain fooolish thought be this? Shei na until she injure for AWC and all the foreign clubs reject her ona eye go open? Can't you force a clause in the contract to allow here feature for Nigeria ...at least for certain number of FIFA recognized matches? Haba ...don't stiffle her progress o! Look at what is happening to Alampasu ....no one is talking about him any more

CFCfan:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409051528.html

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Saheed9: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Congrats, Aziza
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by naptu2: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2014
naptu2: Adidas Women - My Girls In Nigeria.

[size=14pt]ASISAT OSHOALA[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl6whJtKeBE

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by BabaO2: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Petty religion petty people, why 'islamising' it. This is awful
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2014
kudos to the lady

Ikorodu....can't forget the go-slows on fridays and weekends
thank God i don port... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by tayoxx(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2014
kennygee:

E dey inside cloth o.
why u put am inside cloth na....u for leave am outside make those two things dey jump around for your chest grin
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by iconize(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2014

Sagamite, please introduce me to the school where you were taught that population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by blackorpheus(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2014
and I like the girl ehn..

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by msmon(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2014
She's deserves every attention she get because she deserves it for making Nigeria and Nigerian really proud; I'm sorry to say all these will get in her head and she may not be able to manage the success and hype hence lead to her failure in future competition.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by heykims(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Yea I watch d glimpse of d program on Sports Splash on LTV, Oshoala besides d fact dt she's good at what she does nd beautiful, dt girl speaks very nice English too, very fluent.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2014
tunshe:

Lol! Please believe it grin

why she kun wrap body?

must they every moment... this thing dun tire me...aren't our muslim sisters over doing this?

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by psychologist(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Akshow: see her father beeming with pride. So she is a Muslim? Wonderful! I never would have thought a Muslim gal will play football
that's not her father bro, that's the chief imam of ikorodu
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by shidof(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Kizmarty:

why she kun wrap body?

must they every moment... this thing dun tire me...aren't our muslim sisters over doing this?
So, why must she open her body nd y shud u see her body? is she ur daughter or wife. wat she did is simply called modesty nd dts d same way mary ;d mother of jesus used to dress. SMHFU...

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by shidof(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2014
kennygee:

E dey inside cloth o.
why inside cloth prettiest, just curious
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by psychologist(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2014
faqman: kudos to the lady

Ikorodu....can't forget the go-slows on fridays and weekends
thank God i don port... grin grin grin
sorry bro those traffics are now things of the past....from mile12 to ikd take close to 25 to 30 minutes now...
Ikorodu adigo mma grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2014
psychologist: sorry bro those traffics are now things of the past....from mile12 to ikd take close to 25 to 30 minutes now...
Ikorodu adigo mma grin
hmm...ok i see...
its been long i have been dere
eko oni baje oo
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2014
tunshe:

don't try to be defensive cus i know most islamic fathers are dictators.i have friends...

100% sexists ...
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
psychologist: that's not her father bro, that's the chief imam of ikorodu

How do you know?
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by valdes00(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Stand still for heroin... I tink say heroin na ILLEGAL drugs, so dis celebration mean say dem don legalise am for naija..... Ha, na gbese b dis ooo... Boiz go dey high dey go
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by shidof(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Kizmarty:

why some peeps like to dey jump enter fire sef...nor lemme burn you oo...

modesty? i guess you don't really know what that word mean.
so you trying to say..this is the only modest way of dressing by muslim females?
must very thing be base on religion? even Reverend sisters aren't always on their regalia.
ua still too young to understand,dn't really ve tym for a teenager lyk u. if u've prb wit islam. Bleep off frm any islamic related articles or simply go nd die
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by akunjohn(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2014
No pictures? This thread has crashed like Dana...

Ah!,some people get mouth sha,
Wetin concern Dana with this talk now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.