Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine (23649 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=CFCfan][/quote]

Thanks for bringing it here dude. Sorry to ask, do you live in Ikorodu?

Here is another picture

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by asodeboyede(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2014
alaladakosta: Am a liar, deep inside of me I know i Cares! Don't mind me, am sorry Asisat Oshoala!
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Koolwilly(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2014
psychologist: that's not her father bro, that's the chief imam of ikorodu
Hey man get your facts right. That's her father, the chief imam of ikorodu, former principal Government Senior College Ikorodu. Retired '06. Alhaji Yahaya Olorunwa Olorunoshebi Oshoala.

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Jarus(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
BabaO2: Petty religion petty people, why 'islamising' it. This is awful

Could you tell me how it was Islamized?

If a Christian public figure (even President) achieves a success and goes for thanksgiving in church, I'm sure you won't remember to make this comment.

And this is not even a religious, a mosque event, but a community event.

Some people will never see anything good in a Muslim. But some of us don't care actually. We are used to people like you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Abuklaw(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
I wonder why some peeps will always bicker because Islam is involve. You are only creating problem for yourself because a bitter heart disturbs it owner.

What is my business if a celestial girl won an award and decided to show up in her denomination regalia? I care not.

I am quite sure that some peeps here will renounce their admiration for this girl because she is a muslim. Why the hatred for Islam?

Let us unite on common issue and part way in religious ideology if we are not comfortable with others' view amicably.

A better and best way of living is to live a life devoid of criticism and phobics.

May Allah (God) bless everyone out there trying to sincerely bridge the gap that separates all Nigerians without thumping others view and way of life.

7 Likes

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jarus:

Could you tell me how it was Islamized?

If a Christian public figure (even President) achieves a success and goes for thanksgiving in church, I'm sure you won't remember to make this comment.

And this is not even a religious, a mosque event, but a community event.

Some people will never see anything good in a Muslim. But some of us don't care actually. We are used to people like you.

No.. Actually most of us dont care about people like them. We allow them to continue to wallow in their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
proudly omo ikorodu, eko oni baje o.....

1 Like

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by andyanders: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Great girl. Wishing her and her family the best of time. She made Africa proud and I am looking forward to seeing her becoming one of the world's best strikers in the world.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
amodu:

Thanks for bringing it here dude. Sorry to ask, do you live in Ikorodu?

Here is another picture
You're welcome.

I live 7, 000 miles west of Ikorodu cool
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by ibkgab001: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls when last did you consult your Doctor... ##HAters ###frustarted Losser
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by wasak(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Akshow: see her father beeming with pride. So she is a Muslim? Wonderful! I never would have thought a Muslim gal will play football
the chief Imam of Oriwu central mosque is her relative. we r quite close to d family but since m not home, i had no idea she's d 1. goodluck to her
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by tunshe: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kizmarty:

don't try to be defensive cus i know most islamic fathers are dictators.i have friends...

100% sexists ...

Islamic fathers are dictators? How do you mean exactly and where did I mention "Father" in my comment?
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by tunshe: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kizmarty:

why she kun wrap body?

must they every moment... this thing dun tire me...aren't our muslim sisters over doing this?

I'm sure you will like this?

Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
CFCfan:
You're welcome.

It is beyond my comprehension, perhaps you mean Ikorodu West LCDA (Agric area)
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Koolwilly:
Hey man get your facts right. That's her father, the chief imam of ikorodu, former principal Government Senior College Ikorodu. Retired '06. Alhaji Yahaya Olorunwa Olorunoshebi Oshoala.

You should be the one to get your facts right. Shaykh Y. O. Oshoala As-Samadaani is not her father but Alhaji Lookman Lamina Oshoala
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
wasak:
the chief Imam of Oriwu central mosque is her relative. we r quite close to d family but since m not home, i had no idea she's d 1. goodluck to her

How close?
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
wasak:
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by wasak(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
amodu:

How close?

lol how can i explain? do u u know them too?
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
wasak:

lol how can i explain? do u u know them too?

Very well, infact majority of the family members......I'm a member of Samadaani Family.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by andyanders: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
tunshe:

I'm sure you will like this?

She is pretty and of a great value to her fatherland.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by mecussey(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Picture of the stand still or adonbilivit
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Mayowa1056(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by fapcrook(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
tayoxx: why u put am inside cloth na....u for leave am outside make those two things dey jump around for your chest grin
haba Tayo, onisokuse ni e oo, wetin be d 2 things for her chest? Shey mangoro?
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by tayoxx(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
fapcrook: haba Tayo, onisokuse ni e oo, wetin be d 2 things for her chest? Shey mangoro?
Lol....bros kini to dabi orombo ni
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
amodu:

It is beyond my comprehension, perhaps you mean Ikorodu West LCDA (Agric area)
Lol. It's even 7000 miles West of the LCDA.
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by amodu(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
CFCfan:
Lol. It's even 7000 miles West of the LCDA.
Now I understand; were you present at Town Hall venue of the event?
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
amodu: Now I understand; were you present at Town Hall venue of the event?
Nope
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by daveP(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
CFCfan:
You're welcome.

oh .... shocked
Re: Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
daveP: oh .... shocked
I'm very far cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Asisat Oshoala Scored In Her Barcelona Debut This Afternoon. / Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.