Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu (48234 Views)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Atmmachine(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Enugu is the cult capital of Nigeria.

Ask 2face idibia & M.I who went to ESUTH but didn't graduate due to them Aro mate.

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
What height of wickedness, killing a groom and bride on the day of their wedding. if the groom was the target, that would have been okay, but why also the bride? The fact is that there are too many guns on our streets. Every young cultist or gang member even has access to a weapon. This makes evil-minded people pepetrate their acts easily and sometimes unscathed.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by sCun: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Gunmen räpe, rob female trainee journalists in Lagos

www.nairaland.com/1892685/gunmen-rape-rob-female-trainee
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by radiorebel(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
RIP..........ur marriage will be done in heaven(what iS bound on earh is bound on heaven)
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by jamilkb(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Wtf.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
HEARLESNESS
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by daben1(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
bebe2: Hmmmmmm

Naija don even bad pass Colombia shocked

I weep for dat nation and its occupants.
weep 4 yourself and your familiy

4 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by enomakos(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
CoCoLav: Wonder who they offended...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

R.I.P to the dead
you are a suspect

officer mike,oya arrest her
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by chronique(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
When you tell people not to involve in things that aren't right,they won't listen. I'd be surprised if the groom wasn't a cultist before He died. From the little I know about cultists,they "hardly" go after innocent people and kill them in cold blood. Most of the people they kill,are usually their rivals.

4 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by mohammedmagnus: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Maybe the guy had affliations with cultists back in the days, and they took their pound of flesh a day to his wedding. I have heard of such happening
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by gogo2479: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Revenge killing by cultist members but unfortunately some innocent bystanders got cut up in the middle of action. RIP to the innocent ones. judgement will be pass on them in hell.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Jaymima(f): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Dygeasy: .
Space booking is childish
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by CoCoLav(f): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
enomakos: you are a suspect

officer mike,oya arrest her

Lol...suspect indeed
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by makazona(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Is this really political??

errrrrrrrrrm yes and no

yes bcz politicians supply d guns/hardware
No bcz cultist kill targeted persons

But no matter what,those killed do not deserve such..
RIP
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by priscaoge(f): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
chronique: When you tell people not to involve in things that aren't right,they won't listen. I'd be surprised if the groom wasn't a cultist before He died. From the little I know about cultists,they "hardly" go after innocent people and kill them in cold blood. Most of the people they kill,are usually their rivals.
My dear u might be right. A guy (A Corp Member)was shot dead close to my Lodge when I was in school. They said his fellow cult guys has been looking 4 him. After all the years he spent in sch. Its so sad! What ever might be the reason 4 killing the couple n others,its only God that knows. May their souls RIP.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by SlyIg(f): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2014
We should be very careful of every little thing we do here in this world.
Many don't have a forgiving heart.
Who knows if this groom to be has been promising other women marriage but ended up dumping them!
Even a bride should take time to find out from her husband to be the girls he has dated and what led to their break ups.
One doesn't need to die like fowls please.
I'm sure the groom to be is the cause of his death and the death of that innocent girl.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by majamajic(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
kingthreat: What height of wickedness, killing a groom and bride on the day of their wedding. if the groom was the target, that would have been okay, but why also the bride? The fact is that there are too many guns on our streets. Every young cultist or gang member even has access to a weapon. This makes evil-minded people pepetrate their acts easily and sometimes unscathed.

It was only the groom that was shot.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by iceberylin(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
RIP
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by nwaobitex: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
ETT...RIP
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by CBNIM: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2014
So sad!

Rip to the dead!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by SlyIg(f): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2014
chronique: When you tell people not to involve in things that aren't right,they won't listen. I'd be surprised if the groom wasn't a cultist before He died. From the little I know about cultists,they "hardly" go after innocent people and kill them in cold blood. Most of the people they kill,are usually their rivals.

You never can be too sure yet if the guy was a cultist.
What if the cultists were hired to kill him.
I'm suspecting this guy has used a woman who doesn't have a forgiving heart and dumped her only to marry another woman.
You know, guys can be so terrible eh ...

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by marcjoe(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
sad
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by litetias(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
olaeffect: The hoodlums will soon be brought to book. I pray so.

When things like this happen you can't stop but wonder on the value some people place on life.

May their souls rest in peace.
It's really something to think about

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by makazona(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
kingthreat: What height of wickedness, killing a groom and bride on the day of their wedding. if the groom was the target, that would have been okay, but why also the bride? The fact is that there are too many guns on our streets. Every young cultist or gang member even has access to a weapon. This makes evil-minded people pepetrate their acts easily and sometimes unscathed.

I think the cultists were nt masked so anyone that saw their faces would be silenced.Dont b surprizd it may nt b d guyz fault

maybe d gal was seriously likd by a capone bt d gal wnted an innocent guy as husband (after knowing and taking too much from d capone).so d capone wil nt just let dt happen cz e no b jew man nah

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by litetias(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine: Enugu is the cult capital of Nigeria.

Ask 2face idibia & M.I who went to ESUTH but didn't graduate due to them Aro mate.
So that's the only one you can mention? Btw who told you 2face went to ESUT?

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Chai.....its a pity...angry angry
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by femijck(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Btruth: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Enugu oooo....... #what! shocked
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Eneze1: When our blessing is around the corner may we not be missing, Rip to the dead
Amen.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by bdek(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
bastien: Blood of God......... question for the gods

Rip sha

This piss me off @times so una don finish jesus blood ,Na God blood turn now
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by menesheh(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
donwilly3: Chai i heard d news.Enugu z now an unsafe zone oooo.I suspect dose guys are being rearmed by politicians so as to win in 2015.dere z trouble,I jst hope God dosent forgiv dose politicians at all.RIP TO DEM
Maybe the bride dump a supposed be bridegroom for another bridegroom. U may not know. All is politicians . Irrational and biased text is not allowed this early.

Ur type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.