Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! (2094 Views)

Atheist Just Hope "Hell,heaven, God Doesnt Exist" / Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. / Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2012
Goodday My People,
I read some post here on Nairaland which some people said that God does not exist..
Ahhhh Before i proceed i will like to ask you people that does not believe in existence of God..
1. Do you and you generation Falll down from Heaven

2. The water you use for your daily activities ... Are you the one that create the water urself.

3. I want you try and create anything living thing and the give the being the following thing, Eye, Breathing Facaulty and Brain.. Thats all..

Now you people are saying that God isn't merciful dues to one of some reason..

I will likw to explain some things to you which you people do not know about God and which your so called leaders does not even know...

The time which God has been in existence and the time which he will be God are not diffrient from Each other.. Does anyone know it.. Nobody know..

God has being in existence before anything was created.. Being God he create all his creature to know him that there is someone Called God .. Thats why he created his creature...
Anyone that says God does not exist should please create a drop of water or the smallest ant..
To be continue
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 8:27am On May 19, 2012
oluface:
I will likw to explain some things to you which you people do not know about God...

The time which God has been in existence and the time which he will be God are not diffrient from Each other.. Does anyone know it.. Nobody know..
Lol @ the bolded.. beautiful explanation..
Please go through some other atheist/christian threads here. I hope you'll able to come back to this thread much more knowledgeable. I'll see if I can post some links for you.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 19, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol @ the bolded.. beautiful explanation..
Please go through some other atheist/christian threads here. I hope you'll able to come back to this thread much more knowledgeable. I'll see if I can post some links for you.
And does that simply means that God does not exist because u dont know when he has been God and when he will stop being ... God..
Even a kid cant imagine the way you think..
Why not talk about the drop of water and leave the time..
Tell me what is behind ur nail and what makes ur nail to be calll... Can you even make a single hair out of your head... Tell me what pillar hold the sky?
Tell me why your able to talk n some other creature are not...
Think its ur power...
Naw.. You and i belong to Allah.. Your lord and my lord.. Answer my question
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 8:59am On May 19, 2012
Trust me. I'm trying to help you out before some vicious atheist comes in here. If you don't know, does that make it GOD? What happens when Science then gives us the answer?
Read some threads here and stop making a fool of yourself.. before HE more BRUTAL than ME, comes in cheesy
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2012
your post is so immature, childish and doesnt have enough juice to convince anybody. even, my 8 year old boy can reason like the way you did.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 9:13am On May 19, 2012
solidbroda: your post is so immature, childish and doesnt have enough juice to convince anybody. even, my 8 year old boy can reason like the way you did.

Okay accepted..
But please answer my question to convince me... How does common water came into existence... So everything just happen like that without anybody anywhere that created it..
It is only a living corpse that will say God does not exist..
There are so many sign of Allah apart from the recent one..
Tell me what make the bird fly over the sky .. What has hold it.. It is the will of Allah..
Try do this then i will worship you as God..

Try get a mud .. Mold and living thing.. And give it life just as every other creature... I pity you
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 19, 2012
musKeeto: Trust me. I'm trying to help you out before some vicious atheist comes in here. If you don't know, does that make it GOD? What happens when Science then gives us the answer?
Read some threads here and stop making a fool of yourself.. before HE more BRUTAL than ME, comes in cheesy
Science does not have any answer to my question... If science can mold human being and give the human being every part of body including intestine and brain.. Then that mean God does not exist and if not...
Lahila ilala.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2012
-
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by alexleo(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2012
solidbroda: your post is so immature, childish and doesnt have enough juice to convince anybody. even, my 8 year old boy can reason like the way you did.

pls i beg of you, dont influence your children with whatever believe you have about God. Allow them to find things out on their own and decide wether to serve God or not. The choice you ve made now is solely yours and if there is any consequence you should bear it a lone. Dont drag them into it.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Avicenna: 1:04pm On May 19, 2012
Hahahahahahaha hahaahahahahaaaaaaahahahahahah
LWKMD!!!!
To think I once propounded arguments like these. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Absolutely no understanding of science or anything like, for instance, LOGICAL!!!
I said something about Islam here once. They do not even pretend to be science compliant. Take it or leave it. Take it= heaven/al jannah firdaus
Leave it= well, we know am all too well.

Most intellectual theist go for intelligent design of the universe not some uselessly fraudulent creation story
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Kay17: 3:34pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:

Okay accepted..
But please answer my question to convince me... How does common water came into existence... So everything just happen like that without anybody anywhere that created it..
Tell me what make the bird fly over the sky .. What has hold it.. It is the will of Allah..

Try get a mud .. Mold and living thing.. And give it life just as every other creature... I pity you

If everything needs to come into existence, are you insisting existence has a beginning?

Can God/Allah create from nothing?
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 4:36pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:

Okay accepted..

did you see your Allah do all these things or you close your reasoning mind and believe everything they pour into your dormant brain from your Quran.

to answer your silly question

oluface:
But please answer my question to convince me... How does common water came into existence
was there any time that water has not been in existence, before they wrote your Quran. water has always been existing without the help of Allah.

oluface:

it is only a dead brain that believe what is not real

oluface:

there is no sign from your weak Allah, he cant even fight his own battles unless he send you his dead brain slaves

oluface:

it not true. it is nor your Allah, go and study aviary zoology and aerodynamics, you will know how birds fly

oluface:

i dont need your worship i am not as insecure as your Allah that need to be told he is great everytime

oluface:

Try get a mud .. Mold and living thing.. And give it life just as every other creature..

nobody has ever done this thing exccept in the fairy tales and false stories they wrote for your dead brain to believe in the Quran

oluface:

I pity you

you need to be pitied, if only you know how ignorantly pathetic you sound. you are trying to defend a weak Allah that cannot do anything for himself except you do it for him.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2012
Can God/Allah create from nothing?[/quote]
Sure... When Allah decree something..
The thing come into existence immedaitely..
You got a dead brain..
Now i think you now got the ideal now how water came into existence .. Why can't you make a video clip and post it on here if you can defend urself...
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx:

did you see your Allah do all these things or you close your reasoning mind and believe everything they pour into your dormant brain from your Quran.

to answer your silly question

was there any time that water has not been in existence, before they wrote your Quran. water has always been existing without the help of Allah.

it is only a dead brain that believe what is not real

there is no sign from your weak Allah, he cant even fight his own battles unless he send you his dead brain slaves

it not true. it is nor your Allah, go and study aviary zoology and aerodynamics, you will know how birds fly

i dont need your worship i am not as insecure as your Allah that need to be told he is great everytime

nobody has ever done this thing exccept in the fairy tales and false stories they wrote for your dead brain to believe in the Quran

you need to be pitied, if only you know how ignorantly pathetic you sound. you are trying to defend a weak Allah that cannot do anything for himself except you do it for him.

Guy...
You sound stew-peed..
If you know who Subhan watahla is... You will sharap your mouth...
You are part of those that Iblis has promise to mislead...
How can you call the lord of the world weak..
Has anyone in your generation assist Allah in any way.. Do you know what next after death my broda..
Do you know what u will meet in the grave..
Wake up.. You got a very short life to use..
Grave is home of chastisment for those that forsake Allah..
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 4:49pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:
Now i think you now got the ideal now how water came into existence

who told you water came into existence at any time, water has always been existing long long before men brought up the idea of Allah in your Quran

if you can post the video of how your Allah brought water into existence, i will show you how water has always been existing before they wrote down your Quran

1 Like

Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 19, 2012
Has anyone of you heard about the miracle of jesus in the quran..
How he mould bird with a mud and breath life into the bird...
This thing happen by the will of Allah..
Allah has the power to make human being one nation but he has promise the devil that He Allah will give Hell fire his fill and paradise his fill..
Because satan has promise to mislead man from the right path of Allah...
Dont be an ignorant Allah is an arabic name of God..
Mind you mouth nigga
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 4:57pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:

Guy...
You sound stew-peed..
If you know who Subhan watahla is... You will sharap your mouth...
You are part of those that Iblis has promise to mislead...
How can you call the lord of the world weak..
Has anyone in your generation assist Allah in any way.. Do you know what next after death my broda..
Do you know what u will meet in the grave..
Wake up.. You got a very short life to use..
Grave is home of chastisment for those that forsake Allah..

the fact that i am writing this post shows that Allah is only living in the head of muslims, not anywhere else. otherwise, he should have struck me dead now.

who told you Allah is the Lord of the world, before they wrote the quran around 600AD, who has been ruling the world; why does he need you to fight for him if he is the Lord

let me tell you what is next after death- it is what comes before birth - NOTHING

everybody including Mohammed got a short life to live, that is not a threat

Your Allah do not have to wait till the grave to chstise me, he can start now, if he is alive outside of muslims brain
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx:

who told you water came into existence at any time, water has always been existing long long before men brought up the idea of Allah in your Quran

if you can post the video of how your Allah brought water into existence, i will show you how water has always been existing before they wrote down your Quran

See what am saying....
I never say i know how Allah has made water..
And mind you.. Quran has been in existence before the creation of the world..
Now u see what am saying.. You find it difficult to defend youself.. Are you not the one that posted how water was made.. Now that you cant defend how water was made then can you tell me with what hold the sky without any pillar..lol..
May Allah show you the way.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx:

the fact that i am writing this post shows that Allah is only living in the head of muslims, not anywhere else. otherwise, he should have struck me dead now.

who told you Allah is the Lord of the world, before they wrote the quran around 600AD, who has been ruling the world; why does he need you to fight for him if he is the Lord

let me tell you what is next after death- it is what comes before birth - NOTHING

everybody including Mohammed got a short life to live, that is not a threat

Your Allah do not have to wait till the grave to chstise me, he can start now, if he is alive outside of muslims brain

People of pharaoh did more than you..
Mr man..
How man time do you want me to repeat it that Allah is the same God that has been in existence before the creation of the world..
Come'on my brother.. What you just said that Allah should strike you now has been written in the quran..... Wait till the day of judgment. Just a peak of an eye.. Then you will eat what u have just said...
If you really want to see his wrath my broda...(Laugh)
Dont let me tell you what to do.. Cox if you do it... I will be a partaker of the purnishment...
Mr man.. Becareful..
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 5:20pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:

See what am saying....
I never say i know how Allah has made water..
And mind you.. Quran has been in existence before the creation of the world..
Now u see what am saying.. You find it difficult to defend youself.. Are you not the one that posted how water was made.. Now that you cant defend how water was made then can you tell me with what hold the sky without any pillar..lol..
May Allah show you the way.

to answer your question
1. Allah did not make water, water has always been existing, it does not need to be made. you only believe water was made because Quran told you so.
2. you said quran has always been existing before the creation of the world, can you show me the record that proved this. i thought you said Quran was given to Mohammed who lived and died around 600 AD.
3.i have defended myself, any reasonable person will see this except those who cannot believe anything except the Quran
4. you said that i should tell you what hold the world without pillar. you forgot that the world is not a room or house that needs pillars. go and study geology and astronomy, they will tell how the world has been where it is
5. you prayed for me. thank you very much. i wish the best upon you too. dont mind my strong language. i was trying to drive home my point.
peace
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx:

to answer your question
1. Allah did not make water, water has always been existing, it does not need to be made. you only believe water was made because Quran told you so.
2. you said quran has always been existing before the creation of the world, can you show me the record that proved this. i thought you said Quran was given to Mohammed who lived and died around 600 AD.
3.i have defended myself, any reasonable person will see this except those who cannot believe anything except the Quran
4. you said that i should tell you what hold the world without pillar. you forgot that the world is not a room or house that needs pillars. go and study geology and astronomy, they will tell how the world has been where it is
4. you prayed for me. thank you very much. i wish the best upon you too. dont mind my strong language. i was trying to drive home my point.
peace
Do you go to school @ all.. Is it possible for something to be in existence without anybody putting it there...
I cant say education has kill your brain cox you are not the only one that went to school... After death you are to answer Angels 3 question ..
Be prepared for it.. If you fail it.. Broda.. You are doomed
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2012
be careful.. You still have 3 stage after this worldly life to live which are more horrible than this present life
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 5:35pm On May 19, 2012
brother oluface, let us reason together as adults. am sorry for my past language. it wasn't proffessional. but you have to stop abusing and using a damnation language on me too. not because i'm afraid, but because i want us to engage in meaningful conversation that will benefit us both. otherwise we will continue shouting on each other with no progress. once again, sorry. let's reason as adults. pose your questions and i will pose my questions too. is that okay with you
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx: brother oluface, let us reason together as adults. am sorry for my past language. it wasn't proffessional. but you have to stop abusing and using a damnation language on me too. not because i'm afraid, but because i want us to engage in meaningful conversation that will benefit us both. otherwise we will continue shouting on each other with no progress. once again, sorry. let's reason as adults. pose your questions and i will pose my questions too. is that okay with you
Am sorry my broda ...
I know u are not afraid...
But to be sincere with you..
I was a christain 5 years ago before i changed to muslim...
Broda... To be sincere with you...
Killing souls is part of great sin but the greatest that God will never forgive is to partner another thing with him..
See ...
I have some ideal about Allah which i will like to tell you...
Allah is merciful yes...
But do you know that he purnishes for sins too,...
Some people here does not believe that he is God because he purnishes people for sins...
God created everything for purpose yes even you...
God created a blind man so that a man that has eyes can see the blind man and thank him for the mercy..
The blind man has not done anything for God to make him blind.. But he does his things as it pleases him and no one anywhere can question him.. Same thing apply to believers and unbelievers
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Kay17: 5:56pm On May 19, 2012
Oluface, bringing something out of nothing is a logically impossibility. If your God could do that, then it is valid to say he is logically impossible.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 5:57pm On May 19, 2012
thank you for your gentlemanliness.
me too i was a christian for many years before i become a free thinker. i am not atheist. i just question everything with a free mind apart from relying on holy books (Bible or Quran) if i find sufficient reason to believe God exists, i will gladly believe, but if i dont, i will not.

lets begin with this
you said Allah is merciful and he punishes sins.
okay, you believe this is true because you read it from the Quran. how about those are not muslims. they cannot have the same conviction as you regarding the Quran. does that mean Allah will punish them because they are not born into Muslim family and therefore they not believe the Quran.
pls anwser my question
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx: thank you for your gentlemanliness.
me too i was a christian for many years before i become a free thinker. i am not atheist. i just question everything with a free mind apart from relying on holy books (Bible or Quran) if i find sufficient reason to believe God exists, i will gladly believe, but if i dont, i will not.

lets begin with this
you said Allah is merciful and he punishes sins.
okay, you believe this is true because you read it from the Quran. how about those are not muslims. they cannot have the same conviction as you regarding the Quran. does that mean Allah will punish them because they are not born into Muslim family and therefore they not believe the Quran.
pls anwser my question
Brother i dont seems to understand you very welll..
But let me answers you according to what i understand..
First let me explain what muslim mean for you..
Muslim are those that worship God alone, those that does not seek help from anybody except him..
Some people are tag as christain but they are muslim at heart because they believe in one God and do not believe in anything like trinity or son of God...
Do you mean' does Allah purnishes people who are not muslim because they are not muslim...
Nope.. Like i said .. The greatest sin he will never forgive is to Call anything god except him...
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 6:13pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:
Do you mean' does Allah purnishes people who are not muslim because they are not muslim...
Nope.. Like i said .. The greatest sin he will never forgive is to Call anything god except him...

to make myself clearer. if as a christian, the bible teaches me that God has a son, and i believe it because christians believe Bible is God's Word, the same way muslims believe the Quran is God's Word. does that mean Allah will punish me if believe God has a son. do you get my question now.

dont forget, we both believe that we are obeying God according to what is written in the Bible and Quran
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx:

to make myself clearer. if as a christian, the bible teaches me that God has a son, and i believe it because christians believe Bible is God's Word, the same way muslims believe the Quran is God's Word. does that mean Allah will punish me if believe God has a son. do you get my question now.

dont forget, we both believe that we are obeying God according to what is written in the Bible and Quran
My brother ..
I have nothing to gain from you by lying to you..
God is greater than having a child..
Please i have some question for you..
Can you tell me 5 reason why we human being need child.
If you answer me then i will prove it to you that God does not need child.. Far is he from having a child
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by cyrexx: 6:33pm On May 19, 2012
oluface:
My brother ..
I have nothing to gain from you by lying to you..
God is greater than having a child..
Please i have some question for you..
Can you tell me 5 reason why we human being need child.
If you answer me then i will prove it to you that God does not need child.

no, dont get me wrong, i dont believe God have a son too, i am free thinker now, dont forget. if God exists at all, i dont think he will need a son too, since he does not need a progeny to carry on his name like humans. I know

my basic point is about the holy books, not about God having son.
you believe God has no son because Quran says so, and you said the Quran is the Word of God.
do you believe the Bible is God's Word also?
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 19, 2012
cyrexx:

no, dont get me wrong, i dont believe God have a son too, i am free thinker now, dont forget. if God exists at all, i dont think he will need a son too, since he does not need a progeny to carry on his name like humans. I know

my basic point is about the holy books, not about God having son.
you believe God has no son because Quran says so, and you said the Quran is the Word of God.
do you believe the Bible is God's Word also?
Yes bible is the combination of 3 book that God gave to some prophet before Muhammed..
But it has been tamperd..
They have removed some part of the bible that does not please people of that time and put their own...
This is consist of Taoreyta, (Book of Moses), Injilah, and pslam..
But like i said .. Bible is not in it origin copy again.. There are many words that contradict each other there.. Christain will not believe..
But quran:. Is the only book that no one can tamper.. I swear by Allah cox Allah himself protect quran.
And quran is the mother of all books given to all prophet..
Let me ask you one question..
Where is it in the bible that Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Job, Even john were christain... No where to be found.. If you find it then i will change to christain.. My brother.. They are all muslim.. But they do not worship the way we muslims of nowadays do.
Re: For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! by Avicenna: 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
Kay 17: Oluface, bringing something out of nothing is a logically impossibility. If your God could do that, then it is valid to say he is logically impossible.
Trust me, you cannot use a technical argument like this on him. He can't comprehend it. It is a waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Set To Complete First Multi-million Amusement Park For Children / He Could Not Answer Me / MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.