Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? (1828 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2014
The church is head by one person as such it should have one voice but it's not so these days you would find different churches with different explanation as regard the same topic let's not go too far, some people holds that the unbaptize are not save, if so what happends to infant that dies and even people who accept Christ before they pass on.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Raiders: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2014
hell doesn't exit. you simply cease to exit when you die

1 Like

Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Raiders: hell doesn't exit. you simply cease to exit when you die
choose what you want to belief but don't try to indoctrinate others who don't share ur belief owk !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Raiders: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Lacomus: choose what you want to belief but don't indoctrinate others who don't share ur belief owk !
its a free world. I ain't forcing no one to believe my statement. I just stated my opinion that hell doesn't exit.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by valmunich(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Has it been changed from romance to religious section?
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Raiders: its a free world. I ain't forcing no one to believe my statement. I just stated my opinion that hell doesn't exit.
The question was meant for my brethren
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2014
valmunich: Has it been changed from romance to religious section?
hehe Mod dey church
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Elkewwty(f): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2014

i wonder oo
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Raiders: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Lacomus: The question was meant for my brethren
Am I not your brethren? angry angry
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Raiders: Am I not your brethren? angry angry
You are if you wish to be.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Danhumprey: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Me sef been dey wonder o!
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Demmzy15(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yes according to Saint Augustine, even if he/she is a child!!!
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014

You do not cease to exist when you die. Quite to the contrary you regain more of your self than you had as an earthling.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by rinrin23(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You do not cease to exist when you die. Quite to the contrary you regain more of your self than you had as an earthling.

I would love for you to elaborate. You seem to speak along the lines of the journey of a soul. How do you mean "regain more of your self"?
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by mekzyjoe(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
wether u like or not...wether u accept it or not..wether u beliv it or not...wether u bliv in eternity or not... wether u beliv in christ or not...wether u belive in life afta death or not...ur views n beliefs wont change anythin....u either spend ur eternity in HEAVEN or in HELL..God doesnt nid ur approval or ur excuses, wat ever u sow,u reap,,,*deep down day beliv dat hell exists bt jst can accept d fact dat it 8is openly*.....every man will b judge accordingly...tink abt dat....REMEMBA NO SECOND CHANCE AFTA DEALTH...MAKE UR DECISION COUNT cool cry cry
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
mekzyjoe: wether u like or not...wether u accept it or not..wether u beliv it or not...wether u bliv in eternity or not... wether u beliv in christ or not...wether u belive in life afta death or not...ur views n beliefs wont change anythin....u either spend ur eternity in HEAVEN or in HELL..God doesnt nid ur approval or ur excuses, wat ever u sow,u reap,,,*deep down day beliv dat hell exists bt jst can accept d fact dat it 8is openly*.....every man will b judge accordingly...tink abt dat....REMEMBA NO SECOND CHANCE AFTA DEALTH...MAKE UR DECISION COUNT cool cry cry

There is no hell. Your beliefs in hell can't change that.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2014
hifaif:

There is no hell. Your beliefs in hell can't change that.
on earth all truth depends on our point of view but when we die that's when we'll know which religion was genuine
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Raiders: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: on earth all truth depends on our point of view but when we die that's when we'll know which religion was genuine
All Religions are man made. There is no true religion whether Its India religions, Christianity, Islam, budah, African religions. All the different gods in various religion were created by man
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Raiders: All Religions are man made. There is no true religion whether Its India religions, Christianity, Islam, budah, African religions. All the different gods in various religion were created by man
it all boil down to individual perspective u belief it's man made but I don't belief Christianity is man made
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Raiders: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: it all boil down to individual perspective u belief it's man made but I don't belief Christianity is man made
The bible and other religion book were written by man
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Demmzy15: Yes according to Saint Augustine, even if he/she is a child!!!

not exactly true, augustine believed that the "unbaptised" infant has no personal sin so God won't send him hell. He also belived that the infant still had a nature of sin so he is unclean for heaven.... Because of these issues augustine believed that God's mercy and compassion will cause the unbaptised infant to arrive at a place of natural joy and happiness, a paradise, only of a lesser glory to those who were in christ. He believed that all will be judged according to their works since the infant has no works it meant a leser glory. He called this state of natural happiness "limbo".

On the issue of an "unbaptised christian". I which to clarify that i believe that it is when we are baptised that we are added into the body of Christ, in essence we become christians when we are baptised, so there is no such thing as an unbaptised christian, the technical term for someone who is trying to practice christianity but isn't yet baptised is "catecumen".
I believe that they may saved by the mercy of God who applies the merits of the death of Christ unto them.

1 Like

Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Raiders: The bible and other religion book were written by man
the bible was inspired by God
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Demmzy15(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lacomus: the bible was inspired by God

Na lie jor, what's the proof for that?!
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ubenedictus:

not exactly true, augustine believed that the "unbaptised" infant has no personal sin so God won't send him hell. He also belived that the infant still had a nature of sin so he is unclean for heaven.... Because of these issues augustine believed that God's mercy and compassion will cause the unbaptised infant to arrive at a place of natural joy and happiness, a paradise, only of a lesser glory to those who were in christ. He believed that all will be judged according to their works since the infant has no works it meant a leser glory. He called this state of natural happiness "limbo".

On the issue of an "unbaptised christian". I which to clarify that i believe that it is when we are baptised that we are added into the body of Christ, in essence we become christians when we are baptised, so there is no such thing as an unbaptised christian, the technical term for someone who is trying to practice christianity but isn't yet baptised is "catecumen".
I believe that they may saved by the mercy of God who applies the merits of the death of Christ unto them.
false doctrine spotted. first u dnt baptise an infant.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Macelliot(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Delusions......
Where does the soul of a man goes to...
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ukutsgp: false doctrine spotted. first u dnt baptise an infant.

heresy confirmed!

The church instituted by Christ has been baptising whole households since the 1st century, there is no discrimination against children, infact scriptures rightly say "this promise is for you and your children".

Infants have always been baptised.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ubenedictus:

heresy confirmed!

The church instituted by Christ has been baptising whole households since the 1st century, there is no discrimination against children, infact scriptures rightly say "this promise is for you and your children".

Infants have always been baptised.
was an adult mentioned as part of the household?
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2014
Demmzy15:

Na lie jor, what's the proof for that?!
my proof is that you equally dont have a proof that it's was not inspired by God.
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by ojimbo(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Lacomus:
choose what you want to belief but don't try to indoctrinate others who don't share ur belief owk !
the same way you go about telling people that I am already condemned to hell fire. hypocrite
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by ojimbo(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2014
mekzyjoe:
wether u like or not...wether u accept it or not..wether u beliv it or not...wether u bliv in eternity or not... wether u beliv in christ or not...wether u belive in life afta death or not...ur views n beliefs wont change anythin....u either spend ur eternity in HEAVEN or in HELL..God doesnt nid ur approval or ur excuses, wat ever u sow,u reap,,,*deep down day beliv dat hell exists bt jst can accept d fact dat it 8is openly*.....every man will b judge accordingly...tink abt dat....REMEMBA NO SECOND CHANCE AFTA DEALTH...MAKE UR DECISION COUNT cool cry cry
my dear as a Nigerian you are already in hell fire
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by ojimbo(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Christians getting confused since 165
Re: If A Christian Dies Unbaptize Will The Person Go To Hell ? by lacum: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Ubenedictus:

tks. U must b a legionary. Ave!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Die & Discover There Is God, What Will You Do? / Do Christians Worship Jesus Or God? / End-time Churches - Pastor Make Members Masturbate In Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.