Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Would You Have Done Differently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Have Done Differently? (429 Views)

If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently / What would you have done differently if you have the chance? / If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done Differently? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2014
From Beyonce to my very own mum, there is this fuss about what one would have done differently if He/She was of the opposite sex. I won't lie, I would probably have been a worse girl than our Nigerian girls, so thank God am a guy.

Let's hear your views. What would you have done differently?
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently? by sweettease(f): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2014
I will be less conserved, probably a player and would have studied engineering rather than nursing.
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Player huh?Lol. Surprises me that almost every lady wants the guys to be faithful, while admitting that in same shoes, they wouldn't be.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Plan Further Attack On Islamic Caliphate / Why You Are Different / Who Was The First Person To Call Or You Called On Your First Ever Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.