Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why You Are Different - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Are Different (427 Views)

Fcmb People Sa.. Banks Are Banks.. But Some Are Different.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Different by Badirukehinde(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some have lost messages that were meant for them,its boring to read this long stuffs...Well I hope you don't neglect this
WHY YOU YOU YOU ARE DIFFERENT

Why I am different,Why you are different... I don't follow others,I do it my own way...You may snub at it but the real people will appreciate it,only real friends will appreciate your real self,they won't persuade you to be like another person...You may say to yourself 'Gosh I don't get much attention as others' Well attention only ends on the day of internment.Those who pushed you will only move on with the fun of life,it's now left with how you spent your life on earth that determines where you spend eternity...They find you more attractive,they can't be like you,so the try to paint you dim.That's why a writer once wrote,'Those who hate you are your confused admirers,they can't just figure out why every other person loves you'...Be Real,Be Yourself,Don't change for anyone,Be Original,Be the Best Brand Of yourself...The real people will love the real You #Smoothmotivationwithbadirukehinde Add up 28CC09AC or ff@keji_banks for more inspiring srories...Badiru Kehinde copyright reserved
If you were blessed by this do share to someone...Gracias
Admins of Naiarland Please I suggest another forum called 'MotIvation For Life' should be set up...I'v looked through on NairaLand,there's nothing like that...Thanks...FP pls

For more stories or works as this,visit www.badirukehindewrites. or connect with Badiru Kehinde; follow on Twitter@keji_banks IG@keji_banks
Call 08135359053 or send a mail to badirukehindewrites@gmail.com for bookings
Get Inspired,Like Smooth Motivation With Badiru Kehinde Page via www.facebook.com/badirukehindeinspires

'It's not about me but you getting inspired by His inspiration' (All rights reserved)
Re: Why You Are Different by fuckshit: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
FÜCKING nice one. Am FÜCKING inspired grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Electrokristron Automatic Changeover - ATS / Photo: US Ebola Victim Thomas Duncan Has Died / Can You Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.