Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Which Do I Choose? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do I Choose? (685 Views)

Ulefone Power Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime Which Do I Choose / Which Phone Should I Choose? / New MTN Tariff Plans: Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do I Choose? by Myself50: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Which Do I Choose? by Illuminatus(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2014
You've already choosen number 1. But the thing is to know the condition of the used Samsung... If it's in good working condition, then it's much better than the other phones. *shrug*
Re: Which Do I Choose? by Myself50: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Illuminatus: You've already choosen number 1. But the thing is to know the condition of the used Samsung... If it's in good working condition, then it's much better than the other phones. *shrug*

Thanks for your response
Re: Which Do I Choose? by imunit: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Checkout the prices and specifications of Android phones here. . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Which Do I Choose? by twicenoni(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Myself50: Phone gurus in the house, i have a budget of 27k to buy a phone. Pls which do i choose between
1. Used galaxy s3
2. New Gionee m2
3. New infinix zero.

I like a phone with OTA upgrade

Guy go for infinix zero am using it now the UI is madt but if u go for m2 that's means you go for battery life and if you go for S3 that's means you want to be changing roms all tym to look for sweet able kit Kat coz no official 4.4 for S3
Re: Which Do I Choose? by Myself50: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
twicenoni:

Guy go for infinix zero am using it now the UI is madt but if u go for m2 that's means you go for battery life and if you go for S3 that's means you want to be changing roms all tym to look for sweet able kit Kat coz no official 4.4 for S3

Thanks for your response
Re: Which Do I Choose? by Valentinooo: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Data Subscription On BB Q5 / Medical Attention Needed! *Help A Sick Phone* / How To Activate 1mb With Just N5 On Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.