Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market (968 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by mrdollar1: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) has removed
the one percent (1%) stock price movement and
has introduced Circuit Breakers. Professor Mrs. Ndi Okereke
(GCEO) of the Exchange made this confirmation this morning
on the trading Floors of the (NSE).

Again, Prof. Mrs. Okereke-Onyiuke confirmed that the 100,000 limit
of number of shares at which prices could move for any single
transaction by a Stockbroker would no longer exist,
but would now be 50,000 units before any gain or loss
can be made.

In the same vein, the GCEO of the NSE confirmed
that Foreign Investors who are interested on a
long term investment in the Nigerian Capital Market
had approached the Management of the Exchange
and are waiting for the market to bottom out
before bringing in their money.

Let me know your opinion by replying this post
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by mrdollar1: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Gainers

NAHCO

BAGCO

FTNCOCOA
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by mrdollar1: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008

Top 3 Gainers

FTNCOCOA

OMATEK

BAGCO
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by chuxy12(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2008
mrdollar plz drop ur email address or ur gsm. no. cos ì want to teach me hw to make 50,000 daily on fixed odds. this my detail; chidollars12@gmail.com or 07025109156. thx
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by mrdouglas(m): 3:41am On Nov 08, 2008
That will surely contribute to the rebound strength of
the market.
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by mrdollar1: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2008
@chuxy12
my email address is dollarintime@gmail.com
and i just sent a mail to you.
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by mrdollar1: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2008
Gainers
as at November 10, 2008

NESTLE

GLAXOSMITH

IPWA

CONOIL

CUTIX

ENAMELWA

MOBIL

CAP

RTBRISCOE

CADBURY

GNI

TOTAL

7UP

CCNN

JBERGER

AIRSERVICE

BETAGLAS

NIGROPES

TRANSCORP

UNIC

ABBEYBDS

FIDSON

UPL

DIAMONDBNK

VITAFOAM

PRESTIGE

SKYEBANK

IBTC

PLATINUM

NAHCO

COSTAIN

DANGFLOUR

PRESCO

OCEANIC

GUARANTY

DANGSUGAR

UBA

FIRSTBANK

ZENITHBANK

NB

GUINNESS
Re: The Bull Is About To Return In The Nigerian Stock Market by madeonline(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2008
teh bulls are here to stay for a while and perhaps longer!

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do When Ur Stockbroker Is Suspended? / Urgently Need A Loan / How God Blessed Me With MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.