Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week (8073 Views)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

I define fashion as dressing well and having a clear understanding of what is comfortable,stylish,elegant,tasteful and appropriate for the right occasion.

We make use of any kind of fabric material(Ankara,suade,leather,etc) of your choice to design your bags,purse,slippers,sandals,shoes,costumes,earrings and accessories at affordable prices.

PLACE YOUR ORDER

Bammy's creation cares
about your beauty

TRAINING ALSO AVAILABLE

You can contact us on:
Whatsapp:07068834345
Bbm:7E214D8B
Instagram:bammy_light
Facebook:Facebook.com/ayobami.fakokunde
Email:ay4ril31@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by chinsima(f): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls where do u base?
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Check this out:box bag and shoe
Place your Order
Training is ON

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinsima: pls where do u base?
Lagos and Osun state
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2014
I just made this leather slippers
Order for yours now
Training is just for a week and be your own boss
Whatsapp 07068834345
Bb pin 7E214D8B

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Wow!!! my students made this.You can also do it...Just come for the training...its just for a week

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by chinsima(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
wow they are nice,I live in Ph
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinsima: wow they are nice,I live in Ph
Do you wish to come for the training or you want to order
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Just Made....Bammy's Creation

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2014
SEPTEMBER PROMO IN LAGOS

Learn How to make:
Sandals
Shoes
Bags
Purse
Slippers

BE YOUR OWN BOSS IN JUST A WEEK

15th - 19th of September

Fee:contact us

You can contact us on:
Whatsapp:0706884345
Bbm:7E214D8B
Instagram:bammy_light
Facebook:Facebook.com/ayobami.fakokunde
Email:ay4ril31@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by bammy(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
BammyCreations: Just Made....Bammy's Creation

Impersonation!!!! when i never die ! angry shocked
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
bammy:

Impersonation!!!! when i never die ! angry shocked
where you see that one
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]ANKARA SLIPPERS...PLACE YOUR ORDER...TRAINING IS ON 07068834345
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by bukkie80(f): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am in owo ondo state; and will really love to learn.
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by MNike: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Learn beads,ankara bags n shoes, twine n bead bags, sourvenir idea fllw kajire on instagram kajire 2014 or whatsapp 08055781503... for residents in kaduna state

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 4:06am On Apr 19, 2015
bukkie80:
I am in owo ondo state; and will really love to learn.
am in Ife... If only u can come down here... Call or what's app me
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Place Your Order

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week by BammyCreations: 9:01pm On May 31, 2015
STOP AND READ!!!!
Are u in Osun state and its environs?.....why looking for job when you can create one,why complaining about yur present job wen u can start your own.Become your own boss in 3 days of training @Bammy's Creations school of Ankara craft,what distinguished you frm others is what you know and what you can do...learn Ankara craft..ping now and join the winning team,where u learn faster and become the best.pls share and inform yur loved ones.pls share and be the ladder people around you need to succeed . Call 07068834345, 08087817565, bbm 556172E0
Date: June 6th- 9th, 2015
Venue: student house, opposite Ansarudeen nur/pry sch, ipetumodu. Ilesa, ile-ife. Osun state
Time: 10am- 4pm (no African time, u are at your own risk if u come late)

List of courses
Shoe making #5,000
Bag making #5,000
Accessories making #5,000

Registration fee #2,000.
Note: All payment and registration should be done before d commencement of the training

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion Of "Tomboys"? / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses From The Uk And Usa For 4000. / Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.