Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? (8071 Views)

Poll: Who looks worse?

Chika: 62% (33 votes)
Mo' Cheddah: 37% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Yvonne Nelson’s Sexy Bikini Body Covers Wow Magazine June Issue – Pics / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? / Mercy Johnson Covers Wow Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by MissyB3(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
Singer Mo' Cheddah and Elite Model Look Nigeria 2010 winner, Chika Emmanuel, cover this month's issue of WOW Magazine.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-n7L9Y5ILHL4/TsoG03YF5YI/AAAAAAAALaE/7hnwrDNYB1M/s400/121.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jyqCQt8MVMc/TsoG-FmDmQI/AAAAAAAALaM/vxMr8bi47TY/s400/00.png[/img]

Who looks worse? Use the poll.  wink
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by UyiIredia(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
Chika looks worse. Mo' Cheddah is certainly the finer of the two. BTW I don't see no poll.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by lovedove1: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mo'Cheddah looks better!
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Scarpon(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
Una dey si road? chika look great (true Black queen)

1 Like

Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by InkedNerd(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
I personally think Chika looks better. I've seen the girl in person at NYFW and she is so beautiful! I've never been a fan of Mo' Cheddah so I don't have much to say about her tongue
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by lovedove1: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Scarpon: I luv Mo'!
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Scarpon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
@dove cuz of her popularity and light skinned i luv her songs 2 but she is just ugly
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
Scarpon:

@dove cuz of her popularity and light skinned
i luv her songs 2 but she is just ugly

Don't forget the fact that she is wearing a weave. You know how weave dominates in Africa. You can see a woman wearing the rattiest weave in the world but because for whatever reason, we seem to cling onto notions of western beauty, they would say she looks good. I've seen women with beautiful natural/bald looks before and have overheard Nigerian men [and other Africans] saying the women don't look good because they don't have a weave on their heads tongue
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by emofine(f): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
I love Chika's look in the first pic - there's something about her as well

I wonder which designer they're both modelling in the first photo (Missy B and co help me out pls tongue)

Whoops I just read the title now. Are we supposed to be condemning their looks? and here's me fawning over some of their outfits grin Chika looks berra sha thus Mo'Cheddah "looks worse" grin
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Goldieluks: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
who are they? they look ok.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by anonymous6(f): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mo' Cheddah looks better then Chika, and it has nothing to do with whether they have hair or not but they are both attractive.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by BABE3: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2011

1st picture.

Mo' - looks like a regular girl, trying to model.

Chika - looks like a professional. Those eyes are piercing.

2nd Picture.

Mo'- looks like a 40-yr old first lady.

Chika- looks young and fresh.

To the "fashion people", Chika Looks better. That's a no-brainer.

To the mainstream audience, Mo' looks better (more "commercial"wink.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
Some poeople are voting Chika because they nor wan promote light skin mo'cheddah.

As for me Mo' looks better in both pics although I agree she looks older in the second pic.

Is Chika into modelling? She has something! smiley
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by InkedNerd(f): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2011
michelin89:

Some poeople are voting Chika because they nor wan promote light skin mo'cheddah.

As for me Mo' looks better in both pics although I agree she looks older in the second pic.

Is Chika into modelling? She has something! smiley

For me it has nothing to do with not liking Mo' Cheddah's "light skin". Chika Emmanual is a model. She won Elite's Model Search competition last year. I personally like her look. Generally, I like models anyway grin
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Nnenna1(f): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2011
Both of them look gorge, kiss
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by slap1(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2011
In the first pix, they look like blood-starved vampires. In the second one, Chika looks better.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2011
They are both lovely but, we have to consider Chika has no hair while Mo has weave.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2011
Too much Photoshop, they just look like Cartoons
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by ikechukz(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2011
mo'cheddah with her big nose certainly looks worse.hmm,hope she won't come with her bf to threaten me
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Egbagirl(f): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2011
totally dig the fade. def w Chika on this one.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by alex406(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2011
Chika all the way.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by donugapi(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2011
odiaero:

You just hit the nail on the head, over airbrushing, haba, I'm not deceived,
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2011
ikechukz:

mo'cheddah with her big nose certainly looks worse.hmm,hope she won't come with her bf to threaten me

As from today no more trying to defend my nose. Even slap1 has proved that he nor know anything about looks! grin grin
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
slap1:

In the first pix, they look like blood-starved vampires. In the second one, Chika looks better.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Xionez(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
this first pic was nice really but the second makes Mo' look like a wife to be and Chika like a teenager to be. No really grin!!
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by PeeBee: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
@op, i think you should be asking 'who looks better' not worse.
Mo looks prettier and chika, more like the model.

odiaero:

true though
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
slap1:

grin grin
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by nelly4(f): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
the 1st pic makes mo che look lyk willie willie the witch grin wyl chika looks lyk a female chim

The second pic anyway chika looks a fresh fly chick and mo looks like the wife of a governor, cool

Just my take wink
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
Abeg chika is finer and looks better.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2011
though i dont know who they are , first pic of chika apart from her chocolate photoshop colour she is ugly!

and for the other girl cheddah, she deserve no modelling!!
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by slap1(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2011
michelin89:

As from today no more trying to defend my nose. Even slap1 has proved that he nor know anything about looks! grin grin
Lol, did you even admit that you were defending your nose? Well, Mo looks bad in the pix, anyway, referring to her nose may suggest that I'm taking it personally.
Re: Mo' Cheddah And Chika Emmanuel Cover Wow Magazine - Who Looks Worse? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

who are they? they look ok.

^^^ SECONDED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiola Bashorun, Miss Lagos, Is Miss Nigeria 2006 / Natural Hot Dreadlocks Look (brother Locks And Sister Lock) / Top Perfumes: Reviews for Guys & Ladies Perfumes Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.