Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) (5767 Views)

Complete PICTURES Of Nigerian Celebrities At The AMVCA 2016 / Meet Woman Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once! / Meet Woman Who Earns $1,300 A Day Squashing Men With Her Giant Bre'asts [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Russian beauty Svetlana Pankratova is not only one of the tallest women in the world, but she also has the longest legs. While she is not the world’s tallest woman, her legs are 132 centimetres (4 ft 4 in) long. Because her upper body is of much more typical dimensions, she is 1.95 m (6 ft 5 in) tall. She has also very large feet, size 13 (US) / 46 (EU). Pankratova was born in Volgograd, Russian SFSR, USSR on April 29, 1971.

Continue to see more of her amazing pictures by clicking HERE

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
She is gifted
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
spectramissile: Russian beauty Svetlana Pankratova is not only one of the tallest women in the world, but she also has the longest legs. While she is not the world’s tallest woman, her legs are 132 centimetres (4 ft 4 in) long. Because her upper body is of much more typical dimensions, she is 1.95 m (6 ft 5 in) tall. She has also very large feet, size 13 (US) / 46 (EU). Pankratova was born in Volgograd, Russian SFSR, USSR on April 29, 1971.

Continue to see more of her amazing pictures by clicking HERE

wonders, they say shall never end
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Matttthew(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
undecidedE be like 10naira pencil...... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by snipperswill(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Matttthew: undecidedE be like 10naira pencil...... tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Mzjhulz(f): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is d midget her husband
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by snipperswill(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
chaiiiiii, there is God oooo
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
snipperswill: chaiiiiii, there is God oooo
she's endowed
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by nwaobitex: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Tolexander: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mosquitoes will defintely bow on sighting this woman. Cos they are inferior to her in the class of the long legges
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Pennywise(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Whaoo is all I can say.And she is a hell of a beauty.
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmm i wonder hw her *coughs*
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by successking401(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
zleemshaddy: Hmmmm i wonder hw her *coughs*
i catch u ooooo! I know what is in your mind oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Matttthew(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
zleemshaddy: Hmmmm i wonder hw her *coughs*
I caught u....... how she ☆*☆☆☆_____ bed.
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Matttthew(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
successking401: i catch u ooooo! I know what is in your mind oooo
u be witch? How u take no Wetin I wan say......
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
successking401: i catch u ooooo! I know what is in your mind oooo
i didnt say daht .. Lolz
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Matttthew:
I caught u....... how she ☆*☆☆☆_____ bed.
u sed it nt me n dahtz nt wat am tinkin oo
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by successking401(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
zleemshaddy: i didnt say daht .. Lolz
what is it that u didnt say? That thing ba?
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Matttthew(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
zleemshaddy: u sed it nt me n dahtz nt wat am tinkin oo
Den what er u thinking...? shuuu
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Emmyk(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mzjhulz: Is d midget her husband
That's World Shortest Man
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Matttthew:
owhkay i only thought of d size of her jean trouser. . grin
Matttthew:
owhkay i only thought of d size of her jean trouser. .

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
successking401: what is it that u didnt say? That thing ba?
hmmm waht tin oo, idk waht u tawqin abt
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Matttthew(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
zleemshaddy: owhkay i only thought of d size of her jean trouser. . grin owhkay i only thought of d size of her jean trouser. .

C lieeee oooo
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Emmyk: That's World Shortest Man

i think so
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pennywise: Whaoo is all I can say.And she is a hell of a beauty.

beauty for where?
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mzjhulz: Is d midget her husband

abeg, which one be midget again oooo
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Mzjhulz(f): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Emmyk: That's World Shortest Man
Ok
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mzjhulz: Ok

he's being holding that award for so long, is there no other shorter man than him?
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by Mzjhulz(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
spectramissile:

he's being holding that award for so long, is there no other shorter man than him?
I dunno
Re: Meet Woman With The World's Longest Leg (See Complete Pictures Here) by spectramissile: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mzjhulz: I dunno

for about 2 to 3 years now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). / Erotic Dancer Naija Girl Dances N Aked Only In Her Blue Panties So Hot / Mikel Obi's Wife And Her Black Kids. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.