Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Wizkid Release Tracklist And Album Photo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Release Tracklist And Album Photo (490 Views)

D'banj Unveils DKM Album (Full Cover Art + Tracklist) / Mix Tape And Album-what Is The Difference? / Artist's Pictures And Album Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Release Tracklist And Album Photo by exoticchine(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
WizKid’s Sophomore Album, Ayo
(Joy)
Just a few minutes after he’s featured on a new track
from one of his main production crews, Legendury
Beatz, WizKid has thrilled fans with the release of
the album cover and track-list for his sophomore
album titled, Ayo (Joy).
The album is a 18 track project with a bonus track
and features appearances from Seyi Shay, Femi
Kuti, Akon, Banky W, Phyno and the big one, a
remix to his single, Show Me The Money which
features YMCMB artist, Tyga.
The album also features productions from Sarz,
Shizzi, Uhuru, Spellz, Legendury Beatz, Del B, Dr
Frabz, and Maleek Berry.
Now we await the album to drop. No date set yet
though.
ARE YOU EX

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Release Tracklist And Album Photo by mistermahn(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dead guy. Wizkid music does not stand for anything me i cannot use my money and buy his useless album even though it might only be priced at N250
Re: Wizkid Release Tracklist And Album Photo by Forzap: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2014
^^ nah poverty dey wori u undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Blackink Music Worldwide BMW Records Releases Idago New Singels. / . / [music] Legendry Beatz Ft Wizkid – Oh Babay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.