Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (8838 Views)

5 Superb Questions Guaranteed To Help Youstart A Conversation With Anybody / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Anybody On Nl Who Is Not On The National Grid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2006
Ahahahaha small world
What about the Dimkas? or Falums? (Langtang mafia lol) Hope i dnt get squashed for that
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2006
I know the dimkas, but not that well undecided
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2006
Yeah i knw that Gyang is the biroms, Yea Jr and Yakubu, my bro used 2 be tight with Yakubu, Me and Noro we tight lol, my house wasnt that far frm noro's place oh lol, ahhhh well i was only tight with Munika Dimka
Yes Zulu am serious
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2006
Jos is a small town I tell you we all know each other is either we went to the same schools or church oh my God I still can't believe this
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2006
t
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2006
Hmmmm actually most of us in Jos knw each other either by rep, friendship, family or church
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2006
Ohh i think i knw the Nyams but am not soo sure, my mom is the one who remembers all ppl. I'm pretty sure she knws ur Uncles family. Sorry 2 hear about ur Uncle.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2006
Hey josboy you may know my younger brother he is one crazy boy is name is Arinza he went to st Joseph in Vom
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2006
w
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2006
a
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2006
hey do you guys remember the Adaba family
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2006
Yeah right
And Sango doesnt ring a bell, like i said bad memory here lol. My mom knws lots of ministers n all that.
I knw the Adabas, if ur talking about those near Hill Station
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2006
that's the one Grace went to st louis too. I just talked to that crazy girl last week she is in New York omg wait till I tell her
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2006
OMG, Grace is in NY? Wow shocked shocked shocked, Mary's my batch mate
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2006
Grace na madam now, I can't wait to tell her
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2006
Wow, thats so cool. Menhhh their momsi was hella strict eh, when we planned summer picnics and swimming, their momsi wont allow mary 2 join us, and now look wat happened? Girl went crazy lol
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2006
omg I remember grace and a few other friends of our used to rule Ibrahim Taiwo road. we lived right next door to them
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2006
na woo you right, is mary not in Niger st now? I hear she smokes and mary mary used to be churchy churchy born again
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2006
For real u guys lived next door wow, u ruled Ibrahim Taiwo road lol
We ruled Liberty Dam side hehehe
Dont knw about mary,last i heard, She converted to islam.
Hmmm, do u knw the Oguamanams? They lived in that police place in kuru b4
What about Tyra? Do u knw her?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2006
Oguamanams I think I know the family I don't think we spelling the name right though grin grin I'm sorry I don't think I know tyra.

Oh my god do you remember press club the suya joint grin grin the suya joint has moved to standard area by west of mines that the suya joint now.

My dear I have to get off the computer now it's time for me to get out of here but we have to finish this conversation tomorrow abeg I'll be looking for you
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2006
Ahahaha i spelt it correctly coz the eldest happens 2 b my best friend
Yes i remember the suya joint, when i went home b4, we spent every night at the suya joint eating, then moved 2 one food joint in west of mines ahahaha
Ok dear, catch ya later then, its been interesting hhehehe.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2006
lmao do u know the abubukars grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2006
LMAO sis be specific, enuff they that end
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2006
sis, u believe me, wetin i dey find go jos, hahahahaha
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2006
LOL of course sis i dey joke now chaii hehehe
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by clocky(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2006
i want to meet aloib i love her grin
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2006
i want to meet clock ilove him/her (i'm confused), hahaha joke, yeah wanna meet ya too
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by clocky(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2006
i will take the next plane to philiphines just to be with u undecided
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2006
whahahahah, lol, oya now, anyways how old are u sef?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2006
lol give her ur stats lol
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by clocky(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2006
i am old enough wink
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2006
Cool tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broiler Cage // Brooding Cage / Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.