Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Guiness Intaview (supply) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Intaview (supply) (714 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Job Vacancy At Guiness Nigeria Plc / Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness Intaview (supply) by Fitty(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
HEY GUYS PLS I NEED SUM HELP
i VE GOT GUINESS INTAVIEW 4 FRIDAY, 31st
HEARD 3 STAGES, GROUP DISCUSSION, PRENSENTATION AND ROLE PLAY
pLS HEELP
I NEED MORE SPECIFIC INFO
THANKS cry
Re: Guiness Intaview (supply) by mogambe: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
fifty,
happy for u sha!

the assessment centre is quite tasking. first and formost u NEED GOD'S FAVOUR, so pray b4 u leave ur house for the venue.

1. group discussion- it will involve about 5 of you guys. u will be given a business scenerio in which u have to discuss and decide on which option to choose and then present it to a team of assessors. i think the key to success in this exercise is to contribute meaningful ideas and points. also try to respect other team members opinions. if possible, present for your group.

2. role-play : u will be asked to assume that u are the MD of a coy. and u will be given some data and facts on a certain dept. to read. ur task will be to discuss with the head of that dept. on issues u find in the material u were given.

3. individual presentation is somewhat like the group discussion except that u are on ur own. pls ensure that u use the flip chart provided. present ur points as requested in the material given.

best of luck.
grin
Re: Guiness Intaview (supply) by muyiwaprin: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2008
pls folks,i need info about afribank's recruitment process, any training?how much do they pay entry level staff?
Re: Guiness Intaview (supply) by muyiwaprin: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
pls,were u contacted before sept 20th after the 2nd test or u were sent a mail to send ur cv by 16th october cos i was to do that and im yet to hear from them,pls lets know whats up
Re: Guiness Intaview (supply) by cutieee(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2008
@fitty, i think Mogambe has said it all
wpould just want to add to it that u shld b bold and try not to entertain any form of fear
also for the group discussion n presentation, make sure u read n understand ur objective well, wat u v been asked to do, also try n be fast in readin d passages
@muyiwaprin, have u tried sendin them a mail statin ur complaints, i have a feelin it was an error from dem, they definety shld av called u earlier

(1) (Reply)

Creative And Ready To Explore? Modeling Agency Vacancy Available! / Were You Contacted?with Regards Unilever Test(14/11) In Lag, / Naira Gsm Web Online International E-Payment Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.