Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] (1506 Views)

18+ PHOTOS: JSS 3 Girl, Helen Taking Bad Photos Inside The Hostel Expose / 18+ PHOTOS: JSS 3 Girl,helen Takin Bad Ph0t0s Inside The Hostel Exposed / Clarion Chukwura: My Bitter Experience When Shina Peters Impregnanted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014

The Police had arrested the family of the lady and the family of the man, (who is 20 years old) the man himself had ran away. The 12 year-old girl is in Primary 3.

The scan was done and a doctor told us that she is about 7 months pregnant. He thinks there there could be a problem with the legs of the child, but he wasn’t sure. We took the little girl to Amecet, gave her food and one of the staff has spend some time

with her this afternoon. To see if she knows what’s going on.

She is really a child and is even happy that she gets a baby. It will be a big problem, she is too small for a natural birth, it probably should be a caesarian. She played Memory with the other children and I could cry, to see her sitting there with that big belly, this will be really a child with a child. And while she should be able to play and have fun, she is getting a baby.

Some things I just can not understand, they make me angry! Amecet n’ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born

babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police

OMG I FEEL LIKE lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by hernars(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
[/sub]This is serious .....but sh*t like this is not new to we Onitsha dwellers. [sub]This is serious .....but sh*t like this is not new to we Onitsha dwellers. This is serious .....but sh*t like this is not new to we Onitsha dwellers.
Re: Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by dkronicle(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wtf. Dis smal girl. Some guyz gon
Re: Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by Varagous(f): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
tins happen..... therz notin new unda d sun... i pity d lil gal i must say
Re: Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Lord have Mercy
Re: Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by Aniroly(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
smh
Re: Big Time Abomination! 12 Year Old Primary 3 Girl Impregnanted (see Photo] by floragregs(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Some guys sha! And the naughty girl wasn't raped, was she? She could have screamed if she didn't enjoy it. Mtsheeew. Irritating

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Lightning Rainbow Hits A Plane. / [photos] New Glamourous Wedding Dress Collection: Julie Vino 2015 Provence / Reality Tv Star's Breast Spills Out On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.