Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ (2875 Views)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by kombats: 2:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Eminem will be added to the Guinness book of world records for rapping an insane 1560 words in 6 minutes and 4 seconds in his song Rap God.
Think it’s hard to break the Guinness Book of World Records mark for most words in a hit single? You better believe it is!

But, hey, that’s child’s play for “Rap God” Eminem, who fires off multi-layered, complex rhymes faster than a Gatling gun.

According to Billboard, the legendary Detroit rapper will be added to the record books for spitting an insane 1,560 words in 6 minutes and 4 seconds on the standout track from his The Marshall Mathers LP 2 album.

You remember how twisted your tongue got when trying to recite the lyrics, right?

“Me, I’m a product of Rakim, Lakim/Shabazz, Tupac N/ W.A., Cube, hey Doc, Ren/ Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim/ Inspired enough to one day grow up, blow up, and be in a position/ To meet Run-DMC induct them into the motherf—in’ Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,” Em raps in the song’s extremely intricate second verse.

Congratulations, Eminem, you’ve blazed yet another trail for rap Stans to follow!
http://www.mtv.com/news/1922689/eminem-rap-god-guinness-record/
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by ify1993(m): 2:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Wow... Epic! congrats to him.... Next up.... Busta Rhymes
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Clone2020(m): 3:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmm I thought rapper Twista was the fastest rapper... At what point does garbled words become noise? U can hardly hear what these clowns are saying anyways, so now we need to listen to rap music in slow motion
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by phransix147(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Dat Afin?
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Clone2020: Hmm I thought rapper Twista was the fastest rapper... At what point does garbled words become noise? U can hardly hear what these clowns are saying anyways, so now we need to listen to rap music in slow motion
Not Eminem. U can hear everything he says clearly, but try rapping along, there lies d problem

1 Like

Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Blaqsmith(m): 4:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Indeed,in truth and in fact a Rap God

Congratz Shady.
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Blaqsmith(m): 4:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Clone2020: Hmm I thought rapper Twista was the fastest rapper... At what point does garbled words become noise? U can hardly hear what these clowns are saying anyways, so now we need to listen to rap music in slow motion
without an iota of doubt,Twista is the fastest rapper.Busta Ryhmes,Ludagris and others follow.
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by opportunist: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2014
nice 1
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Smartlux(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2014
massively cool
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Calebosko(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eminem is a rap god, he is my best folowed by rick rose,drake and birdman. Eminem talk sence on his lyrics unlike others talking booty,money,gun,drink,wealth all the time,Eminem is emotional,wen ever am down he got me beleaving that dearis a beta tomorow,songs like gone but never forget u,spacebound,lighters, lov d way u lie,monster,and too numeros to mention,he is d boss
Re: Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ by Owobobrown(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Download Music Video: Zoro-mabuza-mabuza (mp4 / 3gp) / Fake And Shallow Hip-hop Artistes In Nigeria / Dr. Sid - Turning Point Album Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.