Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! (6699 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Turns Delivery-Girl On Payporte / "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops / Timaya Seriously Fu**ck Dancing A Fat Girl On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by contactmorak: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Nairaland babes and indeed babes everywhere are going to hate me after exposing their weaknesses today. Had this girl all to myself over the weekend. She came to visit me briefly for the first time, telling me ahead that she would only stay one hour. But she just left this morning. This has worked for me many times and I'm touched by a number of guys who struggle daily to get the girl they really want. It's simple just STOP doing this 3 things on your “first-dates” with hot women..

Most guys make these mistakes without even realizing they're doing it and then go home alone at the end of the night, wondering "what happened"..

Don't be like them.

Pay attention. Take action. Use what I'm about to share with you, and give your dick what it deserves: A healthy, vibrant sex life. 

First-Date Mistake #1: Staying At One Place The Whole Time.

Here's something most guys don't know: If you stay in one venue with someone else, they might feel like they "kinda" know you.

But if you move from one venue to the next to the next with that same person, they'll feel like they know you much better.

(You could even spend the same 60 minutes with that person, but if those 60 minutes are spent in 3 different locations...the connection is much stronger.)

Listen, you're a smart guy with excellent bone structure, so make sure you take it multiple places next time. A couple examples let say you meet on the Island:

Walk to the Galleria--> Walk to Bar Beach --> Walk to Eko Hotel Pool side

Meet for drinks at one bar --> Walk to dinner at nearby place --> Get ice cream at this "little chocolate shop you love" (or go make dessert at your place)

First-Date Mistake #2: Waiting Too Long To Make "Physical Touch" Natural.

This one's a big deal.

Look, you want the date to lead to sex pretty quickly, right? 

(If not, then don't bother reading this)

Then make sure you establish RIGHT AWAY that you and her are the kind of friends who have no problem touching each other.

I always make a note to myself to "establish physical contact" immediately when I see her (in real life, this amounts to a big hug (maybe even picking her up playfully with the hug), then tossing her off and immediately grabbing her hand and leading it towards where I want it to go).

Then later on, there will be lots of playful nudges, grabbing her shoulders and hi-fives ending in finger clasping, before escalating to more intimate hand-holding, kissing, sitting on my lap and eventually....hair-pulling, ass spanking and whoops, where is this sentence going :-)

The point is, establish touch right away, then keep building it from there throughout the entire thing, always escalating two steps forward, one step back, two steps forward, one step back.

Let's continue.

First-Date Mistake #3: Doing What Every Other Guy Does.

Hey, you're a genius, right?

Good, then remember this: Women work in subconscious patterns.

There's a stimuli, and then their unconscious response pattern.

They don't know they do it, but they ALL do.

They've also NOT slept with about 99% of the guys they've ever met.

So...if you ACT like the 99% of guys she didn't sleep with, she will receive your stimuli (acting like the 99% of guys she doesn't fvck), and then spit out her unconscious response pattern to it (don't sleep with him). 

What's the BEST thing to do here then?

Do NOT act like the other 99%, ever, at all.

I personally consider myself among the elite 1% and i act like it, so... if you want to start sexually attracting hot girls at will, you'd be wise to do the same.

Here are some of the things the "99% of guys she doesn't sleep with" will typically do:

Boring, logical conversations.. (no playful teasing or challenging)

Qualify themselves on the date..(assume your role as the authority here, and make her prove herself to you)

Wear predictable, unfashionable clothing.. (dress stylish, show you care about yourself and are a leader, not a sheep following the herd)

Wait for the end of the date to kiss her...(Start building the physical escalation and sexual tension right away, and when she's getting into it, just kiss her right then and there)

That's all I can say. Even if all you do to her on the first date is kiss, adhering to this tips will make it easier for you to do the 'major' on the second date. Thank me later! Have a nice week by the way!

www.splendormag.com/2014/09/18-do-these-3-things-youll-have-sex.html?m=1#more

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
why did u put these ladies in trouble? Hehehe, sharpning my tool, e daran.

9 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by contactmorak: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2014
*Winks*

2 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by idupaul: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
This is 100 percent true .. OP has been spying on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Melahou(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
a disciplined and principled lady wont fall for that even after the 3rd date...
not every lady coms cheap

10 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by sexzskil(f): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014
idupaul: This is 100 percent true .. OP has been spying on me
incase
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by sexzskil(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2014
space successfully booked
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by axortedbabe(f): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2014
and what made u think that this ur so called tricks will work in all ladies..

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by contactmorak: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
axortedbabe: and what made u think that this ur so called tricks will work in all ladies..
if I use it on u, it will work! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by dechandel(f): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Some peeps sha o
Even after 100 dates

The cookie wont crumble

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Japlon(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2014
But this kind trick no fit work 4 dat sister wey dey my church na.....but surprised yesterday when she gave me 2 light punches on my arm n she left without waiting 2 discuss....Hw can I get her faster....we chat well well 4 facbk sha
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Op,are u kidding me...

#the last tym I checked,most ladiez aint smiling o#
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2014
My dear OP, all dis things na natural stuffs...been romantic doesn't come from u reading it from anywhere,it comes from within u...d moves,d touches,d emotional current u pass to d opposite sex,all comes from within and in a natural form...So dnt decieve boys who weren't created to be romantic...let's help dem take care of their women smiley

5 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by crazygod(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2014
So after all the press-ups and push-ups on the babe, what next? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2014
axortedbabe: and what made u think that this ur so called tricks will work in all ladies..
you are like
MTN
everywhere you go
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by kommiejewel(f): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmmm......@op, don't forget that all girls are not the same. Some girls hate physical contact on the first date. If u use this on me, i'm gonna see thru your charade in 30 secs.....Yea i'm bad like that cool

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by gunuvi(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2014
op you try but the one I have been making use of that works is going to be made known by my oga at the top.
its ww.money. dazall

7 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Tuso(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
rubbish..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Deshannel(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2014
*in Trey songs voice * " i know it aint fair But these girls gon f*** who they waaaaaaaaaaaaant n do what they waaaaaaaaaant "*

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by axortedbabe(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: you are like
MTN
everywhere you go
when last did u make sense..

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by axortedbabe(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
contactmorak: if I use it on u, it will work! smiley
if wishes were horses..
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Priceless24(f): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
ajibolabd: why did u put these ladies in trouble? Hehehe, sharpning my tool, e daran.

I hope you used a really blunt stone, sharpening your tool indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Dreyl(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
axortedbabe: when last did u make sense..
when last did you get laid?
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Priceless24(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Malcolmx12: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
kommiejewel: Hmmmmm
i see u o!
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by GreenBobo: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Some girls will never permit you to physically touch any part of their body on a first date! Not because they don't want you or something, It's just that It's the first date,and they don't want to appear cheap!

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Priceless24(f): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Melahou: a disciplined and principled lady wont fall for that even after the 3rd date...
not every lady coms cheap

God bless your lineage. A good woman raised you, your female relatives go marry great men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by unikchyka(f): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op that doesn't work for everyone.....touch me unnecessarily and watch wat happens next

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok sir, I don hear. So u say wen am with u nd u try dis 3 steps for nyte we go kolobi abi? U die well sha kip bottle for hus wey I go use decorate ur head wen d show start cos I like agressive doings dazall
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by CzarChris(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
rozzay: Ok sir, I don hear. So u say wen am with u nd u try dis 3 steps for nyte we go kolobi abi? U die well sha kip bottle for hus wey I go use decorate ur head wen d show start cos I like agressive doings dazall
Lady, he said he was just looking for a 1nite stand not to be murdered undecided
Op you try sha, but for most of this girl wey done tiya tiya eye, hmmm you're on a long tin.

1 Like

Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
CzarChris: Lady, he said he was just looking for a 1nite stand not to be murdered undecided
Op you try sha, but for most of this girl wey done tiya tiya eye, hmmm you're on a long tin.
We r saying d same thing 1 nite stand= rape, (cos I no go let am touch me)=.murder(after d bottle has done its work)
Re: Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! by ITbomb(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
I will keep this in mind when Princesa accept my date request.

But op, the cool air from the ac when I wind up can put her in the mood faster than all these

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Some Bald Celebs Will Look Like With Hair (photos) / Pic. Of Miss Nigeria / Kiss Daniel Tries New Haircut; Is He Still As Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.