Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave (6074 Views)

Omotola Stunning In A Red Dress At A Press Confrence For Her Reality Show / Jennifer Lopez Rocks Insane Cleavage On The Red Carpet In Plunging Nude Garment / This Is The Most Unclad Red Carpet In The History Of Fashion [Photos..] * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by gistyinka(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
The funeral ceremony of legendary comedian and Fashion TV host, Joan Rivers, held earlier today at Temple Emmanu-EI in New York.

http://gistyinka.net/rip-legend-photos-joan-rivers-laid-rest-red-carpet-grave/

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by gistyinka(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2014
More photos..

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by LOC1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
I would have advised a white carpet. Because red means danger. All the same rest in perfect peace
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
cry cry cry R.I.P
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Haywhymido(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rest in peace is hard to say - sky b
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by gunuvi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
one word- vanity

1 Like

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gudbye fashion mopo. She live long dou. cry
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by angelTI(f): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dunno how fashion police would be without her? RIP Joan

1 Like

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by imsuboi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
LOC1: I would have advised a white carpet. Because red means danger. All the same rest in perfect peace

broda, where are you from abeg?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by rattlesnake(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jesus is the way to heaven

1 Like

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
angelTI: Dunno how fashion police would be without her? RIP Joan

Same think here, it's really going to be way odd.
But sha in this Life, we are all replaceable.
Someone much better than her might be on the line.
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by dechandel(f): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chai
R.i.p
Wonder what that purple peacock would do with fashion police now?
Giuliana had better come to the rescue
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
I didn't even know she was a comedienne till she died and I used to watch the damn programme whenever I had the time. May be, partly its because I don't understand what she says(white man sabi twist tongue)

This is why I prefer our local comedians like Basket mouth; they reduce the whole thing to Pidgin for ease of understanding.

RIP 'Comedienne'

embarassed

PS: The 'spirit' tells me I spoke for a lot of people here but them go deny am.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rest well ma'am.... i'm one of ur fave fans cry
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by LOC1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
imsuboi:

broda, where are you from abeg?
m a citizen of HEAVEN
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by angelTI(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

Same think here, it's really going to be way odd.
But sha in this Life, we are all replaceable.
Someone much better than her might be on the line.

Joan could be annoyingly funny sha... Will definitely miss her
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by constance500: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
LOC1: I would have advised a white carpet. Because red means danger. All the same rest in perfect peace

What is dis one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Medunah: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Was never a fan of d show but RIP
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by NnamdiN: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Didn't know her but R.I.P Joan. Last dude to watch that E channel sha, dstv wu Maka ndi rijuru afo
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by repogirl(f): 1:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Rest in peace Joan, we will miss you cry, hope you got that Beyonce weave you wanted for your funeral.....so so sad...
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
rattlesnake: Jesus is the way to heaven

Meaning
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by enoqueen: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
hope she was given all she asked for. last wish must be respected.
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by wheesin(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
who cares..but rip mrs plastic surgery..i hope she was buried with enough surgery tools incase she needs them to change back so that heaven may recognize her. undecided
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by tellwisdom: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who is john rivers??..what does she do??. sad
Re: Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Left as she came, with grace, finesse and the paparazzi.

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo / Rihanna Gets New Black And Gold Temporary Tattoos...are You Feeling It??? / Anita Joseph Show Off Pretty Daughter, Flaunt Her Extra Long Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.