Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo (6074 Views)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Fever: Bootylicious Lady Floods Social Media With Provocative Photos / Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by tkgz(m): 2:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Endowed Lagos Girl with Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media with Alluring Photos Ahead of Birthday

Well Click On The Next Page Button Below For More Mouth Watering Photos
- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/endowed-lagos-girl-with-gigantic-oranges-floods-social-media-with-alluring-photos-ahead-of-birthday

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by 40kobo77: 3:01am On Jan 24, 2017
No brain.

No sense.

No education.

No decency.

No shame.

No beauty.

No height.

Only asset= BWEST.

Just close your eyes and imagine the smell that will ooze out when she takes off her bra.

BWEST wey start from Armpit.

23 Likes

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by jimohibrahim(m): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2017
This guy above me though

I think he's into Niggas not Bae
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by jimohibrahim(m): 3:12am On Jan 24, 2017
This guy above me though

you saw something as juicy as this and you're saying no education?... Dude you know her from her family house?

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 3:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Indeed this is MASSIVE..
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by lardey33(m): 3:34am On Jan 24, 2017
40kobo77:
No brain.

No sense.

No education.

No decency.

No shame.

No beauty.

No height.

Only asset= BWEST.

Just close your eyes and imagine the smell that will ooze out when she takes off her bra.

lol Bros chill wit d Bae na
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by letsbet(m): 3:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Big water melons no cute face. Hope some brain the there becos, man can not depend on watermelon forever smiley

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by MrUmaRu(m): 4:38am On Jan 24, 2017
I feel like vomiting
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by falcon01: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2017
see one bobrisky guy there.
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by 40kobo77: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2017
jimohibrahim:
This guy above me though

Ironically your Moniker Jimohibrahim and the real Jimoh Ibrahim in real life according to FFK likes boys. For you to register Jimoh Ibrahim on Nairaland means you are like him. Guys PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY.

I even looked at your PROFILE.

You dont even have one FEMALE FRIEND only MEN FRIENDS.

GAY ALERT.

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by femolacqua(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Si what should we do with this?
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Which of her nunu should i go for?
the cowbells or the konko below?
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by dinachi(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2017
jimohibrahim:
This guy above me though

you saw something as juicy as this and you're saying no education?... Dude you know her from her family house?
And you are into what?

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by ihimiray(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2017
40kobo77:
No brain.

No sense.

No education.

No decency.

No shame.

No beauty.

No height.

Only asset= BWEST.

u r wicked

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by jimohibrahim(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2017
dinachi:

And you are into what?

Juicy bae
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by jimohibrahim(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2017
40kobo77:

Ironically your Moniker Jimohibrahim and the real Jimoh Ibrahim in real life according to FFK likes boys. For you to register Jimoh Ibrahim on Nairaland means you are like him. Guys PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY.

I even looked at your PROFILE.

You dont even have one FEMALE FRIEND only MEN FRIENDS.

GAY ALERT.

well FYI, I'm not into politics or anything of that relates to it.... Yes my name is jimoh Ibrahim and I don't hid under some fake Nairaland moniker like you so please stop judging a book by it cover, the best you can do is guess about the content of the book, but this time you guessed wrong cos I ain't into Negros like you.

And about following or not following girls... Abeg who that one epp?

Cos following any female moniker doesn't guarantee any physical sexual stuffs with each other...

BUT I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, COS YOU CANT JUST BE INSULTING SOMEONE'S DAUTHGER LIKE THAT.... YOU'VE GOT NO JOY FOR FEMALES AND THATS A GAY ALERT AND A COMPLETE WEIRDO..

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by makdcash(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by dinachi(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
jimohibrahim:

Juicy bae
Even you know you are lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by bayocanny: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
careytommy7:
Which of her nunu should i go for? the cowbells or the konko below?
Lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by neyopumpn(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Invest in ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES ESTATES IN LAGOS, OGUN & ABUJA FOR GOOD ROI

LEKKI
Rehoboth estate Lekki phase I- 5M 500m2
Rehoboth estate Lekki phase II- 7M 500m2

SHIMAWA
Treasure Park &Garden Phase 1 - 5M 454m2
Treasure Park &Garden Glass House - 5M 454m2
Treasure Park &Garden Golf & Estate - 5M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden City of David - 4M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden Phase II Extension - 2M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden Downtown Phase III - 1M 648m2

IKORODU
Town Park & Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu- 1.5M 648m2

ATAN-OTA
Grandview Park & Garden, Penisula & Resort, Atan-Ota - 1.5M 648m2
Grandview Park & Garden, Emirate, Atan-Ota - 1M 648m2

ABUJA
Manhattan Park & Gardens, Abuja - 1.5M 454m2

Call: NIYI on 08023000833 for site inspection and enquiry. We have ongoing promo of 20%-30% off all Plots.
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by youngsahito(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2017
and some yeye guyz will be dying for this big pawpaw bwest.
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by ayindejimmy(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2017
tkgz:
Endowed Lagos Girl with Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media with Alluring Photos Ahead of Birthday

Well Click On The Next Page Button Below For More Mouth Watering Photos
- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/endowed-lagos-girl-with-gigantic-oranges-floods-social-media-with-alluring-photos-ahead-of-birthday

Chisos!

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by freeeeme(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Dis kind bwest no fit increase my drogba an inch
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'll pass
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by princeemmma(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
and u thought this is endowed, or vanity, i give all that 3 more years, then it become silipers

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Joan Rivers Buried With A Red Carpet In Her Grave / [PHOTOS] OH NO! Genevieve Nnaji's N@ked Strips Finally Leaked! / Rihanna Gets New Black And Gold Temporary Tattoos...are You Feeling It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.