Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus (61947 Views)

Get Free 1gig On Airtel.. / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Why them no give me na? They don do this thing reach 3times yet no 1 don reach me.

Na ebola go strike una (mtn)
No free thing d reach me. Them no say I go finish am within 1 day.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by MabraO: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Pity
As at the time if filing in this report emptyhen never give me my free gb
There is Ebola oh
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Enasco1(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2014
MTN re selfish pple, if u re celebrating anytin n u wan 2 rewards ur esteemed customers. Reward them across board witout considering d type of phone they use. Imagine those usin BB can nt benefit from it!!!!
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Tori46: Pls how do u download videos from YouTube
once you are in the page of the video you want to download edit and put ss in front of the link.eg http://ssyoutube.com/blahblahblah it will take you to a site from there you can select the video format you want then download

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
olasmith10: I need to act fast and aggressive with this Mtn people.. I mean, its getting too much.. nothing weh dey share weh reach me..haba.. I need to do something..if to say Na motor and house now, Na so person go miss am.. Mtcheeeeeeeewwww
I deh go dier nearest office go submit my sim
cheesy grin
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by slamstanlee(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014

No link or access to download directly on youtube, special apps are in the market to help you, the best i use is the tubemate app.. download here tubemate.net ... it sequences all youtube videos, after download launch it, use the search button to look up for your preferred videos, click on the video, you will notice a green arrow facing down, you will click on it and select the format you want, depending on you device. Hope that helps smiley

No link or access to download directly on youtube, special apps are in the market to help you, the best i use is the tubemate app.. download here tubemate.net ... it sequences all youtube videos, after download launch it, use the search button to look up for your preferred videos, click on the video, you will notice a green arrow facing down, you will click on it and select the format you want, depending on you device. Hope that helps
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
fuckery!!!!!!!!!

this whole thing never reach me before

1 Like

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by SUGARSON(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]MTN WHERE IS MY MB.... CHAI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2014
MTN if i no receive my own before tomorrow God go purnish una. Despite being a loyal customer since 2008 i have never received any of there data bonus.
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Tori46(f): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
slamstanlee:

No link or access to download directly on youtube, special apps are in the market to help you, the best i use is the tubemate app.. download here tubemate.net ... it sequences all youtube videos, after download launch it, use the search button to look up for your preferred videos, click on the video, you will notice a green arrow facing down, you will click on it and select the format you want, depending on you device. Hope that helps smiley

No link or access to download directly on youtube, special apps are in the market to help you, the best i use is the tubemate app.. download here tubemate.net ... it sequences all youtube videos, after download launch it, use the search button to look up for your preferred videos, click on the video, you will notice a green arrow facing down, you will click on it and select the format you want, depending on you device. Hope that helps
thanks
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Tori46(f): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
wincyhov:
once you are in the page of the video you want to download edit and put ss in front of the link.eg http://ssyoutube.com/blahblahblah it will take you to a site from there you can select the video format you want then download
Thanks
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by decision01: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
I got mine..didn't want to believe..a miracle..thanks mtn
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Tori46(f): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
AgapeCharis: go download tubemate...I download anything I wna download from YouTube with tubemate.very easy to use
Thanks
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Laredojohn(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello click the video as if u want to watch, then copy the link then paste into this site ( open it and u will see where to paste to download at diff format) any issue PM me.
http://en.savefrom.net/
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Tori46(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2014
centje:

For instance, below is the utube link of the video you want to download:

http://m.youtube.com/user/lights

Then add 'ss' after the first period:

http://m. [size=16pt]ss[/size] youtube.com/user/lights

Then, use the new link with 'ss' to search, you will be directed to a site where you can download. Security, in those sites, is not guaranteed.
Thanks
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Godsonbalo(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2014
i beg wetin be the code ooooooo, my network no bring the images out. i beg ooooo
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Empty Hen... Thank You OOooooOOoOoooooo

But ayam still porting to Etisalat after the 1GB finish angry

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
to all the loyal mtn users make the 1gb nor reach their hand.lets come together and decide how to take vengeance again emty hen asap.

1 Like

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by fubbyy(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Can it be used on bb?
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Sheriffav: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
yes vengance ,mtn send me my gig or d gig wey u no wan send to me go increase to times 10 and it will send itself to everybody using mtn in dis world and u would apily go bankrupt
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by kene05(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
I just called 180 now. And d Vivian babe dat picked was like the criteria to get the 1gb of data, is if you have subscribed to their monthly bundles at least 3 times in the last 6months, Though i don't really believe that but in a way i know mtn r looking for a way to clear one's active data indirectly... Well people dat gat it? Did u subscribe monthly 3 or more times in the last 6months? Await ur reply....
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Tori46(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Laredojohn:
Hello click the video as if u want to watch, then copy the link then paste into this site ( open it and u will see where to paste to download at diff format) any issue PM me.
http://en.savefrom.net/
Thanks
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by beinstein(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2014
kene05: I just called 180 now. And d Vivian babe dat picked was like the criteria to get the 1gb of data, is if you have subscribed to their monthly bundles at least 3 times in the last 6months, Though i don't really believe that but in a way i know mtn r looking for a way to clear one's active data indirectly... Well people dat gat it? Did u subscribe monthly 3 or more times in the last 6months? Await ur reply....
well i've been on data subscription consistently for over a year now.

1 Like

Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Abbey2sam(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Didn't get any
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Tori46: Thanks
uwc cool
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by ahmbal(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
see as all dx android users root dr fones, diff writings #hahahahaha
laffn in India style
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by xtervaganza(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Me no see anything o
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by haconjy(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2014
i called the customer care to complain and what i was told was that the promo is for those that normally subscribe data three times a month. So they denial me the promo cause i have never subscribe at all
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by honharr(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2014
its a crazy offer..I just re subscribed for d airtel 2GB offer and den next thing i see is 1GB on my fone frm MTN for use for 5days..mtn dey are bad..wat wud i do wit 1Gb in 5days.wen i cn use it for 14days.
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2014
I remember wen dey gv my mum nd a nighbour 1gb of wic ther phones dnt brows.. checked mine nd nothing was gvn... sad* not dis again!!
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by ayoola2002(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Abbey2sam: Didn't get any
keepon recharging.
Re: Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus by lakunle1love(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2014
anytaij:
Thanks God Bless.
you can also use uc browser & activate video downloader, U will c d download sign when u want to watch the video, just click it, shikena.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria / How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.