Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders (3614 Views)

How To Unban Your PS3 And Log Into Psn On A Jailbroken PS3. / I Will Buy Your Xbox One Or PS4 Console And Ship It, For A Payment / Fix Your Xbox 360 3 Light Of Death And Ps3 While U Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders by kosovo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
Recent estimates have said over 1 million gamers have been affected by Microsoft's 360 bans. Modders have attempted to free users from Microsoft's grip by releasing what is known to us as "iXtreme LT". According to a forum post on Xbox-Scene you can now unban your Xbox 360.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"what you need:

your 8955 live console + cpu key
a 2nd unbanned console
nandpro b + flash cable
xell loader
degraded
1888 fs
robinsod's flashtool

process:

use nandpro and dump nand from unbanned console.
flash xell and use jtag hack to obtain cpu key.
use flashtool to extract file system.

dump nand from 8955 console.
use flashtool to patch nand dump with kv.bin from unbanned console.
save patched file (patched_kv.bin).

open degraded + 1888 fs.
create 1888 downgrader image (downgrader.bin) from your patched_kv.bin file.

flash downgrader.bin to 8955 console.
attach hdd + ethernet cable and boot console.

connect to live and update to 8955 dashboard.

console is now fully working and unbanned!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a highly complex process which relies on a number of free tools and in doing this you may be breaking more laws than you already have. YourEMGN does not recommend this process in any form.
Re: You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders by blacklion(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
Are you no longer the same kosovo that is forever condemning Xbox? grin
Re: You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders by texazzpete(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
Believe me, he didn't mean that post to flatter the xbox 360
Re: You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders by kosovo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
@blacklion
Are you no longer the same kosovo that is forever condemning Xbox? 
huh? shocked
but but i had the 360 before my ps3, only problem now is that it's collecting DUST lately cheesy
Re: You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders by kosovo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
texazzpete:

Believe me, he didn't mean that post to flatter the xbox 360
lols,
Re: You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders by iykedee: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2009
ixtreme 1.61, jungle flasher, Activate iso, some dual layer verbatim dvds, good torrent site with more seeders than leechers and you are good to go. Too easy

(1) (Reply)

*~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Biggest Annual Gaming Competition Holding In Lagos July 21st To 23rd Come In ! / Wwe 2k24 Ppsspp Iso File Download Highly Compressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.