Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Which Of Idris Abdulkareem's Album Is The Best Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of Idris Abdulkareem's Album Is The Best Album (936 Views)

Has Anybody Listened To Idris-abdulkareem New Song With Ruggedman? / D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch / Where In The World Is Idris Abdulkareem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Idris Abdulkareem's Album Is The Best Album by konkocious(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
1. PASS
2. MR. LECTURER
3. JAGAJAGA
4. LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT
5. KING IS BACK

but as for me i will choose LETTER TO MR PRESIDENT which have track

GREEN WHITE GREEN
LONDON NO GUNZ
REMA
CHOP LIFE WITH VIP
FLASH UP UNA LIGHT
50CENT SHOW

So Nairalander watz ur opinion which of the album do you think is the best
Re: Which Of Idris Abdulkareem's Album Is The Best Album by javalove(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
i take PASS. I lov that album anyday anytime. Especially the Oko Asewo/Oko omoge track.
Re: Which Of Idris Abdulkareem's Album Is The Best Album by pheesayor(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
javalove:

i take PASS. I lov that album anyday anytime. Especially the Oko Asewo/Oko omoge track.
That's the best shigidi migidi album ever

(1) (Reply)

If I Were A Boy / I Do Soul Music / Faakay Channel On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.