Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ (862 Views)

Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth / Ebube Nwagbo & Nollywod Stars @ Patience Jonathan's Late Mum's Service Of Songs / Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ by tuneriolo: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cI0jq8AylUA/VA3AKTQilpI/AAAAAAAAHV4/QtiVcmlgSyo/s1600/terry.jpg[/img]

Well no matter how bad a person becomes, he or she must have been influenced by another, in the case of Terry G, it was an actress in nollywood

The Akpako singer in a recent interview with TV Personality Ebuka of Rubbin Minds, made this disclosure. In his words; ‘’I was introduced to drugs by a popular actress and there’s plenty drug in the industry. I’m clean now but still do marijuana and those that know me, know me’’.

He however didn’t disclose the name of the female actress and so it wouldn’t be wrong to say ‘let the guess begin’!

A new leaf might not be too bad, plus now we know why he has been the way he is in his videos lol
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/09/i-was-introduced-to-drugs-by-popular.html?m=0
Re: Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ by dannyville2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
It must be tonto dikeh

1 Like

Re: Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ by securi: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
dannyville2: It must be tonto dikeh

U read my mind. lol!
Re: Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ by ideee03(f): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi everyone my name's terry g and i'm still a drug addict.

So?

(1) (Reply)

Things That Makes Letter "J" Very Special Globally / Tracy Morgan May Never Perform Again After Accident / NEED TO KNOW: How Many Years Will Bill Gates Take To Exhaust His Wealth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.