Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME (13644 Views)

See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by winexviv: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDvoQUGe4E&list=UUZ1oAY6i1dGtrEHqgFC1w5A&index=10

Above is the official vodeo of star boy Wizkid when he was introduced to EME record label by Banky W. See naive boy ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by kramer: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm... i wonder who could have realeased this grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by winexviv: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
kramer: Hmmm... i wonder who could have realeased this grin
Lol. I digged out the information make the boy see how yesterday was.

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by jigawatts(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
hmmmmmm........ Human Beings
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by ebamma(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
And like Adam and eve him don come chop the forbidden fruit(money) and him eye don open,
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by dridowu: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Up Nepa, what should i do with the video.................1st to komet
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Ganys: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Choi shocked shocked shocked
See Transformation!!!
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
And so what?! angry

So because Banky helped, that gives Banky the right to own a new slave abi?!

Knowledge is Poower my people.. He is now wiser than he was before. If he dosent use his acquired skills and knowledge to advance himself now, he will only have himself to blame in the future..

16 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by bjjbam: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP I am sure u wouldn't expect the young man to remain thesame. We all have our beginnings and I am sure Banky W has his. Whizkid wants to move on we should all respect that, afterall EME is a record label and not a cult group.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by abiL(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
kramer: Hmmm... i wonder who could have realeased this grin

Noise maker.... Shuuussh!

The video was uploaded in 2009. Now what?
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by huninaija(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
How time flies.. Hope they both find a way to resolve there disputes... It'll be sad to see them end on a bad note after all the good things they've brought to the nigerian music industry!!

As for me anything to do with business is a family affair only, can't really blame Davido..

Another one bites the dust!!
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by gluv01(f): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hehehehe...he was also looking smaller then, although he still is, but money has addedd a little more height to complement his small stature grin

Fine boy
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by MMM2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Is it sex tape
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
Heard that wizkid gets only 20% of his money, If that's true the guy is good to move on jawe. Anything below 50% is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
So young and small...
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Sweetapple007(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
The pic is not clear.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by vizboy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
heard enough about wizkid jare my question is where the hell is young six.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by alaoeri: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Abeg make una free the boy joor, no be some ppl assist bankyw directly or indirectly before he reach that level. U can't be successful in life without someone assisting u.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: So young and small...
still small though grin
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by getukudo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: And so what?! angry

So because Banky helped, that gives Banky the right to own a new slave abi?!

Knowledge is Poower my people.. He is now wiser than he was before. If he dosent use his acquired skills and knowledge to advance himself now, he will only have himself to blame in the future..

But if not for Banky W, would you have known Wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by nativedoctor(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
winexviv:

simple english you cannot spoke
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by martyns303(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Standby
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Chanchit: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
vizboy: heard enough about wizkid jare my question is where the hell is young six.

Go and check him in the bossom of father Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Whatever happened to 1st law of power? I wish wizkid well though & I hope he transforms into a wizman.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by aikay77: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
You digged it up!

LOL!!!

Nigeria's educational system is truly very very bad if you don't know the past tense of dig.

Here's some help.

It's DUG, D . U. G.

Example: I DUG it up!

winexviv:

2 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by azpekuliar: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
And so it was in the beginning...
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by tutu1: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
RUBBISH, all you propaganda wicked people, you working with EME to pull the young boy down, Oya bring video of when Banky was introduced to Nigeria lets see how he looked then too, Hisses bi*tches LOL quote author=winexviv]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDvoQUGe4E&list=UUZ1oAY6i1dGtrEHqgFC1w5A&index=10

Above is the official vodeo of star boy Wizkid when he was introduced to EME record label by Banky W. See naive boy ooooooo.[/quote]
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by agbola(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is just one of the many concerts where Wizkid was introduced to the "world" by Mr. Banky.

My first experience was at the Val's day concert organized by Samsung in Oniru. His performance was crazy, he dressed like the Shitta boy he is.. But mehn, wen he started with "Holla @ ur boi" the crowd went crazy.

Wizkid has it in him. I can remember telling my besties then that this boy is bound to blow. Many years later, he still keeps creating his best performance and track yet. The boi is definitely an hardworker and when he is old, he would have the respect that many accord D'Banj and Tuface.

Think it, he started at about the age Davido did, and he has lil or no dirt on him. Like Asa Asika, these are the level headed professionals of the music biz. Many might claim, the Banky factor is there, but the way the divorce from the EME label has been handled and even his divorce from Osagie (his ex-manager) tells a lot about him.

I respect him totally, and I wish him all the best in his endeavors.

God bless Wizkid, the sky is only the beginning for you

7 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
adaobi123:
still small though grin
lol..obviously. But it won't stop u frm dating him if u had the chance. tongue
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by mako007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Star boy wizzy all the way, everybody once had a beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva Glows In New Photo / Catholic League Blast Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performance / Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.