Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Whom Should I Marry? Part 2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Should I Marry? Part 2 (396 Views)

Which Do I Marry: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? / Should I Marry My Widow Friend? / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whom Should I Marry? Part 2 by integritysingle: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Choosing a partner in life is one of the most important decision you will ever make, this is not something you can leave to chance, given that this affects your children, finance and over all happiness. Most people marry for the wrong reasons, e.g. My mother told me she will make a good wife, or I married him because I was not getting any younger, getting married for this reasons has its repercussion. My name is oluwatosin, am a skin care therapist, I had a little discussion with a certain pastor who came to purchase some skin care product for his wife, after paying for the product he said to me that he prayed his wife will agree to use them, because her faith has made her not to look after herself anymore, I urged the man to go ahead and surprise his wife, (aside from being eager to make sales myself) I also know that we, women love good surprises especially any one that will make our skin glow and radiant, he said well I will try because I know my wife, from the look of things I could tell the man married only for spiritual reasons, now that some needs has arise, his wife does not share the same opinion with him when it comes to looking and smelling good, he has no choice but to endure is marriage because divorce is against the will of God.(More over he is a pastor). My question now is, do we really have to spend the rest of our life with a partner we only endure? What if you have the opportunity to spend the rest of your life with a person of character, like minded (same opinion and interest on almost everything), God fearing, with exactly the age and looks you desire? Wow.... Blissful.. Your ideal soul mate.... contact me to find out more on integrity singles event 08169818562 pin 25B41342

(1) (Reply)

BBM And Whatsapp Users Get In Here / Define Your Realtionship / Spanking Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.