Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) (2755 Views)

Sade Adu's Lesbian Daughter Undergoing Transformation To Become A Man / 23 Pictures That Are Way Too Perfect To Be A Coincidence / OPINION: Homepage Is Way Too Busy To Be Taken Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
It has become a normality in Nigeria especially in southwest to na.ked anybody found guilty or on suspicion of any crime just like how these two ladies were for shoplifting...this is very baffling considering Nigeria law states clearly that a person is not guilty until it is declared by a court of law no matter the level of irrefutable proof you may have against the person...so why the jungle justice?...it is absolutely NOT right for people to met out justice to anybody on suspicion of a crime!
Imagine the stigma it will cause the person even after he/she change for a new leave, these set of people can never be accepted back into the society. That's why most criminals commits suicide in prison after the police parade them as suspects before the several Tv station camera, how exactly do you expect such people to fit back into the society after executing their limited chances?

As a Nation and people, these kind of barbaric ways just have to STOP!
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by perry2020(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
1000likes
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: 1000likes

In support of the article or in support of them being served jungle justice?
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Liability(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
they were lucky. If na ajegunle na tire and petrol for end am for them.
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: they were lucky. If na ajegunle na tire and petrol for end am for them.
And you think that is right?
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
This is in Nigeria?
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy: This is in Nigeria?

Yeah according to reports...I wasn't there
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by padeolu: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fresh something...I can't stop starring
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
padeolu: Fresh something...I can't stop starring

Close your eyes hehe
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by shogz89: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry to say op you are a fool for also posting their images online for all to see,, do you know what will happen to them after they have changed only to come back here and see there pictures still hanging online... Ithink you can get your message across without posting their pictures.. As at now I think you have done more damage to this individuals than those that stacked them naked... Millions of people now see their unclothedness because of your action

1 Like

Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
shogz89: Sorry to say op you are a fool for also posting their images online for all to see,, do you know what will happen to them after they have changed only to come back here and see there pictures still hanging online... Ithink you can get your message across without posting their pictures.. As at now I think you have done more damage to this individuals than those that stacked them naked... Millions of people now see their unclothedness because of your action

Ok...firstly, you are out of line calling me a fool and secondly, I put them up there cos I had to show people visual evidence and it's not gonna be there forever cos I'm gonna put it down real soon

So next time, pls be civic about how you argue or stake ur point

2 Likes

Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by padeolu: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Close your eyes hehe
lol.. No, I can't.
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by shogz89: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Crocz:

Ok...firstly, you are out of line calling me a fool and secondly, I put them up there cos I had to show people visual evidence and it's not gonna be there forever cos I'm gonna put it down real soon

So next time, pls be civic about how you argue or stake ur point
Sorry for the way I sound... But you can remove their pictures or better still blind fold their eyes,, with that we will still get the message.. Sorry again bro

1 Like

Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by chimajii: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
shogz89: Sorry to say op you are a fool for also posting their images online for all to see,, do you know what will happen to them after they have changed only to come back here and see there pictures still hanging online... Ithink you can get your message across without posting their pictures.. As at now I think you have done more damage to this individuals than those that stacked them naked... Millions of people now see their unclothedness because of your action

You're just sick in ur head. First u started with insults, 2nd, u made no sense. Whatever warranted this JJ is their wahala. Since u want to single out the OP, here is my quick question, Is the OP the only one to have posted these unholy images online? Huh? Sometimes some of you don't even reason before being hasty to post ultra foolish xomments. Untill you answer that question posed to you. Introduce ur lower lip to ur upper lip and shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by whatsmyname(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Further to the op's view, I must add that this is totally unacceptable! It is barbaric, inhumane, dehumanizing, not to mention that it is criminal as well. No private citizen has the right to punish someone suspected of stealing irrespective of what is stolen. In fact, it is not the duty of the police to do anything similar. There is a law on stealing and it the sole preserve of the courts of law to hand down punishments commensurate to the act in question. The earlier we realise that this situation is getting out of hand, the better. More so as someone might just decide to set you up one day just to debase and humiliate you for no apparent reason. Our politicians who
steal and loot the treasury should be the ones to be treated this way; but rather they receive immunity and are even protected by the same people who ought to be the protectors and enforcers of the law.

And by the way, the persons who stood by watching this scene, took these snap shots and shared them
are as guilty as, if not more than, the mean-hearted strippers.
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
whatsmyname: Further to the op's view, I must add that this is totally unacceptable! It is barbaric, inhumane, dehumanizing, not to mention that it is criminal as well. No private citizen has the right to punish someone suspected of stealing irrespective of what is stolen. In fact, it is not the duty of the police to do anything similar. There is a law on stealing and it the sole preserve of the courts of law to hand down punishments commensurate to the act in question. The earlier we realise that this situation is getting out of hand, the better. More so as someone might just decide to set you up one day just to debase and humiliate you for no apparent reason. Our politicians who
steal and loot the treasury should be the ones to be treated this way; but rather they receive immunity and are even protected by the same people who ought to be the protectors and enforcers of the law.

And by the way, the persons who stood by watching this scene, took these snap shots and shared them
are as guilty as, if not more than, the mean-hearted strippers.

Now there is somebody I can call a brother!...it warms my heart to see someone that shares my view

Thank you!!
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by perry2020(f): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Crocz:

In support of the article or in support of them being served jungle justice?
D article of coz.its inhumane treating then lik ithat.i can remember when I was in jss1 sum1 stole milo then they said twas me coz I was last seen at the luggage room and I had a sealed milo they now took me round the hostel and sang for me*covers face*.god just touched the person that stole it(a senior) and she confessed to the seniors(her friends) after I had being paraded round d hostels. Now it dint change the mindset of those I was paraded to coz some of them dint even hear the truth at last and i had to leave the school coz of the way people always looked at me.
Our people are too quick to judge forgetting they also have their own flaws.
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Crocz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
D article of coz.its inhumane treating then lik ithat.i can remember when I was in jss1 sum1 stole milo then they said twas me coz I was last seen at the luggage room and I had a sealed milo they now took me round the hostel and sang for me*covers face*.god just touched the person that stole it(a senior) and she confessed to the seniors(her friends) after I had being paraded round d hostels. Now it dint change the mindset of those I was paraded to coz some of them dint even hear the truth at last and i had to leave the school coz of the way people always looked at me.
Our people are too quick to judge forgetting they also have their own flaws.
Eh yah...so terrible to go through that
Good to know ur stand
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by shogz89: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
chimajii:

You're just sick in ur head. First u started with insults, 2nd, u made no sense. Whatever warranted this JJ is their wahala. Since u want to single out the OP, here is my quick question, Is the OP the only one to have posted these unholy images online? Huh? Sometimes some of you don't even reason before being hasty to post ultra foolish xomments. Untill you answer that question posed to you. Introduce ur lower lip to ur upper lip and shut up!!!
Have you finished ranting,, I don't care what you say, I think the op has gotten the message am trying to pass across and as a perfect gentleman sent my apologies for my hard words.. But if you haven't seen sense in what I have said then I guess you are a bigger fool... And if you don't have any reasonable thing to say please introduce your hand to your lips
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Close your eyes hehe
baby, u b ignoring me al dae
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by shogz89: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
whatsmyname: Further to the op's view, I must add that this is totally unacceptable! It is barbaric, inhumane, dehumanizing, not to mention that it is criminal as well. No private citizen has the right to punish someone suspected of stealing irrespective of what is stolen. In fact, it is not the duty of the police to do anything similar. There is a law on stealing and it the sole preserve of the courts of law to hand down punishments commensurate to the act in question. The earlier we realise that this situation is getting out of hand, the better. More so as someone might just decide to set you up one day just to debase and humiliate you for no apparent reason. Our politicians who

are as guilty as, if not more than, the mean-hearted strippers
@the bolded,, exactly the point I was driving at
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: baby, u b ignoring me al dae

Awh no never
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh no never
enjoy ur new friends
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: enjoy ur new friends

What noooo you're the bae
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

What noooo you're the bae
lolz. Now dats sweet to hear. Aw was ur day babes #missedumuch
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Now dats sweet to hear. Aw was ur day babes #missedumuch

Hehe twas good you? #missedyoutoo #derailclub
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe twas good you? #missedyoutoo #derailclub
yes o. Me nd u na derailers paradise we be. Nd ts such much fun to derail dese thread wiv one so adorable #boneyndclyde
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: yes o. Me nd u na derailers paradise we be. Nd ts such much fun to derail dese thread wiv one so adorable #boneyndclyde

Hehehe I swear they'll ban us soon hahah tis all good tho#rideordie
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe I swear they'll ban us soon hahah tis all good tho#rideordie
well, let d ban(s) cum. For u, I'd gladly take one
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: well, let d ban(s) cum. For u, I'd gladly take one

Hahaha as if I haven't been bullied enough hehehe Awh thanks wink smiley
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha as if I haven't been bullied enough hehehe Awh thanks wink smiley
who's bin bullying u?
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: who's bin bullying u?

Hahaha no one it's grand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Nylon Production Machine / White Woman Who Wants To Be Black Changes Her Name To Igbo And Fulani Names / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.