Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment (2755 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Personal Loan/salary advance / SKIKLAS IS THE NUMBER ONE TRUSTED SITE TO LEND AND LOAN MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment by Djbond(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
After I repaid my loan last week Friday, I tried applying for another one on Saturday, it brought error message saying I'm not eligible and then I tried again today, same thing. Whats happening, does anyone have any idea why it's happening like that?

Though it took me 3 months to repay them the last loan
Re: Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment by Emmbanny(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Djbond:
After I repaid my loan last week Friday, I tried applying for another one on Saturday, it brought error message saying I'm not eligible and then I tried again today, same thing. Whats happening, does anyone have any idea why it's happening like that?

Though it took me 3 months to repay them the last loan
please what is the interest rate like, and how do spread the payment in three months. Thanks, I'm interested too
Re: Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment by jwebber(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Hey. Banks are not always the best option to take a loan. I have already stopped contacting the bank when I need money. Now it is much easier to take a loan, for example, here https://northnloans.ca/winnipeg-loans-online.php online. I can get quick financial help right now. The advantages of this approach are obvious. This approach, based on an individual attitude to each client, is always successful and completely satisfies me. I believe that the future of online loans. cool

Re: Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment by ekehopp: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
efv

(1) (Reply)

This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) / All Banks USSD Codes For Mobile Banking. / South East Igbo Traders Donate N1b To Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.