Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars (10623 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by gulfer: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

his he working for charity?
That is a story for the gods. Answer the question yourself, Is he as rich as Michael Jackson etc who were later to file for bankruptcy? He should stop his chest thumping lest the gods become angry?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2014
gulfer: That is a story for the gods. Answer the question yourself, Is he as rich as Michael Jackson etc who were later to file for bankruptcy? He should stop his chest thumping lest the gods become angry?

how will you compare timaya to micheal jackson, micheal lived in his own world. nobody dear compete with him in his life time. He was an entertainment icon that no one that no other person can be compared to. so abeg, compare timaya with only our naija entertainers and not MJ. and at such, he can be rated as one of the nigeria's richest artist (quote me anywhere)
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Foolish talk undecided...take a trip to the US and ask Mike Tyson.Paul Gascoine is also in the UK-ask him lipsrsealed

Hardwork can get u money but itz prudence that keeps it with you.
Alejo lowo(money na visitor)...treat it well and it stays;"maltreat" it and it disappears.
Enu ose(no be by mouth)

true talk

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by folu4real(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile: boss

Boss of u abi?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2014
folu4real:

Boss of u abi?

he's a boss in the entertainment world
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by judys17(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2014
A life well spent,still living doh,I will soon be there,м¥ ambition is priceless,its sometin dat runs in м¥ vain #success

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
judys17: A life well spent,still living doh,I will soon be there,м¥ ambition is priceless,its sometin dat runs in м¥ vain #success

good spirit

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Vikky014(f): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2014
good for him o,he shld also b a blessing to d less privilegd
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by 3coins(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
DickDastardly: So happy seeing people getting close to my class wink
lol. . .his driver is close to your class abi?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
3coins:
lol. . .his driver is close to your class abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: good for him o,he shld also b a blessing to d less privilegd

you never can tell
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by crudedude(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wsfirstlady: 'm not hating in anyway, I don't see acquisition of cars as an asset undecided#TeamRealEstate wink

Your head is dia!

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by experimentist: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Very ugly brother
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: Very ugly brother

you fine reach am?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by experimentist: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

you fine reach am?
he no reach my 0.1% finesse.. Pesin wey be like gorilla.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: he no reach my 0.1% finesse.. Pesin wey be like gorilla.

abeg upload your facial look make we see the gorilla between you and him
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by experimentist: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

abeg upload your facial look make we see the gorilla between you and him
you be man or woman?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: you be man or woman?

that's none of your business, duh
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by experimentist: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

that's none of your business, duh
Ok... Lemme face my work?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by folu4real(f): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

he's a boss in the entertainment world

Boss in d entertainment World or u mean boss in Nigeria entertainment industry.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
icebebe: Mmmmm... Empress is dere buying hair on credit,show some love bro.
brutal! grin
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
rokiatu: brutal! grin

Haters
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

Haters

Everything is not about been a hater, sometimes people are been simply honest.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED0cPgh5_JY

[/url]
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
rokiatu:

Everything is not about been a hater, sometimes people are been simply honest.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED0cPgh5_JY

[/url]

haters is haters, it has no other name
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: Very ugly brother

grin grin grin
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by experimentist: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

grin grin grin
why u dey shyne your teeth na
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: why u dey shyne your teeth na

so funny
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by scobaba: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
ds guy neva see anything.

to him bentley na asset.

God forbid e broke..na 1.5m, him own pallies go price the car.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
scobaba: ds guy neva see anything.

to him bentley na asset.

God forbid e broke..na 1.5m, him own pallies go price the car.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by experimentist: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
spectramissile:

so funny
Ok
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: Ok

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shaggy or Sean Paul / Tribute Night For Pete Eneh On January 21 / Happy 32nd Birthday To Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.