Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars (41584 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by akinyemibalogs: 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
Egberi 1 of Bayelsa Showed off his fleek of cars..He shared a photo of his new silver Bentley and of himself in front of his new wheels and captioned it “Grace’. This is the second car the dancehall star is showcasing this year. Earlier in the year, the 37-year-old shared his excitement after he acquired silver Lexus SUV.

Also this year, he was able to complete work on his second mansion in Port Harcourt. So we can say so far this has been a good year for the Dem Mama Records CEO.

Timaya sure loves to fill up his garage. He and his baby mama are expecting their second child together, as they already have a daughter who turned 3 last week.

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/another-bentley-timaya-adds-silver.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2015
I hope he's investing wisely.. because 10years from now, swagg won't pay bills

Album almost ready (July 15th)

Cheers

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2015
Life of a celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by biznus: 6:38pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:
You correct

Album almost ready
Stale

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
Egberi papa 1!!!!
Getting there soon!
*thinking of my own title?
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by georjay(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Album almost ready
. Ainikan se lo n da elamu jawe...lojoko sibikan...

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Egberi papa 1!!!!

Getting there soon!

*thinking of my own title?

I don't know who you r

But you've been making some "not so cool" comments about me that I want you stop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by oromankirisi(f): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Nice..
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't know who you r

But you've been making some "not so cool" comments about me that I want you stop
hello?.....how's market?.......noticing you for the first time sha..

32 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
hello?.....how's market?....... noticing you for the first time sha..

hisses and walkaway

11 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by efilefun(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
Hard-work pays, hope he's got enough investments to survive the dry season

Respect to 2baba, wisest musician in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by BarryX(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
That picture is not his garage ooo
Lets be honest with ourselves

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by youngwarlocks: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
I am in desperate need of price of paint and tiles from 1994-2014

pls your recommendation and contribution is highly needed
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by seppBlatter(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
okk

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by lizu4chizu(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
Am coming
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by gbaskiboy: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
Baba loke turn me around... Am pleading pls
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by IceSplash(f): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
congrats Tim
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't know who you r

r u alright?

Ah ah...mo ma da ran o

Se o n siere ni?

Ah ah...abi were ni bobo yii ni?

Mo ro pe won le maga yii ni sha....

Wo!!!! Le'mi tell you...so u berra hun'stern

...ti o ba soro anyhow waa ri anyhow...

Ehhen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
Those are not his cars undecided

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by hypertension(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
wike for president 2019
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by publicenemy(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm... Bentley.

I hope you dey save and invest o...this one wen you dey buy cars like cristiano ronaldo.

No be say after you go dey complain say Government dey you...
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
Congrats timaya grin
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
choiest angry ....so what should I do nowundecided
can't believe dis really hit fp..smh
Just here to read damn comments.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
hmmn
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by baybeeboi: 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
more greaze to ur joints man.....op u nt tinking of the moment only.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by ireneony(f): 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Album almost ready (July 15th)

Cheers
which album
guy go sit down dere

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Truckpusher(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't know who you r

When people mock and criticize you or what you are doing ,do not be dismayed , though it is a natural human thing to feel the pains but look at it from the brighter side and use such negative statements to fire yourself up and prove them wrong once and for all.

When people mock you, tell 'em to shut up by getting it so right.

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Mayany(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one a worker is worthy of his wages..Oghene bless our hustle continuously amen
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by HonourablePomk: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
ireneony:
which album
guy go sit down dere

But I love you

I've heard so many cool things bout you cheesy kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Chidiebere & Chidinma Aneke In Matching Bum Shorts / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against Newcastle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.