Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is God Merciful To Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Merciful To Satan? (498 Views)

Dedicate Yourself To Satan / Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / My Pledge To Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Merciful To Satan? by BraveGuy: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
I just got a newer post through my subscription of Brother John's latest article titled: Is God Merciful to Satan?

I will quote him:
Satan knows the Bible. Jesus was not the only one who knew the Word of God, Satan was quoting it, too. “For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.” [Luke 4:10-11]

Like the case of the president, Satan knows that there is a Power and Authority of office attached to Adam’s dominion of the Earth, he also knows that there is a Prestige attached to the office. What he never realized was that there was a Term for the office.

When the President of United States of America was elected to his office, he took an oath, to be bound by the terms, power, prestige of the office. It was like a covenant with the people. If he violates the oath and this proved, then he would have to face the consequences.
Satan knows the rules of the Office and he also knows that God will not change His Word (Titus 1:2).

Here is the link to the full article:
http://brotherjohn.org/is-god-merciful-to-satan/

While I agree with him on most of his viewpoints, I am posting this because I need your opinion, too.

So, “Is God merciful to Satan, too?” Perhaps, I should expand or exaggerate that question, “Is God much more favourable to Satan than people?”
Re: Is God Merciful To Satan? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
God deliberately allows Satan to continue because he is Alpha and Omega. he knows the end from the beginning and in his infinite wisdom (which is beyond our understanding) has deemed it fit to create Good but ensure that Evil is there as well to balance it.

1 Like

Re: Is God Merciful To Satan? by BraveGuy: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
voltron: God deliberately allows Satan to continue because he is Alpha and Omega. he knows the end from the beginning and in his infinite wisdom (which is beyond our understanding) has deemed it fit to create Good but ensure that Evil is there as well to balance it.

Yes Voltron, that is my belief, too.

See what Brother John says, 'If you are going through a situation that is as challenging as Job’s, ask yourself this question: “Do I love God?” If you truly do, then you must know that the former part of that verse is just as true. It means God’s mercy is working in your life. As in the conclusion of Albert Einstein in his views, “God is subtle but he is not malicious.”'

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria On Her Birthday / Do You Think Peter Okoye Fall Off During Performance On Stage. / Pastor Adeboye Defends CAN President Over $9.3M Arms Deal Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.